Chapter 35.2

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Ally and the Foe pt. 2


Meanwhile Jihyo's group was divided into three. 

 

Hiro and Mina were dealing with a bunch of wabees and goons, Ashe's dealing with Sung-mo while Jihyo was left with Yuto, GD's Housevessel.

 

"I gotta warn you, although you look pretty, the word mercy isn't in our vocabulary." Yuto smirked emitting off  a dark malicious smoke.

 

"Yeah but 'ert' is." Jihyo said before slashing through the smoke, making it disappear.

 

"What's this?" Yuto was taken a back and thought it was just a lucky swing and so he sent another attack but this time a rapid fire floor.


"Woah! Damn that was close." Jihyo was surprised at the attack, not because of how fast it is but because of the element switch. Jihyo did a cartwheel by using the sword as the base, sticking it into the ground and thus nullifying it once again. 


Yuto scoffed, "Interesting! You're like me 'eh?" 

 

Jihyo's face scrunched at that, "Oh please, don't even start to compare. Listen here buddy, if you don't want to get hurt--hand over Tzuyu!" 


Yuto smirked and flicked his hands, showing off his Miseris and Pyruis ability. 

 

Jihyo's eyes widened at this, "How could this be? Ashe and the others didn't told us about Vexirs with double abilities."

 

"I love it when confusion is painted on the faces of my opponent, it gives me enough time to do...this!" Yuto fired both of his element alternately towards
the thomas.

 

Jihyo was able to nullify his pyruis but the fast approaching miseris element took a shot on her chest, blowing her off.

 

Yuto laughed out loud when Jihyo's attire was torn and her conservative area's can be seen, "That's more like it!" 


Jihyo winced at the pain, spitting off blood as she focused her gaze towards him. 

 

"A housevessel huh, we're not a like buddy, i'm my own master, I don't serve anyone!" 


Jihyo lunged towards him and was dragged into a combat, offense and defense. Yuto was quite impressed by Jihyo's skills, the way her sword swings from right to left. When Jihyo's sword handle hit Yuto on his eyes he backed off and cursed and Jihyo took this opportunity to carry out her plan.

 

She grabbed Yuto's necklace but Yuto just chuckled and gripped on her arm, "That's what I thought so. You're eyeing the wrong thing babe." Yuto smirked but it soon wiped off when Jihyo changed the position of her grip on the sword and raised it.

 


"I'm pretty sure I'm not, you just fell right into my little trap." Jihyo playfully winked and s the sword unto his foot which made the young man yell
in pain.

 

Jihyo backed off once she yanked her arm away from him and saw how a dark reddish aura separated from his body, then he collapsed.

 

Suddenly, when Jihyo thought it's gonna be all over, she heard a slow clap coming nearer and nearer her direction. 

 

Fortunately Jihyo ducked in time, saving her from taking a dark shadow attack.

 


"I've never encountered an observant and intellegent Swordsman before." 

 

 

Jihyo's eyes widened as she jerked her head towards the source and when their gazes met, Jihyo's body froze as her mind flashed back to that dreadful night where Layla's was killed infront of her and she wasn't able to do such a thing.

 

 

"CL." 

 


"Jihyo, we meet again." 


Then suddenly, a wave of anger replaced her fear when Jihyo remembered how Tzuyu acted and is still missing, "You! What did you do to our maknae! Give her back!" 

 

CL tutted, "She does not belong to you anymore. She's done pretending." CL said which made the thomas furrow her eyebrows.


"What do you mean shes' done pretending..." Jihyo trailed off.

 

CL s another dark beam shots at her only to be nullified completely.

 

"Stop this CL! This is futile, you will never be able to hurt me." Jihyo convinced.

 

CL's pride was hurt knowing that the young Swordsman is right and it kills her to admit that but..

 

"That's why it's time to take things dirty." 

 

That was the last thing CL said before pushing a button and dark thick smoke rapidly spread around the area, blurrying Jihyo's sight.

 

Jihyo tried nullifying it but failed when it just thickened more making it almost impossible to see the surrounding, seconds later, Jihyo found herself
coughing and covering and nose. 

She was used to dealing magical abilities that she alsot forgot what human poison feels like.

 

 

She heard CL's muffled laugh, "I can't beleive your own weakness is your own flesh! If you're a true vexir, you wouldn't be able to mind these harmful
chemicals but look! Your human body reacted." 


Jihyo is now coughing non-stop, gripping on her sword as CL kicked her hard making her roll a few centimeters away. 

 

CL raised her hands and dark root-like projections grabbed nearby debris and threw it towards the thomas. 

 

"AAAAGHH!!!" Jihyo screamed in pain when a debris hit her arm and glued her into the ground. She struggled hard to remove her stucked arm before CL throws another attack but it was too late when CL whipped ther string of leather coated with darkness hitting Jihyo's shoulder and head.


"That's what you get for ruining me!" 


CL angrily said as she formed a dark ball of circle, blasting it off just right above them. A wave of negative energy circulated the area. The feeling was
very familiar and it somehow reminded Jihyo of the maknae and she can feel her energy draining faster because of that.

 

"T-Tzuyu." Jihyo toiled cautiously, falling on her knees on the process.

 

CL was feeling ecstatic, seeing her hated person suffer infront of her. She wasn't done yet, clearly, when she jerked her cord once again. This time, it
caught her ankle. 

 

Jihyo was breathing heavily, her state is worse, from her injured bleeding head to her broken arm and coughing blood but what CL hates the most is taht eventhough Jihyo looks like she's dying, she was far from giving up and that made her draw her last straw. 

 

The thomas doesn't have any strength left and so when CL's whip caught her ankle, she did nothing but close her eyes for the painful drag but then
miliseconds turned to seconds then to a minute, nothing happened. 

 

When she opened her eyes the whip was still entangled to her ankle but it lost its color and not to mention, she feels like she's inside a refrigerator, it
was refreshing and soothing. 

 


Suddenly, Ashe appeared and placed her arm around the Caster's neck, helping her stand, "Let's go." 


Jihyo saw how the cube disappeared and a water sprout appeared from the ground, splashing water everywhere, making the thick smoke disappear. It was Ashe's water sprout and Mina's forcefield. 


"What the.." 


CL was flabbergasted and at the same time bamboozled at the sudden change of surroundings. Especially when the girl infront of her swirled her hand making the negative energy disappear, replacing it with an explosion of sprinkled positivity. 


"Who the are you and  how dare you!" 


Infront of her is none other than, an injured Mina, clothes half-burnt and torn. 

 

"You're not gonna make it to Hiraeth." Instead of answering her, Mina declared and that sentence irked the older one.


"Who are you to decide that!" 


Mina smirked, "I'm Myoui Mina, Code Alliance's Shaman." 


CL widened at this, more annoyed now that she's fighting yet another lowly vexir race. 

 

"Preposterous! Why won't your clan just die already!" 


CL striked a dark slash attack in which Mina fully stopped using her forcefield. 

 

"Stop this discrimination against Shamans! I may not came from Hir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter