Chapter 37

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

25, 000 Years

Hiraeth was really prosperous during the reign of Queen Seoyeon and King Donghae with their 2 children: Prince Seokjin and Princess Dahyun. The King gave up all his vexus for the ultimate protection of the land which is the Kim Barrier that protected Arvendon from foreign threats and since then everything was so peaceful. No invasions, no war. And even though the King was basically Vexusless, the rebels still can't dare go against the Royalties because Seokjin was there. The eldest sibling and next to the throne was what every man in the land wished to be.

 


He was fearless, talented, handsome and is really, really powerful. Their bloodline, the Clan of Solaris Vexus which whom only belonged to Royals produces unique prowess each offspring and Seokjin was one of those royal blood that was bestowed upon a powerul one: The Green Lightning that even the God of Lightning acknowledged as something very dangerous. The Royal siblings was suspected to have the most powerful blood and vexus to have ever exist since their mother, the Queen is also the Celestial's most powerful mage. 

 

 

However that wasn't the case when Dahyun didn't received anything. 

 

 

Klaude Dahyun Silvitre of Zestria.

 

 

She was a zero, a late bloomer. The King and Queen was saddened by this but they can't blame anyone but themselves. The King was already vexusless by the time they were 'making' Dahyun and that answered her case. The elders labeled her as a Fallen Royal, a Failed Solaris and suggested the Royal Family to keep  heridentity hidden so she wouldn't be criticized that much, and so they did. Even if Dahyun was completely normal, The King and Queen treated her the same way Seokjin was treated in the household. 

 

Seokjin, the brother, on the other hand was really protective of Dahyun, he would scold any Royal Maids that would make fun of her and fight whoever speaks Dahyun's name in their filthy mouths. That's the kind of brother he is. Seokjin and Dahyun's relationship was really tight,  Dahyun's basically spoiled by her Parents and Seokjin both. 

 

The so called Kim Barrier was effective and the King and the elders thought that nothing could go wrong since Arvendon was pretty secured but what they didn't know is that trouble would generate inside the land of Arvendon. The Hunters, started a coup de etat and that was the beginning of Arvendon's downfall. The Dark Minister, Chief in Command of the Hunters, was a really close friend of the King. Sometimes the Dark Minister hangs out in the Palace along with his four children, the Montgomery Siblings: GD, CL, Seungri and Yu.

 


Although Yu was the maknae, Seungri seems to be the spoiled brat amongst them. CL was already a stoic-faced teenager when she started visiting the Palace with her father, GD was a silent and intimidating teen while Yu on the other hand was the only lively little bean and that made them friends. Dahyun and Yu, or what Earth calls: Tzuyu. They became friends along with Dahyun's best friend from the slumps, a cheerful craftsman. 

 

 

The Dark Minister took his sweet time knowing the Royal Family's movements and capabilities along with the castle's in's and out's and they used that to their advantages when the rebellion took place. The King was immediately trapped but still had a short-dragged fight with the Dark Minister and Seokjin, Seokjin was cornered in the most dirtiest way possible.


 

"Dahyun-ah! You bastards! Give me back my sister!" Seokjin yelled.

 

Currently they're located in the Castle's left wing, a group of hunters made their way to Dahyun's room and tied her up. They are about to drag her away from the palace when Seokjin sensed them and blocked their way. 

 

"It's Prince Seokjin!"


"What do we do now?"


"He's literally the strongest vexir out there!" 

 

A few murmurs can be heard and Seokjin was ready to attack them when a voice approached them.

 


"Don't be afraid my bretheren! For I, Ji-yong Montgomery, is here." 

 


"GD! What's the meaning of this?!" Seokjin yelled

 


"Can't you see my dear cousin, we're taking something which is rightfully ours." GD replied.

 

"J-Jinnie." Dahyun stammered, voice cracking as she tried her best to bite back sob. Dahyun is extremely scared right now due to the deadly scythe that's been placed under her chin.

 

"What are you doing!" Seokjin yelled and clenched his fist so hard that he's subconsciously producing green electricity all over him.

 


GD tutted, "No, no not so fast Mr. Prince!" He spat and grabbed Dahyun by her collar and pulled the scythe closer to her neck.

 

"One wrong move and you'll be saying goodbye to your useless sister." GD warned.

 

Seokjin glared at them as he was gripping his spear tighter before throwing it far away and yelled again, out of frustration.

 

"What do you want! You want my place?! Take it! Just...Just please don't hurt her." Seokjin's face softened and tears started to form in his eyes as he plead for his sister's safety. 

 

GD laughed at this, amused at the scene before throwing Dahyun back to his subordinates, "I like that! However, you should know better than that. It's not that easy especially having you fake royals around!" 


In a blink of an eye, GD attacked him using his scythe but out of reflex, Seokjin accidentally discharged a few bolts and electrocuted GD big time. 


"Insolent fool!" GD grunted in pain but managed to construct flaming chains that attached to Dahyun's neck and wrist. 


With this, Dahyun screamed in pain as she dropped on the ground, struggling to get it off while the hunters held her down. 

 

"Dahyun-ah!" Seokjin ran towards her only to be blown away by GD's flaming fists.

 

Seokjin was surprised at this, "H-how? I thought you're a hunter?"

 

"Oh, naivety should be a sin. There's this thing called half-bloods? Rare-cases but here I am." GD grinned and spread his arms with the other half wrapped in dark particles while the other hand is flaming. 


Dahyun's screams is still echoing the room and Seokjin bit his lip at this, quivering, it was his fault. Damn his reflexes!

 

"Please, please, spare her. If you want to attack me then go, I won't fight back..just don't hurt her please!" He begged once again

 

GD snapped hsi fingers and the chains disappeared but Dahyun was left panting on the ground, sweating. 

 

"One thing I learned in this household is that a Royal never goes back in their words." GD smirked before he delivered a crispy kick on Seokjin's abdomen.


The hunters aided GD by sculpting shadow chains which decapitated the Prince big time while GD was launching blow after blow on the precious Prince's body. 


Dahyun fluttered her eyes open when she heard her brother's grunts and groans. Her eyes widened when she saw Seokjin's bloody state. Seokjin wasn't fighting back. From Seokjin's calculations: fighting full-on mode can harm both the enemies and Dahyun and GD was a piece of mystery, who knows what kind of plans he had to get back at Dahyun for every offense he makes and so he just hung his head low, continuously mumbling while receiving GD's hits.

 

"Jin!" Dahyun called out and was about to run towards his direction when she was held off once again

 

"Let me go!" Dahyun struggled but they were too physicaly strong for her.

 

"Jin! Why aren't you fighting! You're the strongest brother, remember? Why won't you fight!" Dahyun is crying while she was yelling those words at him.

 

She saw how Seokjin raised his head, still muttering incoherent words, and smiled at her. 

 

Suddenly Seokjin's voice echoed the room.

 

"Dahyun-ah, my precious sister. I'm sorry if brother failed you today. I wish I could be stronger so that I can hold out one-sided fights.." Seokjin's laugh then can be heard.

 

"What's happening? Shut up! You cocky bastard!" GD gritted his teeth and raised his hand and blasted him away with both of his powers.


Seokjin fell on the ground, coughing blood, electricity coating him as a defense but still it was a pretty hard attack. 

 

"...Remember that brother loves you more than anything in the whole world. Live for me. Fight for Hiraeth. and Explore more. I hope you find friends that's willing to be with you through everything. This will not be our last meeting, I will always be with you, to Guide you...and to Protect you." That was Seokjin's last words before GD grabbed Seokjin's spear and set it on fire.

 

"NOO! PLEASE DON'T!" Dahyun tried her best to stop GD from doing it but her screams couldn't stop him.

 

GD s his own weapon on his chest which made GD fly across the room as a strong force occured and flashes of green streaks glitched around him.


Dahyun couldn't stop crying when Seokjin's face cracked and green energy stars to leak out, "No, no please!"

 

GD stood up, eyes wide at what's happening. He broke into a devilish grin and laughed evilly.


"Let me go please..." 


A surge of energy starts to flow through Dahyun's veins that her hands are getting heavy.

 

"Please let me go..." 

 

The hunters were busy cheering for their victory that they didn't noticed Dahyun's hair glowed. 


"Finally!" GD declared, laughing at Seokjin's ashes.


Then Dahyun's heart starts pounding heavily, she can hear her short breaths and the sight of Seokjin dying was played all over her head. Her vision was blurry, the only thing she can focus on is Seokjins' spear that has been planted on the ground where his body was previously in. 

 

"I said...let me go!" 


A strong force was spoken out and suddenly, the hunters released her from their grip which also shocked them. 

 

"Stop this!" Dahyun yelled once again and just like an order, they all followed. 

 

"I-I can't move." GD muttered.

 

Suddenly Dahyun's eyes glowed in bright gold and the Solaris Vexus' magic circle appeared on her right eye. 

 

"Go back to Hathoria." And in a snap of Dahyun's fingers, GD with the rest of the hunters, disappeared. 

 

Dahyun can still feel the pain from her brother's death but there are other things that needed to take be taken care of just like the commotion at the center place of the palace. 

 

"Mom, Dad!" 

 

As Dahyun was about to run towards the source of noise a green lightning shined bright in the room and when she turned around she was shocked to see her brother's spear, coated with green electricity, floating.

 

She can't help but tear up once again before running off towards the center place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter