Chapter 9

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was the one driving because even though Tzuyu can drive she still doesn't have her driver's license, only a Student's Pass so with Sana on the wheel and Tzuyu on the shotgun seat, Dahyun can't help but slump at the back seat. 

 

"You guys know I look like a goddarn child here in the back right?" Dahyun flat-out said. 

 

Tzuyu gave off a chuckle before turning to her, "Yep. Now stay there and behave." The youngest said. 

 

"What the he-" Dahyun was about to give Tzuyu a lesson with her knuckles when Sana spoke. 

 

"It's alright Dahyunniee~ you're cutee back there. Don't mind this yoda and I wouldn't mind adopting you if that's the case." Sana said and winked at Dahyun through the mirror. 

 

Dahyun blanked out for a minute, not really quite used to these compliments but in the end she just heaved a sigh. 


"Oh, Dahyun I never see you in a date before or going out with someone." Tzuyu started and this caught Dahyun and Sana's attention. 


Dahyun can't help but throw daggers at her, "What do you mean I haven't been in dates- I've been in many dates with Jihyo and Momo!" She innoccently said. 


"Pabo! They're not included, they're your friends so it's not a DATE date. A Date is with someone you like–" 

 

"But I like Jihyo!" Dahyun cut her off and that statement almost made them crash unto an SUV's . Sana was just taken a back with how straightforward Dahyun is and the fact that Dahyun told her she does not have someone in mind nor interested in these things back in the suburbs made her wonder. Did Dahyun lied to her? 

 


"Ohh you do? I never expected that from you though." The taiwanese beauty was also taken aback at this sudden revelation, maybe her year-older unnie is much more matured that she thought. 

 

"Yeah, why, don't you like her Tzu? I like Jihyo a lot, I also like Momo-unnie, and Mina-unnie the Hyungie and Nayeonnie and..." Then Dahyun proceeds to name all the people she like. 


Sana mentally face-palmed at this while Tzuyu literally slammed her palm on her face. Of course. It's Dahyun they're talking to what do they expect? Guess they have to be even more specific next time. 

 

"Anyways, never mind that. How about your ideal partner? Do you have one?" Tzuyu asked again attempting to get at least a decent answer from the tofu. 

 

"Hmmm well I guess. First of all, she has to be a good cook. Hmm clingy, sweet, someone who would be there when I needed them the most, beautiful eyes, and hands. I like someone with warm hands and someone who gives the most comforting hug ever." Dahyun answered. 

 

"Wowww, I never knew you were a gay." Tzuyu said, well the fact that Tzuyu just asked 'Ideal Partner' and Dahyun used the pronoun 'she' proves that the tofu is indeed gay. Something that the group has been figuring out all along. 

 

"Hehe well I like girls more than I do with boys, sooo." 

 

"Oh come to think of it, Sana's well fitted in that ideal girl of yours." Tzuyu said and again, this caught Sana and Dahyun's attention with Dahyun raising a brow. 

 

"Sana's the perfect package, she's been there with me through hard times and happy times even if she's miles away she never fails to give me a call or check on me everyday. She's extremely clingy and sweet too plus her mesmerizing eyes, ahhh I could look at it all day and her hands are really really warm too." Tzuyu elaborated dreamily and Sana can't help but blush at her girlfriend's description of her though it looks like she's promoting her to Dahyun. 

 

"Damn are you selling your girlfriend chou because nah, I'm broke." Sana and Tzuyu just laughed at this. 

 

"Hmmm I never knew you are someone who's into cuddling and kissing." Sana commented. "But you know I can't really cook that well so I guess that makes me out of the list despite the fact th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter