Exchanging Messages

How To Steal A First Kiss

"Ge..."

 

Brent leaned on his chair with a shock looked on his face. "But Chameleon had been missing for a long time... then it means the antidote formula is also missing?" Evan asked. Cammie nodded her head. "I used to remember all the chemical formulas we did for that, but since I got shot in the head, I can't even retain my lessons from two weeks ago..." she explained. 

 

"It would be best if the formula is no longer existing. That way, we could all live a normal lives. I wish, wherever Chameleon is, he had kept the formula safe." Calla Lily said. "My brother has the formula for the antidote..." Brent said. 

 

"Also... on the third necklace is the missing component for the Super Soldier project. Without the three necklaces, it will not be completed and successful." Cammie said. "Then, maybe that's the reason my brother went MIA on us..." Brent said. 

 

Calla Lily looked at Brent, and felt bad for her. "Brent, I'm sorry about your brother. If you need anything from me and my daughter, then just let us know." she told him. Brent looked at the older woman, and smiled. "Then, can Cammie marry Wes in the future?" he asked. 

 

With that, both Cammie and Wes let out a cough. 

 

--

 

Sunnee went back to her room, and took her phone. There, she find several messages from Dylan from the app that Evan installed. "This ice monster..." she thought. "Panda..." she heard Evan say. "What?" she asked in an annoyed tone. "You have a lot of messages from Polar Bear." he reminded her. 

 

"Why do you know? Are you monitoring the app?" she asked. "Uhm... well... I still have the number and the app so.... I can see?" Evan told her. Sunnee let out a sigh. "I hate you..." she hissed at him. 

 

She plopped on her bed, and stared at his messages. 

 

"Hi, Sarah! What are you doing?"

"Don't forget to eat your dinner."

"Hope you had a great day today."

"Sarah?"

 

She let out a sigh, and decided to reply to him. "Hi, Dylan! Sorry I was out with my friends. How are you? Hope you had a good day today!" she said on her message. 

 

--

 

Dylan was hugging his polar bear stuff toy, pouting as he waited for Sarah's reply. "Why isn't she replying to me, polar bear?" he asked the big stuff toy. He looked at the stuff toy, staring at it's lifeless eyes. "Maybe she got annoyed with me, don't you think?" he asked. The stuff toy just kept staring at him, and he let out a sigh. 

 

Just then, he heard his phone beep. He took it, and saw a message from Sarah. He immediately sat up to read her message. Then, she smiled happily to himself. "She messaged me!" she said happily. 

 

"It's OK. I'm glad to hear from you. Yup, I think my day is a little better now." he told her. 

 

--

 

Sunnee looked at Dylan's reply, and furrowed her brow. "What does he mean by this?" she asked. Then, she sent him her reply. 

 

Sarah: "I'm glad you're day's a little better. May I ask why?" 

 

Dylan let out a smile as he sent his reply. 

 

Dylan: "Because I get to talk to you again, even if it's through this message."

 

Sunnee looked at his reply, and rolled her eyes. "Sweet talker!" she said. Then, she sent her a reply. 

 

Sarah: "My day's better too since you sent me a message today."

 

Dylan was surprised and happy upon seeing her reply. "I made her happy?" he asked. 

 

Dylan: "Oh, I'm glad to make your day better. But you know what would make my day much better and more happier?"

 

Sarah: "What is it?"

 

Dylan: "If I get to meet you again."

 

Sunnee stared at his message for a long time. "Seriously?! Why would you want to meet me again? You always see me in school!" she said. Then, she sent him her reply. 

 

Sarah: "Maybe one day we'll meet again..."

Dylan: "I hope it would be soon."

Sarah: "Let's see. I'm a little bit busy lately."

Dylan: "Maybe after the exams, we can see each other?"

Sarah: "Are you asking me out on a date?"

 

Dylan looked at his message again. "I'm asking her out on a date right?" he asked himself. Then, he looked at the polar bear stuff toy beside him. "Polar bear, do you think I should ask her out?" he asked. Again, the polar bear just gave him a lifeless look. "I will ask her out on a date!" he decided.

 

Dylan: "Yes. So, will you go out with me one of these days?"

 

He put down his phone, and clasped his hand to pray. "Please say yes... please say yes... please say yes..." he prayed. 

 

Sunnee was staring at his phone, surprised that Dylan was asking her alter ego on a date. "Seriously?!" she shouted. Just then, Brent barged inside her room. 

 

"Panda, let me borrow your manga, OK?" he said. He looked at her, and saw her in a state of shock while staring at her phone. "What's wrong?" he asked. Then, he snatched the phone on her hand. "Hey!" Sunnee protested. 

 

Brent scrolled on her phone, and smiled, reading the exchange of messages between them. "So, Dylan is asking you out on a date, huh?" he . Sunnee scowled at him. "Give me my phone back!" she said. She tried to reach it, but Brent walked away from her, making her fall from her bed. "Ouch..." she flinched. 

 

"Hmmmm... what should Sarah say to Dylan about the date?" Brent said. He looked back at Sunnee, who was glaring at him. Then, he let out a playful smile, and sent a message to Dylan.

'

Sarah: "Sure! Let's set the date then! Maybe next weekend?" 

 

Dylan was still praying to all the deities when his phone beeped again. When he read her message, he stood up on his bed, and jumped happily on it. After getting tired from jumping, and sat on the bed, hugging his polar bear stuff toy. "Polar bear, she said yes! We're going out on a date!" he said happily before hugging the stuff toy tight. 

 

"What have you done?!" Sunnee shouted at Brent as she ran after him. Brent let out a laugh as she took her phone from him. She read his reply, and saw that Brent said yes to Dylan asking her out on a date. And he set it for the next weekend. 

 

She looked at Brent with disbelief. "You..." she hissed at him. "You're welcome. I'll tell Wes and Stallion to help you get ready next weekend for your date with Dylan." Brent told her. As he left the room, Sunnee threw a duck stuff toy at him, but it hit the door. "I hate you, Brent!" she shouted angrily at him. 

 

Then, she sat on her bed, and read the message from Dylan. 

 

Dylan: "Then, next weekend it is! Let's meet at the cafe near Ping Guo college, OK?" 

 

Sunnee let out a sigh, and then she smiled. 

 

Sarah: "Sure! Can't wait to see you again, Dylan. See you next weekend!"