Chapter 32

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Loyalty, Pride, Honor = Revenge

'Free me. Free me!'

 

'No! NO!'

 

'You're coming with us'

 

'(muffled mischeivous laughs)'

 

No…Please….

 

'I'm going to…'

 

'This will hurt so shut your eyes!'

 

'NO! FREE ME!'

 

L-Lev..?

 

Dahyun found herself inside a giant room, dull and lifeless, the walls were too high. She instantly felt like she's a prisoner. 

 

"Where am I?" 

 

She was about to reach her hand out to the knob when a certain someone from the other side beat her into it. "Dahyunnie I'm back!" 

 

A familiar yet somewhat foreign voice greeted her, her vision suddenly went blurry and she can't quite see the owner's  face but she's a hundred percent it's a girl based from her voice.

 

"W-who are you?" Dahyun begins to panick when the said girl had dropped her smile and tilted her head. 

 

"Wait, you don't remember me?"

 

'No I don't'  

 

"I'm—"

 

Suddenly everything is on fire and someone grabbed the girl's hand. 

 

"Wait! Let me go!" 

 

Even if Dahyun found her creepy, her body instantly reacted and ran towards them to retrieve the girl as her mind screams 'Don't let them get her!' 

 

"S—!"

 

"NOOOO!" 


Then as if into a spiral hole Dahyun landed unto a place, a somewhat peculiar place where gold and space dominated but what caught Dahyun's attention is that her clothes are ripped apart, blood scattered all over her hands while she's holding an ancient knife. 

 

Guilt and anger crawling up to her mind, she did not have time to think when she pointed the knife again towards an old man, white-haired who's barely breathing because of a visible hole on his shoulder. 

 

Dahyun can't quite make up the face but he's holdin5 a scepter while stretching his hand towards her, she was about to grab it when her body moved against her own will and flicked the knife, sending it towards the dying old man with such great force–finishing him off once and for all. 

 

'No, NO!' 

 

"DIE!" 

"NOOO!" 


Dahyun woke up from her sleep, panting, gasping for air rather. 


Maybe it's because of the fact that Dahyun's life is in danger that Jihyo can't sleep properly to begin with that woke her up. 


"Dahyun!" She immediately held the younger one in her arms and rubbed her back when Dahyun begins to cry uncontrollably. 

 

"Dahyun! Hey Dahyun! What's wrong?" Jihyo asked worriedly. 

 

"Jihyo, Jihyo! It's scary.... It felt so real... I-I was trapped and... and I couldn't move nor escape...and and I killed so many people with these hands Jihyo! I slaughtered them, blood was everywhere and and–" Dahyun was clearly panicking, choking and sobbing inbetween her words.

 

And so Jihyo cupped her cheeks and leaned her body against her, their forehead touching and legs entangled. 

 

"Shhhh....Shhh Dahyun relax. No one's gonna hurt you." 

 

"That's not the case Jihyo! I was the one who hurt them! I.... but then, they took her, THEY TOOK HER JI!" Dahyun said as she hugged the thomas. 

 

This is clearly not the time for Jihyo to feel giddy but she managed to ask this: "Her? Who is she Dahyun?" 

 

"I d-don't know...Ji..I killed someone." Dahyun quietly said, hugging her even tighter. 

 

Perhaps now Jihyo understood it's not about the dream anymore, it's about the sorcerer she killed. 

 

"Dahyun calm down, it's just a dream. You're just caught up with your feelings about this matter. It's not your fault Dahyun, you're just protecting the kid." Jihyo muttered as she ran her hand through Dahyun's hair. 

 

Dahyun's breathing slowly went back to normal. 

 

"I'm sorry. It's always been you. I already caused you so much trouble Ji." Dahyun said as she leaned back and looked at the thomas straight into her eyes, biting her lip to stop the tears that are threatening to fall any moment now. 

 

Jihyo was relieved, she smiled and the next move she made shocked the tofu. 

 

Jihyo straddled the younger one and placed her hand on her nape while the other took Dahyun's hand. 

 

"Ji–?" 

 

"Can you feel it? My heart? This is what you're causing, not trouble or anything. As long as everything's clear, I will always care and I will always be here by your side. Don't hesitate and just let me be." 

 


Dahyun looked down and then there was silence, this made Jihyo nervous, what if Dahyun didn't took it well? Did Jihyo just indirectly confessed? Will things be aw–

 

Suddenly, in one swift move, their positions changed. Jihyo was pinned down and Dahyun was on top, showing dominance. 

 

"Dahyun?" 

 

Before Jihyo can even understand what's happening, Dahyun already managed to steal something so important to her before Dahyun out. 

 

Jihyo's eyes widened as she slowly touched her lips, a k-k-kiss. 

 

Sure it was an accident when Dahyun fell unconscious but still, the thomas might not have the luxury of time to go back to sleep, especially right now. 


She gently placed Dahyun back to her place and covered her up as she sat on the mattress, admiring her best friend's sleeping face. 

 

Then that incident played again on her head. 

 

"It's funny how you're actually here, rescuing Hiraeth's most wanted criminal." CL smirked and Layla's eyes widened at this. 


"No...that can't be. She can't be alive. It's been 25,000 long years!" Layla argues. 

 

CL just waved a finger infront of her, "I suppose but nothing is impossible especially if you're someone who's responsible of the Royal Families' Death. Their whole bloodline vanished in  that instant, don't you just fear her?" CL's smirked never left her face. 

**

"We want revenge because not only she killed the royal family, she killed our father! My own flesh and blood!" CL gritted her teeth out of anger, images of her Father lifeless on the hands of Kim Dahyun is something she can't ever forget. 

** 

"Kim Dahyun aka Death Eagle, now does it ring a bell?" Layla's eyes widened again but this time with satisfaction at the newly inquired information. 


"Of course, how can I not remember the person who's responsible for the disappearance of the mages, wiped out just as what you've said but things are different now CL." Layla started, trailing off as she did and CL can't help but raise a brow at this.

 

Layla's right, they're living in the present and to be honest, at this point of time, Jihyo doesn't know who to believe and to trust anymore.


The only thing clear in her head is that she mustn't let the Code Alliance know about this nor let The Claw get their hands on Dahyun.


She needs to protect her at any cost.

 

"Death Eagle or not, you've got me Dahyun-ah."

 

///

 

Meanwhile in a secluded room, where it's been enchanted and surrounded with protection, sound-proof spells, the Code Alliance members sat comfortablly on a round table, the chairs are shining and the table is in a form of a magic circle, floating.

 

"I've already signed the pull-out letters, i'm sure the school would understand." Yeunwoo stated.

 

"You didn't put up some kind of lame reason did ya? It won't be simple to let those kiddos go that easily but it's effortless to raise suspicion especially since we're withdrawing the Myoui's next in line, the Park's legitimate owner, the Japan and Taiwan's Empress." Chungha poked.

 

"Woah! Such influential people!" Yara beamed.

 

"Still, the situation has gone from bad to worse, we need to take immediate actions. It's unusual for the Claw to be this quiet for so long." Jiro said as he took his seat and crossed his arms.

 

"It wouldn't be so surprising considering that the Vexir whom supported them behind the scenes is now dead for some reasons, they're in chaos. They needed a plan and i'm sure Sana's essential to it." Ashe announced.

 

"Wha–Impossible! We spent a decade researching and hunting down that Vexir but failed. Heck I haven't even seen its face!" Hiro retaliated and slammed his hand on the table.

 


"Apparently it's a she and someone already did the dirty work for us, though we can't be sure if it's an ally or a foe, either so we must take advantage of this." Ashe calmly stated.

 

Jiro sighed and used his aeris to mold a mini Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Each held a significant color.

 

Blue, Red, Green, Silver, Black, Yellow, Orange-Brown, and Dark Violet.

 


"They're here." Jiro muttered.

 

"Let them in." Yeunwoo ordered.

 

Two girls dressed in their respective clan suit arrived and sat on the empty chairs.

 

"I'm starting to think that my clan is a cult." Jeongyeon pointed out as she re-scanned her clothing.

 

"I think mine compliments well with my Vexir." Mina commented.

 

Yara let out a chuckle at this, "That's what I first thought about your Clan Suits Jeongyeon-ah but apparently just by wearing your Clan Suit, it can enhance your defense and offense skills, depends on where you currently lack of."

 


"The Sorcerer Magmatos isn't so bad, it's quite cool actually compared to these boring stuff." Hiro breathes and waved his hand to his and his brother's Clan Suits. 


His design is way more darker in shade than that of his brother but one thing is in common: they're dominantly green. 

 

"Yah! Who knew, there'd be this kind of revealing Suit stored in the Guild's Closet." Yara teased and playfully nudged the young Shaman on her side. 

 

Guild's Closet, also known as its spacious warehouse where they keep all the things they've collected from their past battles. 

 

"Yara stop it, there are other matters we need to tend to...and fast." Chungha reprimanded.

 

"So? Why did you call us down...here. Hey! You didn't inform us you have some kind of secret place hidden somewhere, not to mention flashy too and somewhat ancient." Jeongyeon said.

 

"You must first understand that this is a Sacred Place. Back in Hiraeth this is referred to as Miting de Avance. No one can lie once you've taken your seat and no malicious intent is being tolerated. This discussion is utterly important for it determines the fate of your comrades." Ashe started.

 


"We called you down here as a representative of your clan and of your group. Sigh. Who would've known we'd cross paths with extraordinary citizens–Vexirs rather." Yeunwoo stressed out.

 

"Now let's begin. Chungha of Craftsment Clan, permitted." Suddenly a bright orange-brown light appeared and a magic circle stretched out on Chungha's head as if it's a halo or some sort, then came her 3D virtual Clan Mark.

 

"Yara of the Swordsmen Clan. Hiro and Jiro of the Ninja Clan, Jeongyeon of the Sorcerer's, Mina of the Shaman's and Yeunwoo of the Human Clan." Each time Ashe mentions their names, samw thing happened and it even glowed more when Ashe raised her hand.

 

"And then I, the host, Ashe of the Caster Clan."


The introduction ended up with a loud bang coming from the doorway.


"What's that?!" Jeongyeon jumped a little at the sudden 


"No need to worry. The room was just being locked." Jiro stated and gave her a reassuring smile. 


"Let's get straight to the point." Jeongyeon started. Which didn't surprised the Code Alliance members at all, knowing Jeongyeon for almost 2 months – one can point out that she's an impatient, straightforward person. 

 

"I hate to agree with Jeongyeon but we should, there's not much time left." Chungha sighed as she sipped her wine. 

 

Calm, that's something Mina admired Chungha for.

 


"Time?" Mina can't help but ask. 

 

"We're beginning to reconsider your identities, it's not all day one can see strong willed Vexirs from each clans, grouped together as one circle of friends roaming around in Seoul." Ashe stated. 

 

"Reconsider? What does that even mean?" Jeongyeon asked this time. 

 

"The first one to evaluate your abilities is none other than Ashe, with her psychometry but her SS can only acquire information that has already been done, executed, happened or created. Which means her SS limits her information only to when and how you used your Vexus thus concluding based on that." Hiro explained, Mina took a gist of it but Jeongyeon is clueless as always 

 

"She can conclude based on what she saw about you but not your potential and true talent, now that you're showing terrifying increase in strength and Vexus, Ashe's beginning to wonder and pry deeper unto who you guys really are." Jiro said in simplier terms which greatly helped the confused Sorcerer. 

 

"We all are actually, that's why..." Yara spun her swivel chair and looked at the Code Alliance Members in the eyes, "... Why not ask help from the Mystic Eyes and let Solar's Scroll evaluate their abilities so that we can see what they can really do, I mean the scroll never lies." 

 

Jiro, Hiro, Ashe, Yeunwoo and even Chungha was surprised with that suggestion that she reacted instantly after hearing it. 

 

"That's absurd! No one has ever asked helped from the Mystic Eyes Sisters that came out alive!" Chungha said. 

 

"And even so, their location is unidentified how do you intend to find them?" Jiro argued.

 

"Yo chill! I was just suggesting geez. You wanted to honestly evaluate their Vexus and know the truth behind them, I gave you the easiest answer. That's it, sheesh." Yara scratched her head and chuckled to lift the heavy atmosphere up somehow.

 

Mina was thinking, who are Mystic Eyes they're talking about? Why are they so scared of it?

 

"I hate to say it but Yara is making a sense, this case of theirs is already stretched out too far and many have taken hits, some have fallen, we can't let another thing happen in our turf again." Hiro seriously said.

 

"You all lost us in that Mystic Eyes thingy, who is that?" Jeongyeon spoke.

 

"Mystic Eyes, are Solar's guardians. They oversee things. They're neither good nor evil. Apparantly they're previously the Royal Family's Advicers with Solar being one of the Generals but because of some unknown reasons, they vanished from Hiraeth and was never seen once again." Ashe briefly explained.

 

"Was that before the Tragedy you're all talking about 25,000 years ago?" Mina asked which took them by surprise.


"Mina-ssi, how did you know about that Tragedy?" Yeunwoo inquired.

 

"I have Clairvoyance. You should all know by now I get some glimpse of the future as my Vexus grows." Mina state, closing her eyes as she held unto her pendant.

 


"Ah of course, you are all bound to know what happened in the past but sadly, it's not yet the time for us to share it. It might affect the flow of time and I'm pretty sure you understand that, right Mina?" Ashe warned but Mina could only zip at that and looked down.

 

 

Jeongyeon groaned in annoyance and scratched her head, "Man this is such a pain in the , I can't keep up with you but this sure seems serious. I hope you're not pressuring Mina or whatsoever."

 


"Although tell us more about this pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter