Third Mission: Protect The Princess - Part 19

How To Steal A First Kiss

Lin Yi stepped back as the big, muscled man moved towards him. "How will I fight them? They seem so strong, and I'm just a poor boy from a poor family... wait..." he thought. However scared he is, he never let it show to them. 

 

Finally. the men was close to him. Then, they surrounded him, and one of them hugged him. "Hey, handsome." the other said. The other one kissed him on the cheek. Now, he had that scared expression on his face. He was being d and caressed by these men and all he could do is shout for help. 

 

--

 

The room was already filled with smoke. Brent covered his mouth and nose as he looked around. He tried to be on his guard even if the smoke is almost crippling him. "I should get out of here..." he thought. He rushed to the door, and tried to open it. Unfortunately for him, he can't open it. "..." he thought. 

 

He took a deep breath, and pushed the door forcefully, but it won't pry open. He tried to kick the door, still nothing happened. Then, he began to cough. A few seconds later, he became breathless. "Help!" he shouted. He bang at the door, hoping someone outside would hear him. "Help me!" he shouted as he let out another cough. 

 

--

 

Dylan, Addie and Sam rushed outside the room where they were being held. Sam was the last to get out, and he thought Sunnee was just behind him. Then, he heard a heavy metal falling down behind him. All of them looked back, and saw the metal door blocking the once open door. "Sunnee!" Sam exclaimed. 

 

Dylan and Addie looked through the glass door, and saw Sunnee trapped inside. "Panda bear!" Addie shouted in a panicked tone. They both banged on the door till Sunnee noticed them. "Get out!" she shouted at them. "But Sunnee..." Dylan said. "Get out. Now!" she told them.

 

"I don't think we can open this door..." Sam told them. "Maybe there's a lock? Or maybe we can lift that up." Dylan said. Sam and Dylan tried to pull the metal door up, but they can't lift it. "Don't try to save me. Just get out now!" Sunnee shouted at them. "Panda..." Addie said. She was crying as she looked helplessly at her. 

 

Dylan looked at her again.. He put his hand against the glass window, right where her palm is. "Sunnee, I'll come back for you..." he said. "Go now! Take Addie and Sam away from here!" Sunnee said. Dylan looked at Sam, and Sam looked at him helplessly as well. "It's important we take Addie away from here first." Dylan said. Sam nodded his head. "Let's come back for Sunnee later." he said. 

 

Addie was crying as she looked at Sunnee being trapped. Sam had to carry Addie while they leave. "No! Panda!" Addie cried. The two of them got out first. As Dylan steps out, he looked back at her. Sunnee shooed him away, not wanting him to be in danger as well. "I'll come back for you..." he whispered before leaving her. 

 

--

 

"Where are they?"

 

The hooded man asked. "Eagle went that way. Penguin went the other way." Wes explained. Let's go and save them." the hooded man said. He turned his back on Wes, and he had no choice but to follow him. The first door they went to is the room where Lin Yi went in to. 

 

"Stop kissing me!" Lin Yi said in an annoyed tone. "Handsome guy, you should stay here. We'll make sure you'll feel like in heaven when you're with us." one of the big muscled man said. "This is not heaven, this is hell...." he thought. He wanted to punch the guys, but they were holding his arms tightly. "I need to get out here. Lion, help me..." he thought. 

 

"This is where Eagle went in." Wes told the hooded man. The hooded man tried to open the door, but it was locked. "Step aside." he said. Wes stepped aside, wondering what the man will do. The man punched the door, and then opened it. This surprised Wes. "Wait, you mean I can just punch the door to unlock it?" Wes asked. "No. And don't try it at home." the hooded man said. Wes just nodded his head. 

 

Lin Yi looked back, and saw the door open. "I'm saved!" he said. "Oh no, you're not going anywhere, handsome guy!" the other big muscled man said. The hooded man threw a tear gas inside the room. "Eagle, come out!" he shouted. The moment the smoke came out of the cannister, the big muscled men began to cough, and let go of him. He seized that opportunity to come out of the room. 

 

The first person Lin Yi saw was Wes. "Lion! Thank you for saving me!" he said. He ran up to him, and hugged him tight. "Wait, I didn't save you. He did." Wes said, pointing at the hooded man. The hooded man then closed the door, and locked him again. 

 

Lin Yi looked at him, and recognized him. "Hey, you're the guy that helped us with Ver Deen, right?" he said. The hooded man nodded his head. "We have no time left. Let's find the other guys. Where did you say this Penguin went to?" the hooded man asked Wes. "There." Wes said, pointing at the other direction. "Let's go find him." he said. 

 

They rushed to another door, the room where Brent was in. Wes looked at the hooded man, and he could see the worry in his eyes. Then, they heard a knock at the other end. "Help!" they heard Brent's faint call. "Little brother... don't worry. Big brother is here to save you." the hooded man said to himself. 

 

"Step aside, Brent. I'll open the door." the hooded man said. Both Wes and Lin Yi was surprised when the hooded man call Brent's name. "Who is he?" Lin Yi whispered to Wes. "I  don't know. But I may have an idea who he is..." Wes said. 

 

The hooded man kicked the door open. He saw Brent on his knees, too weak to even stand up. He immediately grabbed Brent from the room to take him out. "Are you OK?" he asked. Brent looked at the hooded man weakly. "Ge..." he said weakly before he passed out. 

 

"Penguin!" Wes and Lin Yi panicked. The hooded man carried Brent on his back. "Let's go and find the other one." the hooded man said. Wes and Lin Yi looked at each other before agreeing to him.

 

They all went down to go to the room where Sunnee came in, when they saw Dylan, Addie and Sam running out. "Help!" Sam shouted at them. "Where's Panda?" Wes asked. "Panda bear... she's.... she's...." Addie tried to say before crying again. "She got trapped inside." Dylan said. 

 

The hooded man looked at Wes and Lin Yi. "You guys take these captives out of here, also Brent. I'll go and save-"

"No. I'll save her!" Both Lin Yi and Dylan said. They paused, and then glared at each other. "I think I'm more capable of saving Panda than you." he told Dylan. "I can save her. I promised I'll come back for her." Dylan said. "Stop trying to be a knight in shining armor. You're not." Lin Yi told him. 

 

"Stop arguing!" The hooded man said. "What's important is to take the princess away from here, and to save Brent before it's too late." the hooded man say. "None of you will save her. I will do that." the hooded man said. He was about to let Brent go to give him to Wes, but Brent held tightly to him. "Ge... don't leave me again...." he whispered to her. The hooded man stopped upon hearing that. 

 

"I trust Eagle to take Panda out of here. For now, we need you to help us get out. And Brent needs  you too." Wes told him. The hooded man let out a sigh. "You..." he said pointing at Lin Yi. "Try your best to save her. If you need help, give Lion a call and I will come to help you." the hooded man said. Lin Yi nodded his head. "And you..." he said, pointing at Dylan. "You're coming with us." 

 

With that, Lin Yi stuck his tongue out at him, making Dylan more annoyed. 

 

--

 

Sunnee stood at the center of the room, finding a way to get out of it. "Why would they trap me here?" she said to herself. "Hello, little pink girl..." she heard a voice say. It became dark, then a spotlight came out. "I'm glad you're still alive..." the voice said. Sunnee was on her fighting stance. "Who are you?!" she asked. "You're worst nightmare." the voice said. 

 

Out of nowhere, a lady dressed as catwoman came out of nowhere. She let out a smirk as she walked around her. "You know, I've been waiting for this day..." Persephone said. "What day? Monday? What's good about Monday?" she asked. Persephone sweatdropped upon hearing that. "That's not the point..." she said. 

 

Then, she composed herself as she faced Sunnee again. "The point is, today is the day you will die." she said. "Wait, why are you guys so obsessed about killing me?"

"Because you like sticking your in our business."

"Maybe because you guys are doing monkey business."

 

Persephone took out her whip, and struck her with it. Sunnee flinched in pain as the whip hurt her. "Are you hurt, little girl?" Persephone taunted her. "Why don't you fight fair, Catwoman?" she asked. Persephone let out a sinister laugh. "Well, if that's what you want." she said. 

 

Persephone threw her whip away. She then made the first punch, but Sunnee was able to duck from it. Sunnee made a roundhouse kick, in which she hurt Persephone. "Well done, little pink girl." Persephone said. "Stop calling me a little girl! I'm taller than you!" Sunnee said. Persephone sweat dropped again. Persephone made a kick, hitting Sunnee. Then, she punched her in her stomach, making Sunne fall on the floor. 

