Chapter 6

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Free me. Free me!'

 

'No! NO!'

 

'You're coming with us'

 

'(muffled mischeivous laughs)'

 

No…Please….

 

'I'm going to…'

 

'This will hurt so shut your eyes!'

 

'NO! FREE ME!'

 

L-Lev..?

 

Dahyun found herself inside a giant room, dull and lifeless, the walls were too high. She instantly felt like she's a prisoner. 

 

"Where am I?" 

 

She was about to reach her hand out to the knob when a certain someone from the other side beat her into it. "Dahyunnie I'm back!" 

 

A familiar yet somewhat foreign voice greeted her, her vision suddenly went blurry and she can't quite see the owner's  face but she's a hundred percent it's a girl based from her voice.

 

"W-who are you?" Dahyun begins to panick when the said girl had dropped her smile and tilted her head. 

 

"Wait, you don't remember me?"

 

'No I don't'  

 

"I'm—"

 

Suddenly everything is on fire and someone grabbed the girl's hand. 

 

"Wait! Let me go!" 

 

Even if Dahyun found her creepy, her body instantly reacted and run towards them to retrieve the girl. Her mind screams 'Don't let them get her!' 

 

"S—!"

 

"NOOOO!" 


Dahyun jerked up from her bed, sweat glistening, it's like she's been in hell even though the air conditioner is in maximum degree. 

 

She examined her surrounding. Fortunately she's still in her room with a sleeping Jihyo beside her, legs intertwined with hers. 

 

Heavy breathings, pants, can be heard in the room as Dahyun tried to catch her breath and calm down as if she's being chased with a demon or something. 

 

"That felt so real…" She murmured. 

 

Her attention went back to the chubby brunette who stirred in her sleep. Thankfully, Jihyo didn't woke up from her scream earlier. Seems like the older's really tired. Managing a restaurant in her age is not a joke, she has to cope with everything going on, adults and stuff. 

 

A smile spread across her as she thanked the heavens for this blessing upon her. Even though Jihyo's busy, she never failed to be there. Her presence is something Dahyun appreciated the most. 

 

With that, she realized that she've calmed down now. Wiping off the sweat on her forehead she laid back and placed an arm around the thomas. 


"Thank you." 


~~

"Hey guys, what's up with Dahyun?" A short-haired girl asked as she placed her art materials on the table, careful not to make such noise since the librarian is quite strict today indicating that Momo's still in class. 

 

"Dahyun? What do you mean?" Jeongyeon, the second oldest asked as she flipped the magazine filled with advance tools for cleaning. 


"She's being weird." Chaeyoung briefly answered. "She always space out and she daydreams a lot." She continued.

 

"She does that a lot before, what's the difference?" Mina softly asked as she placed the book she's reading on the table, trying to figure out what seems to be the problem. 

 

"I don't know, I can't quite pinpoint it." 

 

They just looked at each other and shrugged they thought that maybe Dahyun's  just undergoing puberty or something. Anyhow, they're not really worried, for as long as she's in the campus with someone from their group, pobably with Nayeon or Momo, then there's nothing to worry. 

 

````


Deep in a forest, a tofu was seated on a big rock and her eyebrows are furrowed. "Where the hell am I?" 

 

Earlier that day, Dahyun went out from school and took a bus towards the suburbs. She, herself don't know how she got here nor why she's here in the first place. 

 

She grunted and stood up dragging her body to wherever her feet leads her to. 

 

There was a suddem shuffle heard from the bushes which startled her. "W-who's there??" She called. 

 

More movements can be heard and by this time, Dahyun's already shaking in her boots. She mentally cursed herself for bringing herself into trouble once again but this time it's different, Tzuyu, Momo and the others aren't here to save her since they are like miles away right now and they probably reported her missing to the police by now. 

 

Oh curse you Kim Dahyun.

 

She kept walking forward, ignoring the noises she's been hearing from the bushes. "Aish! Why did I even come here in the first place. Christ, Jihyo's gonna kill me. Oh my god, I'm grounded aren't I? No. No. No. N-"

 

Dahyun stopped in her tracks when she realized that she already reached an open field filled with various kinds of flowers. "Woaah…" 

 

The cold breeze kissed her face and the scenery just became even more captivating. She can see the mountains from here and even the famous river, everyone's talking about—everything just looks so perfect. 

 

As if hypnotized, Dahyun's feet dragged her towards the heart of the field, a smile evident on her face, completely forgeting the fact that she's still lost. 

 

"Dahyun?" 

 

Dahyun's smile slowly dropped as she heard the not-so familiar voice. She turned around to confirm her suspicion and it is indeed her. "Sana?" 

 

"Oh wow! It's weird to see you here! How'd you know about this place?" First thing she asked. 

 

"Uhh no well uhmm I don't..hahah…actually know this place." Dahyun sheepishly replied, rubbing her nape in the process. 

 

"You mean you're lost?!" Sana's eyes widened at this. 

 

What a coincidence, Sana got lost here the first time she found this place too. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter