Fourth Mission: The Clone - Part 2

How To Steal A First Kiss

While the four were on patrol, Evan stayed behind to do an investigation, as Cammie requested. "Now, let's see who you really are, Hu Yi Tian..." he said as he typed away on his laptop. He had to dig further on his background until he found the answer he is looking for.

 

"This couldn't be..." he thought. He simply stared at the information on his screen. He quickly grabbed his phone and called Cammie. "Cammie... I think you're right..." he said. "He's not what we thought him to be. And Sunnee is in danger." 

 

--

 

"This is bad..." Wes said as he looked at the marked map in front of him. There were still attacks that happened during their patrol, and the worst is that there were more attacks that before. "We can't cover the whole city, Lion." Brent said, seeing how worried he is. "Then, how can we catch this attacker? We've tried to go on separate patrol, but we can't seem to catch him." Brent said. 

 

Wes let out a sigh. "At this moment, I'm out of ideas." Wes told  him. "He seems to be doing attacks in random schools. Whether the victim is weak or not, he seems to attack him so I can't find a motive." Evan said. "Could he be just a bully?" Lin Yi asked. Wes shrugged his shoulders. "He could be." Wes said. "Then we should work hard to catch him, so he won't be able to hurt anyone else." Sunnee said. Wes nodded his head.

 

Then, Sunnee's phone beeped. She took it from her pocket, and saw a message from Dylan. She smiled to herself as she opened it. "Hi, Sunnee! Can we meet later below the building of Class H after school? I want to give you something." Dylan said in her message. She bit her lips as she smiled happily. Then, she typed happily on her phone. "Sure, wait for me. See yah! :)" she replied. After she sent the message, she giggled to herself. 

 

Then, she looked up, and saw Wes, Brent and Evan smiling happily at her, while Lin Yi was frowning. "Is that Ice Monster?" Brent . She turned red, embarrassed because she was like a giddy school girl while reading Dylan's message. "Shut up!" she told him off angrily. "Is he asking you out on a date?" Evan . This made her even more redder. "You know, you can skip today's patrol if he's asking you out on a date..." Wes said with a smile. Lin Yi rolled his eyes at them. 

 

"N-no! I wouldn't dare. This mission is important to me too. Dylan understands." Sunnee said with a pout. Wes and Brent gave each other a meaningful smile, and then gave each other a high five. "Dylan understands." Wes said. "What a thoughtful boyfriend!" Brent said. "Dylan isn't my boyfriend yet!" Sunnee blurted out. "Not yet. For now." Evan said. The three just laughed, making Sunnee even more redder.

 

"Can we please continue with planning for today's patrol?" Lin Yi said in an annoyed tone. Not only is he feeling jealous, he knew Sunnee felt uncomfortable with their teasing. Brent could only roll his eyes at him. "Fine..." he said. As they went back, Sunnee mouthed a thank you at Lin Yi. Then, they continued planning for that day's patrol.

 

--

 

"T-Rex..."

 

Jiro called as knocked on Qin Yang's office. "Jiro? Do you need anything?" Qin Yang said as he looked up at him. "Well... someone wants to see you downstairs." Jiro said. Qin Yang gave him a curious look. "Who? Chun? Calvin?" he asked. Jiro shook his head. 

 

Then, Sean came rushing to his office. "T-Rex! Your ex-wife is here!" Sean blurted out. Jiro could only facepalm himself. He was trying to tell T-Rex about his ex-wife's visit as subtle as he could, knowing their separation ended badly, and Sean ruined it to him. 

 

"Primrose...." he said sternly. "Maria?!" T-Rex asked. Sean nodded his head. "And she looks so pissed!" Sean said. Qin Yang let out a sigh, and marched downstairs, with Jiro and Sean following him. From the living room, he saw a lady clad in black leather jacket and skinny jeans. with her back facing her. They have not seen each other for a long time, but he knew it was her. 

 

"Maria..." he called. The lady tossed her hair as he faced him. A sweet smile formed on her lips as she faced him. (A/N: Maria is played by Maria from KO4). "Hello, Qin Yang." she greeted. She walked towards him, and once she's in from of him, the sweet smile turned into a deathly glare. Then, she pulled his collar. "Now, where is my daughter?!"

 

--

 

Sunnee saw Dylan standing in front of their building. As she walked towards him, she couldn't help but smile. She tapped his shoulder, and when Dylan turned around, he smiled happily at her. "Sunnee..." he called. "So, why do you want to see me?" she asked. "Close your eyes first." Dylan said. 

 

Sunnee smiled to herself, and closed her eyes. "Is this like what I watch in romantic movies? The guy ask the girl to close her eyes, and then kiss her cheek? What if he kisses me? That would make my day..." she thought. She could feel Dylan getting closer to her. "I think he is going to kiss me!" she thought. "Open your eyes now." he said. 

 

She slowly opened her eyes, and saw Dylan holding up a bag of cookies for her. "Cookies!" she said happily. Dylan took her hand, and placed the cookies on it. "You've been working hard the past few days. You should take care of yourself, OK?" Dylan said. Sunnee nodded her head. As she looked at him, and she could see the worry in his eyes. "Are you worried about me?" 

"You can't blame me. For now, no one's get attacked at our school, but I'm still scared..."

"Scared of what?"

"Scared that the attacker will hurt you."

 

With that, Sunnee let out a smile. "Don't worry about me. I can protect myself. I won't let that attacker get me." she said. "But still, be careful. OK?" Dylan said. Sunnee nodded her head. "Good Panda..." he said as he patted his head. Then, he stared at her for a long time. His hand slid to her cheek, and he cupped it. "I miss you..." he said. Sunnee just smiled shyly at him. "Don't worry, when this is all over, we can spend  more time together."

"But most of all, I want you safe. If someone hurt you, I will never ever be able to forgive them."

 

Sunnee just let out a laugh. "I'm overstepping my boundaries, am I?" he asked worriedly. "Why? Because you're not yet my boyfriend?" she asked. He nodded his head. "Knowing that you care so much about me, I feel happy. Who knows, after this, I can give you an answer." she said. "Then, I'll wait for that day."  Dylan said. With that, Sunnee hugged him tight for a long time. It made him surprise, but happy at the same time. he hugged her as well, missing her between his arms the past few days. "I love you..." he whispered enough for her to hear. Then, he kissed her on the forehead. 

 

--

 

Simon was walking home from the arcade. He was happy, as he was able to win a big bet from the kids at the arcade. "Should I buy a big chicken for dinner? Yeah, I should!" he said. Then, someone jumped in front of him - a short-haired girl with her mask on. 

 

"Hey, get out of my way." he said. The girl started to attack him, trying to punch him, but lucky for him, he was able to block it. He began to fight the girl, but she proved to be much stronger than him. After she beat him down, she was about to go, but Simon won't let her go without fighting back. He tried to stand up, and pull her. He was able to pull her mask, and saw a familiar face. Her eyes widened upon realizing who it was. "S-s-sunnee? Boss?" he asked. With that, the short-haired girl fled from the scene. 

 

--

 

"Dylan, we have a notice from Rainbow's parents. She's still in the hospital for now." Eunice said as she handed him the paper. "Why? What happened to Rainbow?" Dylan asked, as he took the document from her hand. "She got attacked the other day, and needed to stay a few more days at the hospital." Eunice explained. 

 

Dylan furrowed his brows. "So, someone got attacked from our school?" he asked. Eunice nodded her head. "She didn't want to tell her mom, but she had to. Also... Simon is at the principal's office to file a complaint." Eunice said. Dylan let out a sigh. "Complaint for what?" he asked. "For Sunnee. Allegedly, Sunnee attacked him yesterday. Also... Rainbow said it was also Sunnee who attacked her."

 

Upon hearing that, Dylan got up on his seat, and ran to the principal's office.

 

--

 

Chun opened the door, and saw Ella sitting by the bed. "Ella..." he called. Ella looked at him angrily. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "I heard what happened to Rainbow, and I want to help." he said. Ella stood up, and faced him. Then, she slapped his face. "Get out." she told him, pointing outside the door. "I don't need your help. Get out!" she shouted angrily. 

 

Chun turned to face him. "Ella, Rainbow is my-"

"Get out! We don't need you!" Ella shouted at him. Defeated, Chun could only leave the room. Ella went back to the bed, and held his daughter's hand, Rainbow slowly opened her eyes and saw her crying. "Mom, what's wrong?" she asked. Ella immediately wiped the tear from her eyes. "Nothing, sweety. Go back to rest, all right?" she said. Rainbow just nodded her head.