 

Sunnee kicked her feet, but she missed. She stood up, and tried to throw a punch, but Persephone caught her arm. She bent her arms backward, and chocked her in her arms. "Bye bye, little girl..." Persephone said. 

 

--

 

The moment all of them left, Lin Yi rushed to where Sunnee is. But a blonde, short-haired girl with a mask blocked his way. "Where do you think you're going?" Sha Sha asked. "Inside, to save my friend." Lin Yi said. "I'm not letting you." Sha Sha said. "Why?"

"Because you're not supposed to be here."

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to kill you."

 

Lin Yi let out a sigh. He folded his arms as he walked towards Sha Sha. "Are you sure you can fight me?" he asked. "Of course." she said. He put his hands on her shoulders, and let out a boyish smile. This made Sha Sha blush as she looked at him. "Look, I don't fight girls. So please, let me through and let me save my friend, OK?" he said. 

 

Sha Sha felt her cheek become warm the more she looked at his smiling face. "Madame, what is this I'm feeling?" she thought. He walked past her, and before he could open the door, Sha Sha stopped him by punching his back. Lin Yi flinched in pain as she looked back at her. "All right, you asked for it..." Lin Yi said. 

 

He cracked his knuckles and threw a punch at her. Sha Sha was able to miss it. She made a kick, but Lin Yi was able to duck. She threw another punch, but Lin Yi caught her arm. Lin Yi then pulled her close to him. She was too close to him that his lips tounched her. With that, she became redder. "What's wrong?" he asked, seeing her all red. 

 

Sha Sha let out a shriek. She made a step back, but she lost her balance. Both of them fell on the floor, with Lin Yi on top of her, touching her chest. Upon realizing what just happened. Lin Yi's nose bled. Sha Sha saw his hands on her chest, so she shrieked again, and kicked him on his groin, making him flinch in pain and roll on the floor. With that, Sha Sha ran away from her. 

 

--

 

Persephone threw Sunnee on the wall. She coughed blood as she looked up at her. "Is she really a womn? Why is she stronger than me?" she thought. She tried to stand up, but she fell again. "Give it up, little pink girl. You're just going to die anyway." Persephone said. 

 

"Then, just kill me, if that will make you happy!" Sunnee shouted at her. "I will, but I won't dirty my hands for you." Persephone said. Then, she kicked Sunnee again before walking away from her. Once she's gone from the room, a smoke began to fill the room. Soon, she was trying to cath her breath. Her consciousness is slowly fading as she closed her eyes. She accepted the fact that she had been defeated by the enemy. 

 

--

 

Dylan ran back inside the building after he convinced Wes to let him help. There, he saw Lin Yi lying on the floor and flinching in pain. "What happened? Where's Sunnee?" he asked as he helped him up. "What happened to you?" he asked. "I hate to admit it but a girl beat me...." Lin Yi said. "A girl?" Dylan asked. Lin Yi nodded his head. "Maybe you showed him your erted side..." Dylan said. With that, Lin Yi's cheeks turned red. 

 

They went to the door to open it, but it was locked. They tried to push it hard, but nothing happened. "What do we do now? Sunnee... she..." Lin Yi said. "I have to save her..." Dylan thought. Then, his eyes became blue once again. He then punched the door, which opened it. Lin Yi was surprised at what he did. All he could do is follow Dylan inside. 

 

Once inside the room, Dylan found the metal door is still down. "How can we -" before Lin Yi could finish, Dylan took the metal door down by punching it. "What's happening to ice monster?" he thought. Dylan went inside to look for Sunnee. "Panda!" he shouted. Then, he looked at the far corner, and saw Sunnee lying almost lifeless. 

 

He came back into his senses upon seeing her in that condition. He ran up to her, and gently shook her. "Sunnee... Sunnee wake up..." he said in a panicked tone. He held her cheeks as he tried to wake her up. "Sunnee, you promised me, didn't you...." he said. Lin Yi walked up to her, and felt her pulse. "She's still alive, but we need to take her out of here. Her pulse is faint." Lin Yi told him. With that, Dylan carried her as the got out of the building.