Chapter X

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunday morning in the Myoui's household, a certain light-brunette was laying on Mina's bed. However the light illuminating from the younger's room made it enough for her to wake up. 


"Mhmmshs." Momo groaned, waking up from her sleep. When she realized she's in an unfamiliar room she jolted up in a sitting position. "Where the heck am I??" 


"Oh, moguri, you're awake." The young ballerina placed the newspaper unto the table and walked towards the older. 

 

"I am and why the heck am I in your bed?" Momo ranted and when she thought of a possible reason, her eyes went wide, "We didn't...didn't we??" Then a flying slipper kissed her face. 


"NO WE DIDN'T!!" Mina said immediately as her face flushed at the thought of it. 

 


Momo groaned from the pain of having her face hit by some douche slippers, "Good because I don't want to betray Chae..ughhh oww that slipper kk." Momo complained. 

 

Mina blushed harder at the mention of the cub's name, "Anyways, I saw you in the street near our hospital last night. You were unconscious that's why I brought you here." Mina said. 

 

"I'm glad you didn't bring me to your hospital, I might literally die out there." Momo said as she placed her hand on her chest. 

 

"I know, you wouldn't survive the smell of it that's why I brought you here but that's not the problem. The problem is why are you  there in the streets? Not to mention, you're unconscious, you got me so worried back there!" Mina was usually calm in handling situations like these especially when she's dealing with patients but with her friends involved? That's another story.

 

Momo just looked down, feeling guilty of making Mina worry so much. She settled on the bed and making herself comfortable first before facing the ballerina. 

 

"I was about to give Sana and Tzuyu a visit that's why I visited their condo unit since they live together but then before I can even get in the building, I notice someone lurking in the bushes just beside the entrance, he was really suspicious aside from wearing all black he also had binoculars with him and to think that the building is a private property of the Chou's there were no other people there aside from Tzuyu and Sana that's whyy I decided to confront him." Momo slowly explained, even forming an 'O' as she did whenever she tries to explain something however Mina on the other hand just continued listening intenly, taking up every details of it.

 

"I went up to him but before I can even speak he started running away, he was really in a hurry after seeing me, even leaving the binoculars behind. I don't know what came up to me that made me  chase him. I keep on telling him to stop, but he wouldn't, I was so pissed off that.." Momo stopped midway, hesitating if she should tell Mina or not.

 

"That?" Mina was waiting for Momo to continue, she didn't know why she even stopped midway.

 

"Look, I know it's crazy but believe me when I said that my vision just zoomed in and suddenly, in one swift motion, I was behind the stalker's back and was able to grab him before anything else, however, that's when it suddenly turned black. Everything went black." Momo finished off.

 

"I'm just glad you're okay Mo, and don't worry I believe you. Actually, I also saw one." Mina spoke up.

 

"Saw one?"

 

"Yeah, when I was visiting Dahyun's apartment for a japanese tutorial, I saw this person wearing sunglasses, except that she's a girl. I find her malicious too. She was roaming around the floor and just like what Dahyun said, that side only consists of her and Jihyo's unit and an empty one but I called Dahyun up to say that I'm going to move the Japanese Tutorial to wednesday and asked her if she got a neighbour notice but she didn't." Mina said.

 

Momo, for the first time ever, was in deep thoughts, "It really is weird. It's even weirder when I realized who were they up to, was it Sana or Tzuyu..."


"Dahyun or Jihyo. It could be the both of them but I can't be so sure." Mina said. 


"This is really really weird."

~~~

"See ya Sakura!" 

 

Dahyun was on her way to a nearby cafe to meet the others who are chillin their afternoon there, she got more excited at the thought of Jihyo being there despite of her work and even more excited when Sana is going too. The two really have gotten closer over the time. She find the older adorable and just fun to be with.


Tzuyu's always missing in action these past few days, resulting to them spending time with each other more often. 


As Dahyun was nearing the Cafe she heard voices that made her stop. 

 

"Why you useless piece of-" Then she heard a skinslap or more like skinslapping because there were more to it. 

 

Dahyun moved a step closer to see what the commotion is all about and she's shocked to see Semi, her classmate, on the ground holding her cheek and was evidently crying. 

 

"Why? You were so determined a while ago, why are you crying right now?!" Mocking laughs can be heard after that. 

 

There, Dahyun saw the SMU Punks and girls from what she can conclude, YGU because of the silver and red uniform. 

 


"I-I'm s..so–" Then she heard another slap again.

 


"Say that again and I'll make you bleed to death." The girl, who have eyes similiar that of a cat spoke and even Dahyun have chills when she heard her say it.

 


She was about to hit Semi again but for some reasons, Dahyun found herself infront of her, holding her wrist for further preventing Semi to get hurt.

 

"Go now." She muttered to her before facing them.

 

Yes, there are a lot of them and they seem to gather around as she was saying that to her. Semi didn't waste her time and ran off.

 

"Ooooh? What do we have here. Some idiot from JYPU." She uttered before eyeing the boys. Obviously eye-messaging them. 

 


"This means more trouble." Dahyun knows him, he's Kai. The vicious dancer of SMU

 

The girl snapped her fingers and then the other 3 girls blocked Kai from getting near.

 

"Don't worry love, sit back and relax. I got this." Kai seems to be worried. Worried that she might blow up her cover.

 

"Are you sure about this Jennie? We can always knock her out cold and throw her into some river or something." Kai said.

 

"I'm sure now go and sit with kyungsoo, he seems to be lonely there sitting alone. Now off you go." Jennie said as she waved a finger at him. Kai obediently followed her and sat down.

 

Dahyun just gulped when Jennie turned around to look at her. 'Man I'm in trouble'

 

Without warning, Jennie suddenly gripped her neck, pinning her against the wall, "Now who told you to ruin my fun?"

 

Dahyun had a hard time breathing and she honestly tried her best to push her but Jennie's just too strong for her.

 

Still gripping her neck, Jennie turned to look at her blonde friend and pushed Dahyun towards her. "Here Lisa, do what you do best."

 

With that Lisa punched her in the gut and Dahyun squirmed in pain, it's the first time she did so.

 

After a couple of punches Lisa pushed her again to a girl named Rose, she might have those innocent looks but once she got a hold of Dahyun, hell was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter