Chapter 47

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Face Off

"Release those Vexirs Jackson."

 

 

I can see the surprise on his face when I mentioned his name but it quickly transformed into a smirk. I suppose I fed his ego or pride whatever. Chief Amber did mention I'd encounter something like that. 

 

 

"My oh my! I've been in this lab for as long as I can remember but to gain a fan, oh!" He released a hefty laugh and raised his arms pridefully.

 

"Yeah, I'd like to have you behind bars as an autograph." I spat back before carefully taking my steps towards him.

 

 

He did not respond but his smile grew wider, it made him look even more psychotic. I diverted my gaze for a second to observe the cell and the hell machine where the captured vexirs in chains are being strolled into. One second! A split second where I had to glance for a while and it's all it takes for Jackson to disappear before me.

 

 

"Stop getting distracted when you face me." A cold steel-like voice whispered into my ears before a flame kick was dispatched towards my left side.

 

 

I reacted quickly enough to shield my self using my left arm but it still sent me flying to the other side of the room. 

 

Fckng hell

 

Groaning, I immediately pushed my self up and held my left arm where a huge purple bruise is now visible thanks to my burned suit. 

 

Despite the hellish feeling of raw pain, I faced Jackson with all of my confidence and buckled up in a defensive stance. Seeing the look on his face, I can conclude he was dissatisfied with his attack but what the actual ? 

 

That wasn't supposed to hurt like that. We're both sorcerer and yet the way he punched me hurts like Roku's magnitude strike when we fought. 

 

 

"I underestimated you a bit. How can I have less impact on a girl. A girl! My god! That's so insulting! I sent Chief Mingyu straight to the infirmary the first time I mastered this technique and yet a fake sorcerer, an earthlander and a girl! Outed that?!" 

 

 

He is angry. I can feel it from the way his heat is emitting but the way he sounds is not. Yeah he is definitely a psychopathbastard. 

 

 

 

I returned the smirk he gave earlier, "I underestimated you too. I thought you had a small brain but my o my, you surprised me with how microscopic it actually is." 

 

If he's angry then I am too. For many reasons! 

 

 1. He is one of the reasons why GD has a batallion of bots

 2. He looks exactly like Jackson from earthland

 3. I do not accept nor tolerate direct misogynistic attitude

 4. HIS LABORATORY IS GODDARN MESSY! I can see the worms coming out from that sandwhich yuck! The moss and flies--you know what?

 

The moment he dropped his smile, our duel began. 

 

~~

 

A sigh of content as he sips his alcoholic drink while watching how dark the castle is and how the preparations for the upcoming coronation is going smoothly has become Seungri's favorite thing in Hiraeth. It was given that soon GD, his brother will become King and Seungri will be the Royal Adviser. Her brother only wants power, her naive half blood sister only wants love while Seungri wants an entirely different system where he can blatantly see the other clans fall on its knees. 

 

The shamans will be their personal maids and butlers. The ninjas will be their dogs. The craftsmen will be their carpenters. The casters will be their farmers and the Knights will be their personal toys. 

 

That is how Seungri have imagined it, that is how the Montgomery siblings have always imagined it. 

 

"Seongkwan, go and fetch my sister for me. The coronation is about to begin soon." Seungri walked out from the window and sat on the King's Throne. 

 

"My idiot of a brother loves power and by power, I meant vexus. To be the most powerful vexir of all and although he's the one legible to be the King, I know for sure he's not going to be the one actually doing it." Seungri scoffed before he raised his cup towards his henchmen and all the future Hunters that are going to be his aid in running the country.

 

Before Seungkwan can even reach the main door, everyone was startled when the heavy golden doors flew and tackled Seungkwan, squashing him on the ground just in front of the throne hall.

 

Seungri immediately stood up and every hunter in the room broke into an offensive stance, ready to pound on whoever the surprise intruder is.

 

 

"As my friend's half-brother, I have to give it to you for having more exquisite taste in fashion than Tzuyu's consistent black and beige theme." 

 

 

In front of them is no other than Momo. A faint breeze of dust still visible from the impact she made in running through those heavy doors. Dahyun said she had to or else a touching/pushing it without the permission of the one sitting on the throne would drain out Momo's vexus. 

