Chapter 25

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mina's Precognition

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay so that's it!" Yeunwoo said. 


"I'm gonna go with Jihyo since my mind was slacking off during the explaining part. I guess my remaining 3 braincells didn't do their job right listening." Momo said and clung unto Jihyo. 


Jeongyeon and Mina could only face-palm at how momo-like this is. While Jihyo pinched the japanese dancer and scolded her for  not even listening. 

 

"Nope, that won't do. As I've said earlier, as far as we've known the other party has 2-4 wabees and 3 pure vexirs so it's best if we team up by two and split up." Hiro said. 


"Vexirs? What's that supposed to mean?" Nayeon asked. 


"Yeah don't make my mind think harder. It's unhealthy!" Momo argued. 

 

"Shut it you racoon!" Jeongyeon. 


"Oh. It's what we call with people who has, well let's just say, special abilities just like us." Layla answered. 


"Well your statement is reasonable enough, how do we divide the teams then?" Tzuyu finally asked after being dead silent throughout the discussion. 

 

"Nayeon will pair up with Yara, Jeongyeon and Hiro, Momo and Jiro, Jihyo and Layla , Mina and Ashe then lastly Tzuyu and Chungha. Then I will be the one to take care of your injured friend back there." Yeunwoo annunciate. 


"Sounds like a plan." Jihyo uttered. 


"Hiro and Jeong is a bad team, it might just not work." Nayeon commented. 


"I agree, fire and wind makes up a very bad combination." Tzuyu seconds the motion. 


"You are right but don't worry, Hiro here is a pro when it comes to handling air. He knows it like the back of his hand." Yeunwoo reassured. 


"I-I can be a medic so if you need assistance. Just tell me." Mina shyly said to Ashe. 


"I see so you're a vitalis just like Layla, hmm it's rare to see a doctor breed in this era. Though I still don't know how you guys got into this world but I'm pleasured to meet your acquaintance and I'm looking forward for your aid." For the first time since they arrived, Ashe plastered on a warm smile and exchanged handshakes with the youngest japanese. 

 

"I'm just an ordinary person unfortunately but I do know a little bit about swordmanship, it's what I've been studying for the past few months." Jihyo said as she approached Layla. 

 

"I'm gonna be on full-offense mode then. That's okay, being human is great, you can actually live a pretty simple life." Layla said. 

 

"I heard ya, catch!" Yara exclaimed and tossed a double-bladed sword with crazy marks in it. Jihyo instantly caught the sword like it was meant for her hands to hold, she didn't even had trouble carrying it considering its weight and as usual, it felt light on her touch. 

 

"There you have it, now you can fight for your friends too. I admire the enthusiasm." Layla praised. 

 

"Thanks, I guess." Jihyo said in return. 

 

"So do you like jeokbal?" Momo asked her partner oit of nowhere as they are preparing their equipments. 


"Uhmm I'm japanese. I don't really know such thing." Jiro sheepishly said. 

 

"Ehhh?? I'm japanese too but jeokbal is life!" Momo fights, spending the last remaining 15 mins of their time convincing Jiro to try jeokbal. 


While Jeongyeon on the other side.. 


"Stay away from me! I can only make fire the size of that pot over there. You're going to blow it all out." She said and displayed a depressing pout.


"This is so unnecessary." Hiro stated. 


"Anyways, here put these on." Yeunwoo said and gave each of them an earbud. 


"What's this for?" Nayeon asked. 


"Yeah, I don't have time to listen to music." Jeongyeon cluelessly said. 


"Pabo! It's meant for communication. Am I right?" Jihyo said. 


"Yeah you're right. Yeunwoo will monitor the place and will inform us of the best directions to take." Chungha briefly explained. 


"Okay, now I'm all fired up!" Jeongyeon said and  pumped a fist. 

 

It was exactly 2:45 in the morning when all of them, dressed and equipped with combat clothes and equipments went outside the manor to go to an unknown and reserved villa in the suburbs. 


"I look cool in these!"

 

"Shut up Mo." 

 

Jihyo, Mina, Jeongyeon and Ashe are in Mina's BMW x7 with Jeongyeon driving and Ashe, the oldest being in the shotgun seat. 


Chungha and Nayeon used the white sportscar that Chungha drove earlier when she arrived in the scene while Hiro, Jiro, Tzuyu and Yara are using individual motorcycles. Momo being on Tzuyu's and Layla on Yara's. 


"Wait, aren't you like, not 18 yet?" Yara asked Tzuyu as she was putting her helmet on but Tzuyu just smirked at her. 

 

Now that they're set, they wasted no time in dashing out of the manor to rescue Dahyun and Sana. 


"Woah they drive pretty fast!" Jeongyeon was amazed at how fast the riders go including their maknae who, for the love of god is leading them on. 


Jihyo, from the backseat, leaned towards the auto's manual and pressed the intercom button, "YAH! CHOU TZUYU! YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL! YOU'RE STILL UNDERAGE WHO THE LET YOU ON!" 

 

"YEAH LIKE I STILL HAVE TO HAVE MY REVENGE ON MOMO FOR REPLACING MY TOOTHPASTE WITH NON-TOXIC WHITE GLUE!" Jeongyeon yelled. 

 

They can only hear Tzuyu and Momo snickered and ended the intercom. Ashe also managed to let out a chortle while watching the whole scene unfolds. 


" Wow it's amazing how you all can be so calm and positive about this. Considering the situation... I don't even think I can pull off a joke like d that." She commented.


"What joke? It was legit! And I don't think Dahyun would be happy to know we're consumed with such negative things. Yeah we're hella worried but we have faith in everything and in Dahyun." Jeongyeon sincerely said which amazed Ashe even more. 

 

"That Dahyun girl must be so amazing, huh?" Ashe said.

 

"Very much. She will surprise you in tons of way." Jihyo melancholy smiled and just wished for Dahyun and Sana's safety. 

 

While Jeongyeon and Ashe continued their conversation, Mina tugged at Jihyo's sleeves. 


"Hmm? What is it Mina?" 


"Jihyo, something weird is going on with my precognition. Earlier in the manor, I was trying my best to locate Dahyun and Sana but no matter how hard I think I didn't got my answers instead, I saw something or someone rather." Mina starts and Jihyo can't help but notice that Mina was indeed silent earlier. 

 

"What happened?" She asked. 

 

"3 will die tonight Jihyo and this time it's unclear, it may be from the enemy's side or ours but I saw 5 faces on my mind that time that includes You and Tzuyu." Mina quietly said and held Jihyo's hand. 

 

Of course the thomas was shocked to hear this, after all, this might be her last time breathing. She understands very well thatan ordinary person like her had like 80-90%chance in dying but Jihyo fought that thought away. 

 

"I can't die yet Mina, you know that. I'm not gonna die at least not until I know that Dahyun's safe." Jihyo muttered and Mina understood thay completely. 


It didn't take long for them to reach their destination considering their speed and the streets being empty and all. 


"Yo, we're here." Hiro muttered. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter