Prologue

How To Steal A First Kiss

Her:

 

How do you find love? 

 

I've always thought I can find love in the most perfect way. Maybe in a busy street, where we'll bump into each other...

 

"Watch it, ice monster!"

"You're the one who should watch it." 

"Why, you stupid polar bear ice monster... "

 

Or, I'll find it in a dance, and I'll lose my heart to him...

 

"Why am I so unlucky to have you as my dance partner?!"

"Stop stepping on my foot."

"I'll step on your ugly face if I  have to!"

 

Maybe, I'll find it in the most unexpected way. 

 

"Why are you looking at me,  stupid ice monster?"

"You have a gunk on your eyes...

"Why you... You're a stupid polar bear ice monster!"

 

But all I know is that when I find it, I hope I can keep it in my heart forever...

 

--

 

Him:

 

One. Two. Three. 

 

The first time I saw you, I knew you were different from the rest of them. While everyone showers me  with praises and attention, you chose to ignore me. You point out my flaws and even stood up against me. 

 

Four. Five. 

 

There was never a day that we never fought. Sometimes, I'm worried that I might upset you and make you cry. Because the last time I saw tears in your heart, my heart broke for you. 

 

Six. Seven. 

 

Sometimes, I want to be close to you. But it hurts when you push me away. All I can do is watch you from afar. But it's a torture not seeing your smiling face for a day. That smile give me a reason to go on, no matter how difficult my day is. 

 

Eight. Nine. 

 

And now, you're almost here. You're smiling my way, and I can't help but smile to myself to. My heart's beating so fast and so loud, I worry that it will give away what I truly feel for you. I can think of a thousand word to describe you, but ironically, no words can describe what I feel for you. I wanted to tell you what's in my heart, and what's in my mind but... 

 

Ten. 

 

Now, you're standing in front of me, I'm lost for words again. All I can do is just smile at you.