Chapter 13

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You've been warned. DaHyo softness ahead! -----------------------------------------
At the Restaurant

Everyone was busy attending to their own tasks, especially a certain thomas who manages everything. Making sure nothing goes out of place. 

 

"Hey Minhyuk! What seems to be the problem?" Jihyo asked onced she noticed the commotion. 

 

"Jihyo-ssi, Minhyuk accidentally cut his hand." His friend, Wonwoo said. 

 

"What? Oh my god, that's a lot of blood!" Jihyo said once she saw the blood dripping off Minhyuk's hand. 

 

"I-I'm sorry Jihyo-ssi." Minhyuk was bowing a couple of times as he said that. 


"No no no, don't be. Wonwoo, bring him to Yuna and let her do first aid on him. I'll take over here." Minhyuk thanked Jihyo then both bowed before going to where Yuna is, probably in the manager's office. 

 

Minhyuk's job was slicing the ingredients into bits, that should be an easy one for Jihyo knowing she had a special knack when it comes to handling the knives. 

 

As always, Jihyo skillfully did Minhyuk's job in mincing the meat and slicing up the vegetables with fast speed and Rein can't help but be amazed at her. 

 

"Woaaah, are you some kind of a master chef in your previous life Jihyo?" She uttered, completely amused with the satisfying speed and perfect cuts. 

 

"No but my father is a chef so it makes a lot of sense." Jihyo briefly answered, eyes completely focused on her work. 

 

"Well then is your father, Gordon Ramsay?" Rein joked as she fried the tempura on her 3rd pan. 

 

"How I wish so." And the girls just end up laughin at it before going back to their respective works. 

 

The day went by and it was time for them to go home. Wonwoo was cleaning up the utensils when the Knife Shelf just above him, rattled and a few screws were let loose. 

 


"Wonwoo! Watch out!" Jihyo was fast enough to push him aside and swiftly caught the knives but she wasn't able to shield herself from the shelf which hit her arm. 

 

"Jihyo-ssi! Jihyo-ssi! Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked, somewhat panicked that his boss saved him and got hurt because of him. 


Just in time, Rein went in the kitchen and saw Jihyo on the floor holding her arm. "Unnie! Oh my God, are you okay?" Rein asked, checking her arm. 


"Take it easy you two, this is nothing. It's not really that serious, just kinda grazed my arm I guess but I'm totally fine. No need to worry." Jihyo said as she slowly stood up. 


"What the hell happened anyways?" Rein asked again. 


"The Knife Shelf has a few loose screws which caused it to fall, Wonwoo was washing the utensils and I pushed him before it even hits him." Jihyo explained and gave the Knives she caught to Wonwoo. 

 

"Woah! I'm glad you're both safe especially you, i'm happy to see your hand unscathed after all of that. Good catch!" Rein complimented. 

 

"I'm just thankful it didn't turn out to be a disaster, anyways I should go now. Please fix and relocate that thing okay? I don't want any accidents to occur in my restaurant. Is that clear?" Jihyo said with a stern voice and face. 

 

Rein and Wonwoo just bowed before cleaning up the mess and Jihyo went out and drove home. 

 

When she reached her apartment she was greeted with a very lonely aura and it made her frown. She wonder what that tofu is doing right now? It's been weeks since that accident and Dahyun barely visits anymore, Sana was strangely spending a lot of time with Dahyun lately which keeps the younger occupied. 

 

Jihyo took off her blouse and untied her hair. Exhausted, she washed herself first and changed into her sleeping attire before grabbing her favorite pillow and journeyed towards the younger's unit. 

 


412


She didn't bother to knock at Dahyun's door, there was no need for it when she has a spare key with her. 

 

Meanwhile, Dahyun was in her room, busy doing her calculus assignment when Jihyo slipped in, carefully opening the door but didn't go unnoticed to the younger and turned her head to see a Park Jihyo in her pyjamas  

 

"Woah, Jihyo. What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked once she saw her best friend by the door frame. 

 

Then Jihyo displayed a rather flat expression for that stupid question, "What? Am I not allowed here now? We practically live next doorsde Dahyun." Jihyo said and slumped unto the younger's bed, inhaling that of Dahyun's fresh cool baby scents. 


Dahyun stiffled a laugh at this, it only means one thing and that is Jihyo is on her period, she gets all sweet and clingy when she does but still rather harsh towards her. 

 

Jihyo extended her arm out, asking for a hug. She deserves it after a long tired day in work. 

 

Dahyun just obeyed and gave Jihyo what she wanted, the thomas must be really tired and Dahyun needed it too after a lot of cramming. She shouldn't really depend on her stocked knowledge after all.


"Ahhhhh I missed you." Jihyo muttered as she rested her head on the crook of Dahyun's neck. Dahyun was used to this skinship already, especially since she's friends with Nayeon and Momo. Those monsters were there reason why Dahyun became such a skinship-brat. 

 

Jihyo however, was not much used to skinship in general but she was used to hugging and cuddling the younger since they only have each other. With Jihyo's parents in states and Dahyun's in MIA. 

 

"I know this is crazy Jihyo but how about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter