Third Mission: Protect The Princess - Part 7

How To Steal A First Kiss

Three invitations sat on the table, with all of them (including Sean), looking at it. "Are you guys going?" Sean asked. "Should we go?" Evan hesitated. "Are we even welcome there?" Wes asked. "What should we get Eunice for her birthday?" Cammie asked excitedly. 

 

Sunnee let out a sigh, and moved away from the table. "You should all go. I'll stay here." she said. "Panda!" Brent shouted at him. She looked at him, and pouted. "We all should go." he said. Sunnee and Lin Yi looked at each other as they got confused with Brent's reaction. 

 

Brent fell on his knees as he pleaded all of them. "Please, accompany me to her birthday party, please?" Brent said. Sunnee let out a smirk as she folded her arms. "Give me one good reason why we should go to Eunice's birthday party." she said. "Aside from ice monster?" Brent asked. 

 

"I'm not going." Sunnee said. "Panda's not going, I'm not going." Lin Yi said. "I won't go if no one would go." Evan said. "Same." Wes said. But Cammie hit his arm and glared at him. With that, Brent let out a loud cry. All of them covered their ears as they cried. "Brent, stop crying!" Sean scolded him. Brent crawled to Lin Yi, and then gripped on his pants. "Please, come with me to the birthday party..." he cried as he pleaded. 

 

With the way Brent grips his pants, it was almost falling down. "Penguin! Stop pulling my pants down!" Lin Yi scolded him. Brent cried again as he continued to pull Lin Yi's pants pants. Lin Yi struggled go take Brent's hands off of him.

 

"Hey, what's the big deal of coming to Bunny's birthday party? It's not like it's going to be the end of the world." Wes commented. Brent stood up, and ran up to Wes. Then, he pulled his collar. "This is important for me!" he shouted at him. "Penguin, relax. No one will steal Bunny from you." Evan said. He folded his arms and smirked at him. "As if you're going to confess your feelings for her that night, anyway." He added.

 

Brent's eyes widened upon hearing. "Oh..." Lin Yi said with a playful smile. "So..." Sunnee said, grinning at him. "Well, your secret is out of the bag, Penguin." Wes said. Brent let out a pout at them. "Guys, you all should go. Anyway, you need a break from time to time from studies and missions, right?" Sean suggested. 

 

Sunnee let out a sigh. "But that Ice Monster..." she thought. His hug when she was crying came back to her mind. "What's wrong with him? Why would he comfort  me like that?" she asked herself in her thoughts. 

 

"Earth to Panda!" she heard Cammie call. She looked up at him, and smiled. "Should we go to the mall and buy something to wear for Eunice's party?" she suggested. "Can I go to? So I can see if the dress will suit you girls?" Evan volunteered. All the boys just sighed at him. 

 

--

 

With the mangas on her hand, Addie walked towards the classroom of Class C. "I wonder if he's here..." She thought. 

 

As she made her way to Class C, she saw Sam wearing a wig and a girl's uniform. He walked up to her and Addie could only state at him.

 

"Why is she prettier than me? And why is his legs brigther than my future?" She thought. "Hi Addie!" Sam said in a girly voice. Addie gave him an awkward smile. "Hi! Why are you in a girl's dress?" She asked. "Oh, our class is doing a maid cafe today for our Marketing Class, so here I am, playing my part." He explained.

 

Addie let out a laugh while Sam smiled at her. "Unfair! You're prettier than me." Addie told. "But you're the cutest in my eyes..." Sam said. With that, Addie blushed.

 

"By the way, what are you doing here?" Sam finally asked. "Oh, I'm here to return  your mangas." Ahe said. She handed him the mangas. Sam took it from her hand, and held her hand. Addie looked at him shyly. "Thank you." He said. Addie just nodded her head. 

 

"Would you like to go to the comic store later after school?" Sam asked her. Addie gave him a playful smile. "Are you asking me out on a date?" She aaked. Sam could only scratch his head. "I guess..."

 

"Then, wait for me outside the school gate so we can go together." She said. Sam smiled the moment he said that. "OK! I'll see you then." He said. Addie just nodded her head. 

 

She turned to leave, but a few seconds later, she ran back to him and hugged him. Sam was surprised at what she did, but he was happy. 

 

--

 

Sunnee was walking towards the cafeteria when she saw Yi Tian with his classmates. She still felt broken heart from what she saw the last time, so she turned to go the other direction. But as she turned around, she bumped into something - or someone.

 

"Watch it."

 

She looked up, and saw Dylan in front of her. Sunnee let out a sigh as she frowned. "I don't have the energy to argue with you today." She said aadly  "Who says I'm going to argue with you?" He asked.

 

Sunnee was surprised when he smiled at her. Then, he took her hand and put a bag of cookies on it.  "This Ice Monster gets weirder and weirder everyday..." She thought.

 

"I know you don't want to see Yi Tian after yesterday. And I know you wanted cookies, so here. Cookies on me." He said. Sunnee just stared at him, surprised at what he did. She's even more surprised as he smiled at her.

 

"W-why are you doing this?" She asked. "I'm not used to seeing Panda Bear so sad." He said as he patted her head. "And I miss arguing with you." He added.

 

Sunnee pouted at him. "You..." She hissed. Then, she smiled at him. "Thank you. For the cookies and for letting me cry on your shoulder." She said. "As long as I get to see you smiling." Dylan said. As he turned to leave, Sunnee was dumbfounded by what he said. "That Ice Monster..." She thought. She shook her head. She took a piece of cookie and smiled as she ate it.

 

--

 

Lin Yi handed Evan the boxes of pastries he made for him. "Well, here you go. I hope you'll be able to sell them all." Lin Yi told him. "I'm counting on my classmate to do that. As for me, I'll work behind the counters." Evan said. Then, Lin Yi gave him a playful smile. "Aren't yoi going to wear a maid uniform? What if Mare sees you wearing that?" Lin Yi asked.

 

Evan let out a sigh and hit his head. "Shut up! Go now before someone sees us together." Evan told him. " All right. I'll go now before Mare sees us and get jealous of me." Lin Yi said. Evan kicked hin before he left.

 

Evan went back to the classroom, and like Lin Yi had guessed, he saw Ian walking towards him. "I hate you, Eagle!" He thought. "Evan?" Ian called him. Evan let out an awkward smile at him. "H-h-hi I-Ian..." Evan greeted. 

 

Ian saw the boxes he was carrying. "That's a lot of boxes you have there." Ian told him. "T-this i-i-is f-f-for o-our M-m-m-marketing c-class." Evan explained. "You mihht be havung a hard time carrying them. Let me help you." Ian said. Before Evan could say no, he held the boxes. But he also held his hand. 

 

"Here we go again..." Evan thought. "Next time, if you need help, you have to tell me, OK?" Ian told him. Evan just nodded his head. "O-ok b-but c-c-can y-y-you l-let g-g-go o-of m-m-m-my h-hand?" He said. "Oh, sorry. I can't help but hold your soft hands." Ian said. Evan blushed at what he said. "Sweet talker..." He thought. He then let Ian carry the boxes back to their classroom.

 

--

 

Hebe slowly woke up, and the first person she saw is Calvin. She tried to sit up, and he helped her. "How are you feeling?" Calvin asked worriedly. Hebe massaged her temple and looked at him. "Aaron? Where is Aaron?" She asked.

 

Calvin stared at her for a long time.  "Aaron..." He muttered. "Where is he? Where is Jiro? They survived, didn't they?" She asked. Before Calvin could speak, the door opened and Qin Yang entered her room.

 

"Hebe..." She called. "Uncle Yang! Where is Aaron?" She asked. Calvin and Qin Yang could only look at each other. "I know you don't remember but..." Qin Yang began. Hebe waited for him to speak. "Aaron is dead." He announced.

 

Hebe stared at him for a long time. She held onto Calvin's arm tightly, and then she cried.

 

--

 

"Hi Sarah! Would you like to go out on a date this Saturday?"

 

Sunnee stared at that message for a long time. Then, she smiled as she sent her message. 

 

"I would love too!"

 

She heard a collective gasp among her brothers as she sent that message. "Panda? Are you sure?" She heard Evan asked through her earpiece. "Wow, our Panda is getting bolder each day." Brent said. "Love is in the air!" Wes said happily. "Panda, you dont have to if you dont want to go." Lin Yi told her.

 

Sunnee just smiled at him. "That Ice Monster isn't that bad." She told him. This made Lin Yi more confused.