Chapter 36

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean we have to stay here and devise a new plan?!" 

 

The group is now takig refuge in Mina's vacation house in Yokohama and things aren't going smooth, with Mina injured and energy drained they had to rely to human healing support system such as bandages and stuff. Ashe suggested it's better to keep Mina at bay for now, there might be a possibility for her vexus to be completely depleted if pushed too far. As per Jeongyeon's prediction, Jihyo was indeed enraged to find out they failed to retrieve Tzuyu and now Sana and DAHYUN, Dahyun of all people is missing. 


"I told you,  Dahyun was taken by some girl and not by the Claws. Sana on the other hand, was held captive and was brought to Hiraeth." Mina said. 


"I can testify to that but the scene was really foggy I couldn't quite paint her face although we are sure that it was a girl basing from her figure." Ashe
concured.

 

Jihyo heaved a huge depressing sigh as she paced around the room with her hand on her waist and the other pinching the bridge of her nose.

 

Chaeyoung is still in the infirmary, resting supposedly along with Jihyo but then the thomas had a strong bad feeling and woke up asking for Dahyun and the group had no choice but to tell her the truth. Nayeon is no good either, she's always spacing out and it seemed like there's something troubling her. Jeongyeon suspects this had something to do with her fighting them against her own will. Momo was out with Hiro doing a quick search around the Yokohama Stadium's vicinity in hopes of finding Dahyun. At this point it's not wise to go in big groups especially since 3 of them were marked as suspects to this so called Yokohama Bombing incident. 

 

"What now?" Yara asked, sharpening her sword.

 

"For now, it's best if we stay together and think something. The hunters really outdid us in this one, we fell right into their trap." Ashe said

 

"Trap? How can it be a trap?" Jihyo asked, frustrated.


"You see, they knew we're going to go and get Chou and that made it their advantage to try and take the Mage as well because as you may know, Sana's like the only last bridge we have to cross Hiraeth and if they take her away from us. We're gonna be trapped here..forever." Jiro explained.


"What they might not have expected is for CL to die though." Jeongyeon adds.

 

"And with us being locked in this world there's no stopping them in completing what they have started 25,000 years ago. Hiraeth is in danger. A Full-on
rebellion will take place." Ashe worriedly muttered.

 

"Seunghyun is waiting for them there in Hiraeth. Now that they have returned, they will do everything in their power to take the throne and crown from the
protection of the Casters. Swordsmen are also turning sides, everything is already in chaos to begin with." An injured blue-haired craftsman made his way to the room, limping.


"Yah! I almost forgot Roku is here!" Yara stood up and raised her sword.

 

"No, don't he's good. He's with us now." Jeongyeon said.

 

"How can we trust you on that? For all we know, you might also be brainwashed to be one of them." Jiro spat and Jeongyeon just sent him a cold glare.


"Okay, okay stop! Jeongyeon, tell us what happened back there." Ashe ushered.

 

"Fine." Jeongyeon grabbed a pillow and lit it up before throwing it towards Roku in such a fast speed.

 

Roku cursed when he was about to create a sturdy earth wall but failed and instead got hit by the pillow, fire gone when Jeongyeon snapped her fingers in the last few seconds. 

 

"You have to warn me next time Yoo! A Sorcerer's flame can put us in grave danger you know?!" Roku snapped back, annoyed.

 

"What just happened?" Jiro asked, bewildered. 


"Why can't Roku use his powers? The hell are you two bluffing?" Yara. 

 

"Tsk. As I was fighting Yoo, she had this mad expression on her and that time I was under GD's maximum spell and so I fought her hard head on but there was something weird about her. I don't know everything was still so blurry and hazy, heck I couldn't quite hear well but she was saying, something definitely. The suddenly I felt my feet on the ground and my senses regaining as I then realized all her attacks were not intended to hurt me, it was to wake me up now I can't use my vexus without relying on GD or Seungri." Roku narrated.


"To wake you up? W-How?" Ashe.

 

"During the training where I always fail at controlling my fire, Chungha would throw me in this dungeon of books where I somehow find interesting and I've
read there about Sorcerer's Flames and how it can be used in various of ways. A certain spell caught my attention and it's something only Sorcerers can do. The situation was about a deprived ninja who became too aggresive in a tournament, there it stated that she was under a spell that manipulates the mind and heart of the vexir and makes them do things against their own will." At this moment, Jeongyeon paused to look at Nayeon and sure enough the older girl is already looking at her.


"Roku was showing the same signs and the most evident out there is the marking on his neck. It was exactly as it was in the book. I was curious about the ability and so ever since I've read it, I've been practicing it and used it the first time on Roku. Another secret art: The Sorcerer's Circle. It was hard
doing it especially since I was also fending off Jiro at the same time. I had to be lowkey of creating the flaming circle and that's why I was able to purify Roku. A dark reddish aura started to peel off from his skin and his hair turned blue, his previously buffed body slowly deflated and the next thing I
knew was sending a final blow on him to finish the process before passing out." Jeongyeon finished.


Before anyone could even react, Nayeon butted in, "I-It was not the same!" 

 

This caught everyone's attention, "What do you mean Nayeon-unnie?" Jihyo asked.

 

"The feeling, it was somehow similiar but not entirely the same. I was under in some kind of illusion because..." Nayeon's voice begins to crack, "..I think I was fighting Dahyun instead of that Seungri guy. I-I thought it was him! And now it kinda made sense. He used something! And now I feel so bad and and..this is all my fault!" Nayeon's tears streamed down her face and she can't help but cry at the thought of Dahyun in her bubble. 

 

"I'm, I'm confused, what happened?" Yara asked.


"When we were split into two groups to find Dahyun and Sana, I saw a woman strangling Dahyun and was about to harm her and that's why I asked Jeong to shoot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter