Chapter 39

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Earth

Everything went according to Dahyun's plan except for the fact that everyone involved got scattered except for Dahyun and baby Sana. Jieun was separated from Dahyun for a while but thanks to her newly acquired title as her Royal Adviser, Jieun was able to find her.

 

They reconciled in a big almost medieval type quarters where General Solar together with her apprentices which was known in Earth as the Mystic Eyes are residing. Jieun was shocked to see them but it seemed like they were expecting the two of them for quite a while. It's like they knew that this would happen. 

 

They welcomed Dahyun warmly, they bowed and acknowledged her in which Jieun was confused because she thought they were exiled from the Kingdom right before the Princess was born?

 

Dahyun somehow knew about this, somehow knew about them but before Jieun can even ask Dahyun already gave the baby to them, asking them to take care of her and name her Sana. Jieun can see how Dahyun shared a deep connection with the baby in just a short amount of time to the point that she annointed herself as her first ever spirit, which surprised them all.

 

The two asked for basic knowledge in Earth and found out that no normal vexirs can use their vexus aside from a Solaris, Dahyun, and anyone it permits to, which would be Jieun since she's her housevessel. Dahyun also found out a bitter truth about herself, regarding what Mirae said about her vessel before, mages are known for having a long life, though it does not make them immortal, it still makes them live longer than those they love and that is currently Dahyun's case.

 

General Solar told them about the different time frame between Hiraeth and Earth, how a year equivalents into a thousand back in Hiraeth. It would take time to adjust to their surroundings but with the help from the Mystic Eyes and General Solar, they might just make it through. 

 

Dahyun asked for Tzuyu's whereabouts, something that Jieun almost forgot. The Mystic eyes said that Tzuyu's body was trapped in a realm here in Earth, she was in a coma but other than that she was fine.

 

General Solar explained how they had a prophecy that something like this would happen and they would be needed here in earth that's why they covered their leave as exilation.  

 

 

Majority of the duo's questions were answered and after their visit in General Solar's lair, Dahyun and Jieun spent their time travelling around the globe finding Tzuyu's missing body but there was no luck. They finally settled down and started to live a normal life as the two waited for the universe to align again and return to Hiraeth. Thanks to Dahyun, Jieun's aging slowed down as well.

 

 

They were living happily here in Seoul. Jieun learned to get jobs and Dahyun learned to write and read. Everything was peaceful that they didn't notice many years had passed since then. Jieun found out that the Montgomery siblings managed to have a company on their own, she didn't know how they did it but all she knew is that she has to do her job again as Dahyun's guardian.

 

 

Apparantly, the Montgomery siblings had a hunter on their side who had cast an age defying spell on them before they were in and unfortunately met a psycho scientist who granted them these so called treasures which allowed them to use their vexus here. They were devising a plan and laid low for a while. They were harnessing human power and Jieun knew she had to do something before they attack.

 

 

Jieun remembered about the Reincarnation Crystals and Process that General Jisoo taught her. It was the General's hidden card that's why she was so complacent in dying that she didn't even cared what would happen in the future, her only goal was to protect Dahyun in the present and that's because she knew the 7 Swords are gonna be reincarnated to protect Dahyun once again. 

 

So Jieun went off and ventured to a new quest, leaving Dahyun behind, to find the Reincarnation Crystals that were scattered in Earth. Jieun's position as Dahyun's Royal Adviser and Housevessel gave her enough power to trace down the crystals. She travelled deserts, mountains, seas and skies until she found the 1st crystal, it was not exactly a crystal form like what she'd expected, instead it was a human -- Tzuyu, to be exact. Now known as Chou Tzuyu, Empress of Taiwan.

 

 

Jieun traced back Tzuyu's background and found out that her body somehow completely crossed the space between two worlds and was adopted by the Taiwan's most powerful couple who could'nt even bare a child. Tzuyu seemed to have no memory from her past Jieun knew she had to do something and that's why she investigated further and found out that Tzuyu was not exactly happy with her life in Taiwan.

 

So Jieun took this as an advantage, she pretended to be a scout and managed to convince Tzuyu to enroll in a school from Korea, where Dahyun was residing at the moment. Jieun's plan succeeded and spent another years finding the remaining Crystals. Her hunch was right when she found the 2nd crystal then the 3rd up to the 6th, they were all crystal-like structures in which Jieun had a hard time to break and when she did, she was satisfied upon seeing the names of the reincarnated swords.

 

 

Jieun was successful in hiding Dahyun's presence, she told the young princess that if ever she encounter the Montgomery Siblings, she should not engage in battle and pretend to not know who they were. They were at an advantage since the Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter