Chapter 24

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yo! So I decided to update bc why not? I had this draft months ago so why not finish it while I'm still working up those fight scenes for later on and to remind you, this is just where the plot is starting to rise, not to yet (; enjoy~

 

Oh and stream Boy with Luv! It's close to 200M, aja!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code Alliance // The Hope

 

"W-woah! Nice place you got here!" Is what Momo has been saying for the past 3 minutes now as she was checking the manor out. 

 

The girls are now inside a huge manor where It looks like a dormitory in the inside with the living room as the common room. These strangers seems to like fighting alot since the living room and dining room is decorated with different kinds of swords and other weapons used for combat. 

 

The cub was placed in the infirmary of the manor, assissted by their personal nurse. The girls had also changed their clothes, combat clothes to be exact, since it's the only thing that probably exists in this house. 

 

They're all seated on a very, very long table and Jeongyeon can't help but gape at it, not because of how long it is but how clean it is.

 

Soon after, 4 others came down through the stairs. 2 of them are boys, who looked like they have just woken up. 1 is an orange-haired girl with long and wavy locks then comes a tanned ravenette with her pyjamas on. 


"Welcome to Code Alliance!" The ravenette cheerfully greeted as the four of them took their seats infront of Mina and the others. 


"Code Alliance?" Tzuyu asked. 


"Yes! It's the name of our Guild!" The perky one from earlier said. 


"Guild?!" Jeongyeon. 


The white-streak haired girl heaved a sigh before crossing her legs, "We should probably introduce ourselves first." 


"I'll go first then! Nya~ My name is Kim Yeunwoo, pleasure to meet you guys!" The lively girl with her pyjamas said. 


"This is totally unnecessary." A white haired guy said. 


"A-ahh hahaha please excuse my brother's behavior. Please call me Jiro while this one right here is Hiro, we're fraternal twins." The other guy said with jet black hair and green orbs. 


"And I'm Layla, glad to make your acquaintance." The blonde girl said and plastered on a genuine smile. 


"Chungha, call me Chungha" That white-streak haired girl said, continuously chewing her gum. 


"Yara-desu!" The pixie-cut midget introduced with the same amount of enthusiasm and energy as of the first one. 


"And I'm Ashe, let's get this over with." The orange-haired spoke and suddenly, all attention were directed towards them. 

 

Jihyo also took the time to introduce them, including Chaeyoung, who's still sleeping and Dahyun and Sana who were kidnapped. 

 


"So what's this Code Alliance all about?" Jeongyeon asked, eyes sharp as she watched every move they make. 

 

It's been a rough day for them and Jeongyeon can't bring herself to trust anyone of them just yet. 


"Aha! It's our guild ne~ It is created for the sole purpose of defeating illegal doers and bad guys just like the ones who kidnapped your friends!" Yeunwoo briefly explained. 


"Yeunwoo was the one who created the guild after she found me in the streets after being out of my real hometown and discovered the power that I had." Ashe added. 


"And soon after that, everyone followed." Layla. 


Jeongyeon was about to ask what does she mean by powers but then Jihyo suddenly spoke.


"Nayeon! Are you okay?" Her tone is really worried and Jeongyeon can't help but snap her head towards her. 


True enough, Nayeon has become pale, beads of sweat starts to roll down from her forehead and Jeongyeon just noticed that she's also quivering. 


"Damn! Nayeon, hey what happened?" Jeongyeon immediately went towards her aid and unconsciously held her hand which sent a sharp pain throughout their bodies. 


"OWW!" The two said in unison. 


"Ughhh! Jeongyeon u lil ! I told you not to touch me! You know what Dahyun said about contradiction." Nayeon said and the scene of Dahyun reminding them to be careful of each other while she was checking their power frequency flashbacks in their minds. 

 

"I'm sorry! I was worried okay? Tsk." Jeongyeon went back to her seat and annoyingly watched the bunny from a far. It's just so sad that she can't even hug the older just like before. 

 

Nayeon heavily sighed as she sets her gaze back to the 6 strangers who is looking at them weirdly, confused at what just happened. 

 

"You...I've been feeling this sensation since we met the three of you but I wasn't so sure until it became stronger and...kinda unbearable. I'm new at this so I'm not really used to detect such incredible aura. Say, do you perhaps have supernatural powers too?" Nayeon elaborated and the gang can't help but look at the guild members in disbelief. 

 

'You meant they are like us?' 


Suddenly, Momo's voice echoed inside their brain and they instantly looked at each other. 


'Yeah. So be careful not to blow our covers.' Nayeon responds. 

 

'Why not?' Tzuyu engaged. 

 

'That's right. I think it's best to just lie low for now. We don't know who we're dealing with.' Mina spoke this time. 

 

'They might be one of those bad guys pretending they're good.' Jihyo said in between their argument. 


'God you guys have trust issues. I just can't–' The telepathy was broken when Momo rolled her eyes. 


Yeunwoo's lively aura suddenly fell and was replaced with a serious visage, "You can sense it?" 


"Interesting." Ashe said and eyed Nayeon. 


"W-well it's always been like that for me. I can't sense anything from you though." Nayeon said towards Yeunwoo. 


"It's because Yeunwoo is just a normal person." Hiro retorts. 

 

"Yep! She's not like us!" Yara said, cheerful as always. 


"Forget that for now. We have to focus on the matter at hand, the explaining can do later but for now we have to defeat those claws and save your friends." Ashe suddenly said as she slammed the table real hard. 

 

"Claws?" Jihyo asked. 


"Yeah it's what we called them. Apparently, Claw is the name of their org and if you see someone with a Claw tattoo then you better run cause they're up to no good at all." Chungha adds. 

 

"Just tell us what happened back there." Yeunwoo said. 

 

"Well we're eating with my girlfriend's parents when Chaeyoung excused herself from us and Dahyun immediately followed. Then my girlfriend went to the bathroom minutes later. We didn't noticed they were gone for so long until Jeongyeon-unnie suddenly dropped her kitchen utensils and looked at the restaurant's wall in horror.." Tzuyu paused and turned to look at Jeongyeon sending an 'you-better-have-explanations-for-later' kind of stare. 

 

"Then she ran out shouting chae's name and that's when we saw Chaeyoung on the–I mean that's when we saw the guys." Tzuyu said as she remembered what her unnies told her earlier via Momo's telepathy.


"One had a gadget on his arm that shoots out sticky substances while the others are punky dudes with swords on! That's insane, I mean why would they use such medeival thing in this modern world? I literally don't get it." Momo said, finishing Tzuyu's story. 

 

"Hmm I see, so it was only the goons and Kaehyun." Ashe muttered. 


"But we saw a huge amount of energy in that area, it couldn't be Kaehyun since he's just a wabee." Yeunwoo said. 


"What's a wabee?" Mina asked. 


"Oh, it's short for wanna-bee." Layla replied


"Yeah, we mean those guys who pretends like they're sort of special." Hiro said as he scoffed. 

 

"It must of have been the spring hole that occured and in the van where my friends are at and that guy too." Jihyo said. 

 

Chungha, Yara, Yeunwoo and Ashe looked at each other when they heard this. 


"Tsk, that warping gate is such a nuisance!" Hiro exclaimed. 


"I've told you countless of times already, if CL cannot be beaten then what's the point? They always get their way out of things!" He added and massaged his temple. 

 

"That must've been it. CL has improved greatly since the last war considering the energy percentage we've received. If CL happens to be near, then we gotta finish her once and for all." Chungha said with such conviction. 

 

"So what now? They have CL around, it's not that easy anymore." Yeunwoo discussed, particularly only to the guild members. 


"If only we know where they are hiding." Layla mumbled. 


Everyone fell silent after that but until Momo decided to break it. 

 

"Uhh I actually do." 

 


Heads suddenly turned toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter