Third Mission: Protect The Princess - Part 17

How To Steal A First Kiss

Persephone watched behind the glass wall as her men dragged Addie and Sam inside. She watched as her men handcuffed their hands, and tied their legs to the chain on the wall. Then, she let out a smile. "Everything will soon be mine..." she thought. Once his men came out, Hades joined her in watching their two captives. "We got the Princess of Cayimir. What do you plan to do with the guy he's with?" he asked. "Ask for ransom, then kill them both." she answered. 

 

Then, she looked at him. "Did you take care of that little pink girl?" she asked. "I shot her. But I didn't kill her." he said. Persephone let out a pout. "Oh, that's too bad..." she said. "At least I got her this time. Next time, I'll make sure she'll be dead." he said. Persephone turned around, and saw the short, blonde haired girl walk up to them. "Sha Sha, come here." Persephone said with a smile. The girl walked up to her. "Madame..." she said. Persephone smiled as she cupped her cheeks. "You have to be ready because your alternate will be dead soon, OK?" she said. The blonde girl just nodded her head. 

 

Hades let out a smirk. "You're getting fond of Sha Sha. Should I be jealous?" he asked. Persephone smiled at him. "You have to understand..." she said. "Sha Sha is just a tool we needed to be successful with our plans. But you, you will always be my favorite one." she said. 

 

--

 

Due to Sunnee's insistence, they didn't bring her in the hospital. Instead, they brought her home, and Cammie helped to treat her wound. "Good thing it's just a scrape, and the bullet missed you. If you didn't dodge the bullet, we'll insist you go to the hospital." Cammie said. "I can't be confined to a hospital knowing Addie and Sam are in danger right now.  We need to find them." Sunnee said. 

 

Wes let out a sigh as he sat on the couch. "Why would they kidnap Addie?" he asked himself. "She isn't the ambassador's daughter, right?" Lin Yi asked. Wes nodded his head. "Unless, they are targeting the country where Eunice's father is." Evan, who is typing on his laptop, said. 

 

Al of them gave them a confused look. "What do you mean?" Wes asked. "Eunice's father is the current ambassador to Cayimir." Evan said. Brent furrowed his brows. "And?" he asked. "Addie's whole name is Addison Lei Shang Xiang as we know it. Unless, they changed something to protect her." Evan said. 

 

He took his laptop, and showed it to them. "Princess Addison Bridget Rose Louise, heir to the throne of the Silver Star. The only daughter, and the crown princess of the Kingdom of Cayimir." Evan said. Everyone was surprised at what Evan said,and what he had showed. "What?! Addie is a princess?!" they all exclaimed. 

 

--

 

"H-Hello..." 

 

Queen Pets nervously answered the phone. She looked at everyone in the room. Dylan's father is listening to the extension phone on the same room. "Welcome to our country, Your Majesty. I believe, you're looking for something... or someone..." a lady said on the other line. "Do you have my daughter?" Queen Pets asked. 

 

The lady let out a laugh. Then, she heard Addie screaming on the other line. "Mom, dad, help! Save me, dad! Save me!" Addie shouted. "Don't hurt my daughter!" she said. "I won't. Not unless you give me what I wanted, in exchange to your daughter's life." the lady said. "What is it?" 

"A billion dollars, and all of the Fool's Gold in your kingdom." 

 

The Queen's eyes widened upon hearing that. "Are you out of your mind? You can never have the Fool's Gold!" she shouted at him. "Then, are you ready to mourn for the crown princess?" 

 

She heard a gun shot on the other line, followed by Addie's shriek. "Please don't hurt my daughter!" the queen cried. The lady laughed at the other line. "Tomorrow, before the sun sets, if you want your daughter to be alive, prepare all the Fool's Gold you have. And don't let anyone, not even your husband, know of this."

 

--

 

"I think I know why they targeted Addie." Lin Yi said. "Because she's rich?" Sunnee asked. Lin Yi nodded his head. "Maybe her crown has enough gold and diamonds on it for a person to be rich." Brent said. "No..." Cammie said. 

 

Everyone looked at him. "Cayimir has the Fool's Gold. Not the mineral, OK? It's a rare plant that they say can cure any disease. It can make one very strong, and very smart. But if put into evil use, it could be the deadliest poison in the world." Cammie explained. Then, Evan remembered something. "The successful super soldier chemical had the Fool's Gold, am I right?" Evan asked. Cammie nodded his head. Both the antidote and the pill has that in it. But because the King back then realized that it could the super soldier project can do more harm than good, especially if it has fallen to the wrong hand, the King decided to keep all the Fool's Gold in his castle, and not to let anyone hold it or even be near it. Eventually, the Kingdom of Cayimir pulled out from the project." Cammie explained. 

 

"Cammie,have you need this Fool's Gold before?" Sunnee asked. Cammie nodded his head. "Dad brought a leaf back then for us to experiment on." she said. "Then, it must mean, the one who targeted Addie now, would be the same person that targeted Cammie and the girls who had the Trouvaile necklace before." Brent said. "And it could be the same person who manufactured Hell Vision and WTD." Wes added. Lin Yi. "They needed the Fool's Gold to make a more potent drug." Lin Yi added. 

 

"Should we make our move, and save Addie?" Sunnee asked them. Just then, their father came in. "Red Dragons. You have a mission." T-Rex told them. 

 

--

 

Addie and Sam sat on the cushion as they leaned on the wall. They were still cuffed, and could not make any move as it would hurt them. "Are you tired?" Sam asked her worriedly. "I'm OK..." Addie said weakly. "You can lean on my shoulder if you're tired..." Sam said. Addie leaned on him, and slowly closed her eyes. "I wish this would be over..." she said. Sam just let out a sigh. "It will be over soon, don't worry. I'm pretty sure someone will save us." he assured her. 

 

"We're not going to die, right?" Addie asked. Sam looked at her, and he could see the tears in her eyes. "They're not going to kill us, right?" she asked again. "I won't allow them to happen that. And I won't allow them to even hurt you." he said. 

 

A few minutes later, Addie fell asleep. Sam kissed her forehead and looked away from him. The truth is, he feels scared as well. He doesn't know why those masked men abducted them. He just wished that nothing bad would happen, and that they won't hurt Addie.

 

--

 

"Senator Xiong, are you sure the men you called to save my daughter would be able to do this task?" King Xiu asked Senator Xiong. The old senator nodded his head. "These men are experts. I trust them. They willl be able to save the crown princess." Senator said. 

 

While the two were talking, Dylan was listening to them. Since the day Addie was kidnapped, Dylan had been upset and worried. He was disappointed in himself for failing to protect her. "I should do something..." he said to himself. "Dylan..." he heard someone call him. He saw Eunice and Ian walking up to him. 

 

"I heard what happened to Addie. How's the King and The Queen?" she asked. Dylan let out a sigh. "Queen Pets had been crying. King Xiu had to act naturally so no one would suspect, but I can see how worried he is as well." Dylan said. "I heard your father called some experts to help on this?" Ian asked. Dylan nodded his head. 

 

"I don't know. I just don't trust them..." he said. Eunice and Ian exchanged meaningful looks. "I have to go and save Addie myself." he said. As he made a step, Ian stopped him. "Dylan?! Are you insane?" he said. Dylan wrinkled his brows as he looked at him. "I was not able to save Qing Qing, and I regret it my whole life. I won't let the same thing happen to Addie. I'm going to save her." he said. 

 

Eunice just let out a sigh. "Dylan... it's not your fault for what happened to Qing Qing." she said. "It is, Eunice." he said. A bitter smile formed on his lips as a tear fell on his cheek. "Qing Qing would have been alive if I came back early to save her. It's my fault. And I'm not going to wait till it's too late for me to save Addie now." he said. Then, he walked away from his friends. 

 

"What should we do?" Ian asked Eunice. "Let's just let Dylan be..." she said. Then, she let out a sad smile. "It's his way to ease his regrets..."

 

--

 

Sunnee pulled her gloves, and looked over at Evan. "Any news?" she asked. Evan is still on his laptop, trying to trace where Addie and Sam would have been. "Just a little more... be patient, Panda." he said. Then, he looked at Brent. "It's a good thing I placed a tracker on the car while I let the men beat me up." he said proudly. "You didn't let those men beat you up. You were really beaten up." Wes said. Brent let out an awkeard laugh as he sweat dropped. 

 

"I think I got the location!" Evan said. Then, Sunnee let out a smirk. "Then should we go on this mission and save the princess?" she asked. Everyone nodded their head. ."Party time!" Wes shouted. 

 

--

 

Dylan went back to the scene of the crime, and tried to trace where the kidnappers could have been. After hours of looking, his search brought him to an old abandoned building. 

 

--

 

A hooded man stood on the rooftop of an old building. With a binoculars on his hand, he searched around the area. Then, he paused as he saw an old abandoned building surrounded by masked me. "Gotcha."  he said. He took out his burner phone, and sent a message to someone. After that, he threw the phone on the floor, and crashed it with his foot. Then, he went on his way to the old abandoned building. 

 

--

 

Brent's phone beeped, and he took  it. "Confirmed location. See address below." it reads. Then, he turned to Evan. "This is the address, right?" he asked him, showing him the message on his phone. Evan nodded his head. "Why? Who sent you that?" he asked. Brent just shrugged his shoulder. 

 

--

 

"Do you think that little pink girl would come and save the princess?" Hades asked Persephone. She let out a smile as she watched their captives being tortured on the other side of glass wall. "Of course..." she said. Then, she turned to face him. "This time, let me play with the little pink girl, OK?" she said. Hades just nodded his head. 

 

--

 

Cammie sat inside her room as she remembered what she saw while the Red Dragons were trying to save Addie. "A guy with a clover tattoo on his hand..." she thought. Then, she let out a sigh as she remember the same tattoo on the hand of the man who shot her before.