 

Dahyun knew that and Seungri knew that that's why the surprise look on everyone's faces can't be help but seen. 

 

 

But hearing Momo's comment, Seungri rolled his eyes and waved his hand in the air, "Thank you! Finally someone who appreciates." 

 

 

Not a second later after that remark, Seungri swings his hand, emitting a black ominous orb with such speed that would've exploded the moment it touches Momo's skin but was deflected when a flash of light went in between them, blinding the nearby hunters and making Momo stumble behind if it weren't for someone's arm that caught her waist, she would've lost her balance and the hunters might've taken that opportunity to attack.

 

Though that didn't seem to be the case as the Hunters were frozen in their place as they felt a very familiar aura, a feeling of being governed and the sickening recognition of who's the superior one. 

 

Kim Dahyun, injured with a bleeding head walked in bringing that royalty presence unintentionally. 

 

Seungri felt that that's why it's no wonder he's almost at his 100% outburst. 

 

 

"Bwaaagh."

 

 

Dahyun turned her head to Momo who's coughing blood, body getting heavy in Dahyun's grasp.

 

 

"Dahyun-ah, I think I might of have touched the door a bit too long." Momo whispered. 

 

 

"It's okay unnie, everything's going to be okay." Dahyun whispered back but not taking her eyes off of Seungri whose face can't be painted. 

 

 

After a moment of deliberating, Seungri finally recollects himself. Jerking his head to the side as he clenched his jaw, a sign for the hunters that their he is angry. 

 

 

"I see the killer has finally returned home!" Seungri's yelled echoed throughout the room. 

 

 

Dahyun's eyebrow raised at this, "Are you referring to me, Sir?" 

 

 

It was true that Dahyun's confidence has greatly boosted but that doesn't mean she can pretend to know what Seungri is saying right now.

 

Instead of replying, Seungri evilly laugh as he looks outside and saw his batallion of dark soldiers marching on the grounds. 

 

 

"It was a mistake coming here Kim Dahyun! You have nowhere to go. You are trapped! You dug your own grave just like how your stupid brother dug his!" 

 

 

Three of Seungri's henchmen attempted to sneakily attack Dahyun from behind but got instantly injured when a wave of light rapidly circulates around the two of them. 

 

 

This time Dahyun's face turned blank, now tinge of emotiok can be seen from a moment before she innocently asked, "Did you not know?" 

 

 

Then it was Seungri's turned to have a puzzled visage and before he can even respond with an another order, Dahyun snapped her fingers. 

 

 

"You can come out now." 

 

 

Then all of a sudden water begins to drip from the ceiling until it became a waterfall and morphed into a body, smoothly landing on its feet.

 

"Hearing you blab about the future makes me sick! But then I'm thankful you aren't that smart nor cautious about things. You didn't even noticed that you've been looking at my sacred treasure the entire time." The platinum-haired man clicked his tongue before pulling his hand from his pocket. When he gestured his hand, it was then that Seungri saw the real picture of what was happening outside.

 

His batallion of army is heavily defeated and thrown away by no other than Jeon Jungkook and his team. 

 

Seungri briskly walked towards the large windows and smashed it to bits, "How can this happen?! My own specialty used against me?! And if my eyes were deceived surely I can hear what's happening in this castle!" 

 

 

With bloodshot eyes, Seungri snapped his head towards them, looking for answers.

 

Dahyun stepped aside from the main entrance and revealed three more surprise, Seungri couldn't take. 

 

 

"Archpriest Jimin-ssi was tasked to keep an eye out for you and as well as coating the room with deceitful images. Division Captains, Taehyung, Jinyoung and Xiumin were in charge of deafening the whole castle in case a fight might occur. Mina-unnie was assigned in maneuvering the castle's structure, making sure we won't come across your guards as much as possible. Seulgi-unnie was the one cleaning up the mess and making sure no guards will be able to report to you. Jungkook, Hiro and Jeonghan took the left wing and has probably taken off 3/4 of your dupllicates." 

 

 

Listening to Dahyun's plan has been the most excruciating 30 seconds in Seungri's life. 

 

 

"You ! You think you can overpower us?! As long as Seunghyun is running, we will never run out of soldiers!" 

 

 

The Ninja trio looked at Dahyun. The aforementioned was not part in their plan and if Dahyun really forgot about it then it's a major hole in their movement. 

 

But Dahyun can only look at Momo who's closing her eyes. 

 

 

"Unnie?"

 

 

"Yeah she's coming right about—"

 

 

A loud explosion occured at the middle of the room. Blazing trails can be seen as Jeongyeon bore a hole on the ground using Jackson's face and her flames as the propeller. 

 

 

"-now."

 

 

Jeongyeon was in her Sorcerer battle suit which took the Vexirs from Hiraeth by surprise. Never have the Sorcerers joined them in a fight before. The tall blonde girl removed herself from the ground, revealing Jackson's mortified charcoaled state. Removing her gloves, Jeongyeon threw it right on Jackson's face.

 

 

"The room was goddarn messy and you're telling me he stayed there for years?! That's a crime! A clear neglect of duty!" Jeongyeon rants.

 

"Impossible! Why is a Sorcerer going against me! I thought we made an agreement! You get your fair share of land while you leave the ruling to us!" Seungri angrily yelled pointing at Jeongyeon. 

 

 

Jeongyeon saw him first before her eyes roamed around the room. Even those Hiraeth Vexirs are confused as to why a sorcerer is helping them. Jimin raised his sphere in alarm while the Ninja Captains raised their signature hand gestures, ready to pounce at anyone. 

 

Dahyun signalled them not to hurt Jeongyeon, "She's with us."

 

"That's because Jackson's a big fat fake. Chief Amber's the one you should have a deal with. Jackson's just an exile with no rights representing his clan." Jeongyeon stated which fueled Seungri's rage even more.

 

 

"You imbecile!" 

 

 

Seungri positioned his hand in front of Jackson's body emitting a dark draining energy. Dahyun wasn't able to do anything as it hits Jackson before she can raise her hand to deflect it. 

 

"No please no!" Jackson yelled.

 

But it was too late as Jackson's body disintegrated in front of them. 

 

Jeongyeon, although she was the one who charred him, gritted her teeth at the sight. Her motto was always defeat, not kill. Jackson had a chance in life but Seungri took that away almost immediately. 

 

 

"Get them!" 

 

 

Then it began.

 

Seungri snapped his fingers and a familiar dark whirl appeared in front of them. The negative aura it's radiating put Dahyun and the rest into a split second paralysis. 

 

 

"It can't be."

 

 

Shadow figures emerged from the dark whirls Seungri called and before Jimin or any of the Hiraeth Vexirs can attack them, Jeongyeon placed a fire barrier to stop them.

 

"No don't! That's your fellow clan mates! They've been brainwashed!" Jeongyeon yelled before immediately doing the 'ok' gesture and positioned it in front of her eye—activating God's eye as well as confirming her theory. 

 

"Yoongi.." Jimin breathlessly uttered and was put into a trance and if it weren't for Taehyung's yell that broke it. 

 

 

"Spread out!" 

 

 

Dahyun slid towards the largest and firmest pillar she found and slammed both her hands on it. 

 

Dahyun-ah what are you doing?! 

 

It was Momo's telepathy. Despite the injury on her right arm, Momo was doing her best in fending off Seungri's hunters. Just like when someone attempts to surprise-attack her from behind, she jumped on air and used her aeris to generate razor sharp leaves taking them down in one blow. 

 

Momo-unnie! Connect me to Jeongyeon-unnie!

 

Jeongyeon on the other hand is head-on fighting a pure breed hunter whose ss solidifies and liquidize things and truthfully, Jeongyeon is having a hard time, yes Jackson is strong but only because he's so arrogant to the point that it makees him stupid gives her an advantage but this, this hunter is one of Seungri's right hand men and actually uses her brain rather than spouting nonsense. 

 

"Sht." Jeongyeon cursed as the pool of water she stepped on suddenly solidified making her unable to move for a moment. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter