Chapter 7

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and Jihyo immediately went up to Dahyun and hugged her and then beat the crap out of her telling her she was out of her mind. Dahyun explained what happened and they were all thankful that Sana was there. Soon after, Momo, Chaeyoung and Mina arrived. The three of them went around town to search for a certain tofu while the unnies stayed back in her apartment in hopes of her coming back here and they were right. 

 


She was again, scolded by Momo and Mina while Chaeyoung hugged her and apologized for her negligence. Tzuyu wasn't there though since she was at Sana's condo waiting for the squirrel to come back totally unaware of Dahyun being missing for the past few hours. 

 

"But then I'm glad that Sanna unnie was there or else it would be a game over for you dubs." Chaeyoung said. 

 

"Hmmm yeah now that I think of it, isn't it kinda weird?" Mina wondered. 

 

"You mean the coincidence?" Momo asked, munching a spoonful of cereals. 

 

"Yeah." Mina answered

 

"Well let's just be thankful." Jihyo interferred. 

 

"That was actually Sana-unnie's favorite spot on earth." Dahyun shared. 

 

"Wait really?" Jeongyeon was the one to ask this time and Dahyun nodded. 

 

"How did you find it Dahyun?" Jihyo curiously asked. 

 

"I didn't. I got lost." Dahyun straight-up said. 

 

"YOU GOT WHAT?! My POOR BABY!" Nayeon exaggerates and once again hugged the Dubu only to be separated by Jihyo. 

 

"Shut up you bunny, you have such a loud voice!" Jeongyeon countered. 

 

"Why the hell are you so calm about this Yoo Jeongyeon! It's our child there! She was almost at the brink of death!" She dramatically said. 

 

"I am also worried but you're just making this worse!" Jeongyeon answered.

 

"What even got into your mind and did that Dahyun." Mina softly asked, it was more of like a statement though. 

 

"Dunno. I just followed where my feet leads me to." Dahyun confessed and the others can just facepalm thinking how this is so Dahyun-like. 

 

"Anyways, it's getting late guys. I'm pretty sure everyone's too lazy to cook. Mina just order some chinese food or something, I'll just call the restaurant and tell them I'd be leaving early." The youngest japanese just nodded and proceeded to order something with Momo beside her, eyes glistening at the thought of food. Jeongyeon and Nayeon is still bickering at the corner so that leaves to Dahyun and Chaeyoung.


"What's with the face Dubs?" Chaeyoung started. 

 

"Nothing. I just felt so guilty." Dahyun said and lowered her head as she frowned. 

 

When Chaeyoung understood what Dahyun means she just kept quiet and let Dahyun rant out her thoughts. 

 

"Jihyo had to leave her job early and it might affect her performance there. Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie had to ditch class to look for me. I'm pretty sure you failed to attend that last seasion of yours which was really important to you." Dahyun enumerated and when Chaeyoung was about yo deny it, Dahyun beat her into it. 

 

"Don't lie to me Chae. I saw your planner. You even placed a cub sticker on it and it just means that it's very important and you're looking forward to it." Chaeyoung opened to speak but closed it as soon as she opened it. She can't lie to Dahyun. That's a fact she hates the most. 

 

"Mina-unnie ditched her study session every afternoon and Momo-unnie might of have forgotten about her part-time job just to look for me around town." As Dahyun spoke, Chaeyoung can feel her emotions and damn it's heavy. It's also very unusual to see Dahyun like this. 

 

"I'm really useless. Aren't I?" 

 

That's it. 

 

Chaeyoung grabbed Dahyun's shoulders and shook it twice. "Dahyun wake up! We told you countless of times. Your well being is more important to us Dubs! More important than some classy restaurant, more important than the boring lessons in school,  more important than an awaited event, than a study session and than a crapy part-time job!" Chaeyoung said, voice rising just to prove her point. 

 

Then a pillow hit her. "Ow!"

 

"I heard that you shrimp!" 

 

"Anyways! My point is, you're our friend dubs. You're more than important. We all know you and your antics and with that we're being extra careful not to let something happen to you and in exhange you have to take good care of yourself too. Darn it this feels so weird you're a year older than me!" Chaeyoung whined and for the first time since Dahyun arrived she let out a genuine laugh. 

 

"That's right. You're right Chaeng, I am older than you so you should bow down to meee." Dahyun childishly said. 


"What the- after all that words of wisdom." Chaeyoung facepalmed as Dahyun tackled her. 

 

"Thanks Chae. I'm so glad to have you guys in here."

~

JYPU's Exams are fast approaching which means students are busy preparing/studying for their exam but that didn't include Dahyun as she was just sitting on bench in the park, enjoying the nature. 

 

"I wonder why everyone's busy." Dahyun wondered. She always does whenever they're having their exams. Crazy as it may sound but even though Dahyun's the whole package of trouble, she's actually a genius and that's some of her quality that Chaeyoung envied the most. 

 

The freedom to not study. Studying or not, Dahyun always tops in her classes. Nayeon and Jeongyeon aren't around so Dahyun was left to herself after giving her oath to never leave the campus. 

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu was cramming in the library. Mina's studying in her dorm and Sana…

 

Oh now that Dahyun thought about it, she haven't seen Sana since that incident in the suburbs which happened 2 weeks ago. Maybe the school is THAT big and Dahyun just haven't realized it yet. 

 

After a few minutes of staring at the trees, she decided to head back to where Tzuyu and Chaeyoung is but then she saw a figure from a far, a familiar figure who seems to be waving at-HER?

 

"I've been searching for you everywhere!" The owner of the voice said, panting. 

 

"Really? Why, do you have something to say?" Dahyun asked. 

 

"Nothing! I just wanna hang out with you. Is that wrong?" The older pouted which Dahyun really found it cute and that thought made her brows furrow.

 

Since when did Sana-unnie become so cute?


"No, of course not. I was just wondering. Tzuyu's not with you?" The tofu asked again. 

 

Seconds later she realized what she had just asked and mentally slapped herself, 'Pabo Dahyun' 

 

The question actually made the brunette frown, and Dahyun begins to panic at this. 

 

"Tzuyu's still busy studying for her exams. I don't get to take the exam since I'm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter