Chapter 16.1

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Secrets Unveiled Pt. 1

 

Morning came, Mina was the first one to wake up followed by Jihyo and Dahyun then Jeongyeon and just as suspected, Jeongyeon was so confused as to what happened after she was knocked out cold. Jihyo and Mina filled her in as they were taking up the morning coffee, Dahyun was also shocked when she heard what happened to the other group, silently scolding herself why she fell asleep in such a crucial situation.

 

Jeongyeon had a hard time believing it but still tried her very best to cope because apparently all of their lives were put in danger last night and if it weren't for Nayeon, Momo, Tzuyu and Mina then all of them might of have end up in the mor queue and that is not how Jeongyeon imagined their #BestFriendGoals moments to be.

 

Sana and Momo were the next ones to wake up and eventually, the rest followed. They were seated in the Myoui's big round table just enough for them and it was then filled with little chit chats, grunts and groans and a few bones cracking due to stretching. 

 

Dahyun saw Mina sigh and the others are not that lively/cheerful as they used to be, maybe because of what happened yesterday and it made Dahyun think. 


Was this perhaps because of her and her knack of finding troubles? That's why she's basically called the Trouble Magnet for that reason, right? 

 

"I'm sorry." Dahyun suddenly said which gained the others' attention. Dahyun felt like she needed to say that and the guilty feeling she had ever since this morning when she woke up is so overwhelming. 


"What for?" Sana softly asked. 


"I think I brought you guys this trouble. You know how unlucky I am and how trouble seems to find me wherever I go." Dahyun explained. 


Nayeon plastered a comforting smile on her face before reaching out to Dahyun's hand and caressed it. "Don't be sorry Dahyun, things were meant to happen and no one is to blame for that."

 

"Yeah, we just have to stick together next time. The more the merrier right?" Jeongyeon followed, trying to throw a joke. 

 

"And besides, sticking together will make us stronger because in this way we can help and protect each other." Jihyo said. 

 

"So don't be sorry Dahyun, it's not your fault okay? You may of have been through a lot of trouble but it doesn't mean it's your fault." Momo also said before continuing to eat up her breakfast like nothing happened at all. 

 

With this, Dahyun can't help but smile. She's so damn lucky to have these kind of friends. She had reached that point in her life wherein she was glad her dorm was caught on fire, almost drown, almost got hit by a truck, got lost in the woods, got hospitalized, and was even glad that an earthquake occured that time–because if those disaster didn't occur then she wouldn't of have met these wonderful people upon her most importantly, Jihyo and Sana. 

 


"Okay, listen carefully because you know that I juggle my korean up whenever I'm nervous, excited or explaining so please bear with me. I'm just gotta start off as to how I discovered my ability and Tzuyu, Nayeon and Momo will follow, is that okay? Because truthfully, I'm also clueless as helll and everythig that is going on is driving me crazy! But still, we have to know when these started. It's our only choice for now. At least we will get to brainstorm as to what will happen and make actions on it." Mina said in all seriousness.

 


They just nodded at the penguin's words, at least they can hear their sides in it rather than just leaving them out, clueless as to what's happening or why tthis is happening to the four of them.

 

"I might be the first one to know about these supernatural happenings because as you know, I've worked as an intern in our own hospital, seeing patients covered in blood and attending to their needs became a normal thing for me but then it all changed when...when Dahyun was hospitalized there." Mina started.

 


The others were taken a back at this, they didn't expect Dahyun would have something to do with this, even Dahyun herself is starting to raise up questions in her head as she tried to remember what happened during their first meeting. 

 

"I was usually calm in handling my work but when Jeongyeon brought Dahyun in the hospital, lying on the emergency bed with wounds all over her body, I felt a strong impulse kick within me and I was suddenly anxious. I lost my authority over Dahyun as the hospital decided to hand over the situation towards the professionals." Mina explained and the others gasped at this , no one knew about this aside from Jeongyeon, Mina and Jihyo. 


Jihyo and Dahyun are already close friends that time but coincidentally Jihyo was in America attending a wedding from her mother's side and when Jihyo heard what happened to Dahyun she immediately flew back to Korea. 

 

"I was assigned to another task but..but strangely I can't focus on doing my work properly, I kept on thinking about Dahyun and her health so I sneaked in her room that night just right after the surgery, she had bandages all over her body and 2 machines supporting her, I knew I had to do something but I couldn't figure out what until my hands glowed and golden light came out of Dahyun's body. Slowly, her wounds are healing itself and its like something inside of me just opened." Mina said and Dahyun perked up her brow at this. She obviously didn't know it was 'that' critical because in the following days, Dahyun woke up feeling brand new, she felt like she didn't even went through all of that trouble at all. 

 

"So that's why you insisted to sleep in Dahyun's apartment that time." Jihyo ahh-ed, clearing up her confusions and questions that time. 


"Everything makes sense now, I thought you somehow like Dahyun for a second there." Sana quietly said but still audible enough to hear. 

 

Mina quickly waved both of her hands infront, "No, I'm just looking out for her but..well, I did have a slight crush on Dahyun back then b-but that was ancient history!" Mina explained, flustered. 


Jeongyeon and Momo made a teasing 'oooohs' sound and Chaeyoung just silently stomped Dahyun's foot which caused the latter to yelp. 


"A-Actually, Momo there's something I've been meaning to tell you too." Mina started and this got the peach's attention. 


"Back when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter