Chapter 35.3

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yokohama Fight 3/3

Dahyun and Sana were shocked to see Nayeon wearing some kind of ancient costume with strange markings on it, not to mention the intimidating staff with a clear diamond glass enclosed at the top of it.

 

Sana diverted her eyes to Dahyun then back to Nayeon. They're both her spirits weren't they? Did she perhaps summoned the two of them altogether?

 

"Woah N-Nayeon unnie.." Dahyun trailed off, quite amazed at the older one's appearance.

 

"Nayeon-unnie! Where did that came from?" Sana asked.

 

"Believe me when I say, I have no goddarn idea." 

 

"Stop talking!!" Seungri yelled before throwing a shadow bomb near them making Dahyun stumble back while Nayeon immediately protects Sana by pushing her staff horizontally and deflects the incoming force.

 

Seungri tutted when he saw Nayeon and her staff, "No, nah, I'm not fighting you." Seungri scoffed, laughing when suddenly Nayeon attacked him in such a fast speed that it made him hit the stadium's wall barricade.

 

"Nayeon-unnie!" Sana and Dahyun simultaneously yelled and ran after them. 

 

Seungri fell on his knee when Nayeon delivered a devastating full turn kick which made him lose his stance and trip to the other side however he was quick on regaining balance before extending his palms and blasted Nayeon away for a few meters, totally not an effective attack. 

 

"W-wait! Na—" Seungri raised his arms in defense as he cautiously backed down.

 

"Don't you dare say my name in your filthy mouth! You've caused us a lot of trouble! And now you're going to pay it as you hand over our Tzuyu!" 

 

Nayeon spun her staff and slammed it unto the ground causing an enormous amount of water to flow through, drowning the said villain.

 

 

"Nayeon-unnie, wait!" Nayeon heard Sana yelled but when Nayeon saw Seungri getting up from the attack, smirking, Nayeon can't help but feel the need of finishing him off.

 

And so the Caster used the water to boost her speed as she flew towards the Hunter and grabbed him by the collar, "You're not going away this time!"

 

Nayeon loosen her grip on him before snapping her finger then a huge bubble appeared with Seungri inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"U-Unnie…" Dahyun muttered as she struggled to grasp for air.

 

In Sana's point of view, she can clearly see how Nayeon suddenly attacked Dahyun after Seungri snapped his finger.

 

"Stop this!" Sana yelled or in this case, more like ordered.

 

She heard Seungri laughed, amused at the scene before him, "I don't know if it's just this weakened version of Kim Dahyun or the Caster's huge hate on me that's making this so ijng epic!"

 

"Y-you!" Sana angrily pointed a finger at him.

 

"What did you do to her?!"

 

Sana was enraged, especially now that Dahyun is losing oxygen and so she suddenly reached out to the sky and Seungri just laughed her off until Sana slammed her arm to Dahyun's direction.

 

Groups of meterorites started to appear from above them, popping Dahyun's bubble. The tofu dropped unto the ground, coughing for her life while Nayeon's eyes glowed, changing it's colour to a darker shade of violet.

 

"Hmmm well let's just say she's under an illusion that she's fighting me instead of your doppelganger friend right there." Seungri smirked before taking a few steps forward to the brunette.

 

"D-Doppelganger?" Sana muttered to herself when a huge blast occured that made her wary of the surroundings.

 

Sana's eyes widened at that as she took a few seconds to fully observed her surroundings, the screams can be heard, thin black fogs can be seen on the field and an enormous swirling dark clouds is up above them connected with somewhat a purple-ish beam. 

 

"Oooh, can you hear those screams? Ahh it's so satisfying." Seungri snickered evilly.

 

"You're disgusting!" Sana spat

 

"I like your expression! I'm pretty sure it's one of the reasons why the taiwanese-like girl fell for you." Seungri said jumping down from the post and walked towards her. 

 

Sana's ears rang at the mention of her girlfriend, "Where's Tzuyu?! Give her back!"

 

"I'd love to but it does not work that way." Seungri smirked

 

Sana furrowed her brows at this, "What do you mean?" No, she shook her head, this guy is just playing with them, "Listen! Whatever you're doing, stop this! Many innocent people have been involved!" 

 

Seungri laughed out loud again, "What are you? The police? And do you really think we give a flying about these people?" 

 

Sana's attention diverted when she heard the tofu's screeching and painful yell. She turned around just in time to see Dahyun being kicked off towards a debris. 

 

 

 

"Dahyun!" 

 

 

 

Sana momentarily forgot about Seungri when she suddenly ran towards the tofu's direction only to be blocked off. Seungri appeared before her through his shadow movement and waved his index finger infront of the japanese mage. 

 

"Tsk tsk tsk, not so fast missy." Seungri then grabbed Sana's wrist, "Your friend is gonna do the pleasure in finishing off that Kim Dahyun earthling. I don't freaking understand why you have to teleport a vexusless human here in the first place though, and then you, you're coming with me." Seungri stated and tightened his grip on Sana's wrist as he started to drag her.

 

 

"Let…go of me!" Thankfully, Sana listened carefully during her training with Ashe and Chungha through just a short period of time and was able to learn a few effective defense moves which includes a front kick to his golden area.

 

 

It worked when he whimpered in pain as he buckled up his knees, feeling the new type of pain. 

 

 

"I bet there're none of those back in Hiraeth." Sana muttered under her breath, panting before delivering another roundhouse kick right into his face. 

 

 

He fell unto his knees with his hand leaning on the ground as a support but that didn't last long when a mist of shadows whirlpooled around him, helping him stand up. Seungri wiped the blood coming out from the corner of his lips and it before sending Sana a scowling smirk, "Feisty."

 

Sana managed to steal a quick glance on what was happening behind Seungri, Dahyun was trying her best to dodge Nayeon's attacks and Sana can't help but wonder why Dahyun won't use her powers against the older girl but instantly thought that maybe it's just because she's Dahyun and she can't ever land a hit on any of her friends. Especially Nayeon. 

 

While Dahyun was keeping Nayeon busy, Sana should think of a way to stop Nayeon's illusion and the best one she could think of as of the moment is defeating Seungri since he's the main control in this game Nayeon is trapped in.

 

Seungri took a step and smoothly waved his hand mystically infront of Sana and the brunette's vision suddenly got blurred but got immediately cut off as it glitched. Sana was quick to catch on what was Seungri trying to do and hurriedly distanced herself from him by jumping back.

 

 

"You're not going to get me with that!" 

 

 

Seungri looked at her blankly and spits out blood, "Tch I figured. Being here in this stinky world of yours is already a hurdle enough, though we have these trrasure things we still can't fight to our greatest potential. Seems like what Dr. Van said is true, I can only use my SS on one person only then." 

 

"Dr. Van? Te—What did you to Tzuyu?!" 

 

Then a nerve popped out of Seungri's forehead, "Why do you keep on looking for that when you have me here! Why? Is it because I'm older than you? Well it doesn't mean I can't pleasure you." He said while slowly walking towards her as he sends off crawling shadow snakes to her direction.

 

Sana countered this attack by subconsciously crystallizing the shadow, an ablity she did not know she has in the first place, "I'd rather die than date you, you filthy bastard!" Sana can't help but throw a disgusted look at him.

 

And that was Seungri's boiling point, in a blink of an eye Seungri is now standing infront of Sana, gritting his teeth a he delivered a hard slap towards the brunette making her lose her balance and fall on the floor. 

 

Seungri didn't stop there, he picked Sana up and grabbed her jaw making her look at him, "Why?! I can change your life heck I can even make you Queen so why!" He exclaimed, veins showing off his neck while Sana struggled to get out of his grip.

 

Then he suddenly felt a very painful jab that shook his whole body to its core.

 

 

"Sa-Sana-unnie!" 

 

 

Seungri growled in anger and turned around just in time for another attack from Dahyun, a Light Slash which penetrated into his skin that made it two times painful as it already is.

 

Dahyun was extending her hand out towards Seungri's place while she was folding her other arm as shield from Nayeon's hot water attack which would send her flying.

 

"AAAAAGH!!" Dahyun hissed in pain as the water kissed her skin.

 

Sana widened her eyes at what she was seeing, "Nayeon-unnie, No!" 

 

Nayeon was about to stab Dahyun with her trident-like staff when a fireball hit Nayeon's side, removing her off from Dahyun's lane. Still, it was too late when Dahyun fell unconscious on the ground from the impact from earlier.

 

"Dahyun-ah! Sana! Are you alright?!" Sana can hear Jeongyeon's faint voice but can't quite see her figure due to the thick smoke and mist surrounding them.

 

"Impossible! I thought that doppelganger doesn't have vexus on her system!" Seungri stood up shocked that the underestimated double of the Death Eagle was able to scratch him. 

 

He jerked his head towards thr source of voice that was calling out to them and pointed his finger towards the figure, "Deal with them!" He said and Nayeon, like a dog obeyed and ran towards where Jeongyeon is, disappearing in the mist.

 

Sana on the other hand didn't waste time and ran towards Dahyun's side and cupped her cheeks as tears were falling from her eyes, "Dahyunnie, hyunnie please stay with me." 

 

Seungri who's watching the scene unfold broke into a hysterical laugh as he fits the pieces together. 

 

 

"I see! I see what's happening now! Who would've known that the last mage could be this unfaithful?" Seungri started and Sana can only instinctively hold Dahyun close to her as she glued her eyes to the villain who's going crazy right now. 

 

 

"I was confused for a moment there, I really thought that that fraud right there might actually be the real thing! But No! She's just a housevessel eh? Your housevessel! And you guys must be soooo close to have that happen, hmm?" Seungri stated with such a taunting tone.

 

"What are you talking about?" Sana muttered

 

"I'm talking about how all of these were all your fault! You did these to yourself and to your friends!" Seungri declared and continued to laugh like a maniac.

 

 

Then he sudenly halt and tilted his head pointing at Dahyun, "You took a liking to that earthling." He said as he broke into a huge evil grin. 

 

 

Then Sana felt ill all of a sudden, as if her blood was being out of her system and she lost her colour when Seungri pointed out her inner feelings. 

 

 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about! I have a girlfriend whom…whom I love! Dahyun's just a friend!" Sana defends even though her hand is shaking and her breathing is getting heavy.

 

 

 

"Well why don't you two talk for that then!" Seungri spat gestured his hands to his left where a figure is slowly emerging from its shadow.

 

 

 

"T-Tzuyu?"

 

 

Meanwhile in Jeongyeon's case…

 

"What the….you old grandma what do you think you're—AAAAH! watch it!" Jeongyeon yelled as she dodged the older one's staff. 

 

"Jeong—Ugh!—I think Nayeon's under a spell or some sort!" Jihyo pointed out after clashing a goon sword on Nayeon's weapon.

 

 

"Under a spell?!" 

 

 

The two got blown away when Nayeon raised her hand and pushed it towards them sending a huge amount of water javelins and Jihyo tried to stop it but was only able to cancel a few.

 

"J-Jeong, I'm out of breath and I think I'm.." Jihyo was panting heavily when she rolled to her side when Nayeon's staff almost hit her face, out of reflex.

 

Jeongyeon stood up and lunged towards Nayeon. The short-haired Sorcerer broke her gauntlet while she was fighting with Roku and now she can't control her fire. 

 

Nayeon hissed in pain when Jeongyeon trapped her unto the ground, holding her shoulders, even though it hurts her too, "Nay, wake up! We're not enemies here!" 

 

 

However Nayeon blew her off by generating water bomb in-between them.

 

 

"Jeong!" 

 

 

"Gaaagh! Where's Momo's speed when you need her!" Jeongyeon complained while trying to stand up.

 

 

Apparently the group splits into two after resting a bit, Yara and Momo were also set off to find Dahyun and Sana while Ashe stayed behind guarding Mina who's still unconscious.

 

When Jeongyeon was about to push herself up she felt a sharp pain on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter