Chapter 12

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dahyun!!" 


Sana was buying a drink when she saw the ashe-blonde tofu walking in through the gigantic doors of the cafeteria. She wasted no time in running towards her and practically threw herself towards the monolided-girl. 


"Okay snake, get off, it's my turn to hug my baby." Nayeon said untangling Sana's arms around the tofu and also engulfing her in a bone-crushing hug. 

 

That didn't lasted for long though because Jeongyeon appeared out of nowhere and flicked Nayeon's forehead causing her to let go of the younger one abruptly. 


"Ow!! Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon what's your problem?! If you're so jealous then just tell me. Geez! I never knew you'd be the possessive type." Nayeon complained as she rubbed her forehead. 

 

"Tsk, it's not like that pabo. Dahyun just got better, you might touch a few broken ribs." Jeongyeo explained as she led them to their usual table. 

 

"Wohoo! Look who showed up! Hey there Dubs! It's nice to see again. How are you feeling?" Chaeyoung greeted her once she settled down. 

 

"Chaeeeee I misss youu. It was tortuuureeee although Mina-unnie already treated me, the fact that I was given 2 days to rest before going to school is the torture part." Dahyun ranted or more like whined. 

 

 "Why? It'll be heaven if I'd be given the same advice. You get to be excused and stuff." Momo said and as usual, eating her oh so beloved jeokbal with 3 rolls of tissue beside her. 


"I was beyond bored. I already finished more than 8 seasons with 4 animes combined." Dahyun pointed out. 


"Daaayuuummm." Chaeyoung. 


"You really are bored." Mina said. 


"I thought Jihyo's keeping you company?" Nayeon asked. 

 

"She did. She took an absent on the first day just to be with me, that was the only unboring day of my absence because we watched a lot of movies in Netflix and played a lot of board games but I can't keep her forever that's why I sent her off so that she wouldn't be missing a lot in her work. I already disturbed her enough." Dahyun said, displaying a sad look on her face. 


"Well I'm just glad she's taking good care of you, Dahyun-ah." Sana said gloomily and the members can't help but notice this. 


"Did Tzuyu went home last night?" Mina asked and the look Sana plastered already gave off her answer. 


"That jerkk." Mina muttered. 


"Why? What happened to Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked, clueless again for whatever is happening while she was gone. 

 

"She's here at day but disappears at night." Jeongyeon pointed out. 

 

"Wow, is this some kind of marvel movie?" Chaeyoung commented and received a flying roll of tissue on her face. 

 

"Shut up cub. Look, I'm getting worried for our maknae. I feel like there's something she's up to and I'm dying to know what." Momo said. It's unusual for momo to get involve in touchy subjects just like this but when she does, that means she's really beyond worried. 

 

"There's this thing called privacy but we're her friends aren't we? We're just looking out for her." Nayeon also commented. Worry evident on her voice. 

 

"Give her some time guys. She will eventually come out." Mina said with utmost certainty. 

 

"How can you be so sure Mina? Do you know something?" Sana asked, eyeing the youngest japanese carefully. 

 

"No but just some advice." Mina said, diverting her gaze elsewhere. 

 

"What's important is that we should look out for one another. In this town where YGU SMU and JYPU es and jocks exist, we only have ourselves." Jeongyeon said running her eyes through each one of them, each of them who she holds dear. 

 

Everyone nodded at this. 

 

Sana has always been a cheerful one especially when she's around with friends but when she's alone, it's like a sign to start contemplating her life. For now, her problem is Tzuyu. She didn't understand but still she chose to stay, she didn't understand why the taiwanese suddenly became like this. 


It's not like something major about her changed, in fact she's still the old Tzuyu whenever they spend time with each other but that's the problem, they barely spend their time with each other. 


It's like they were so inlove yesterday but then suddenly became strangers who's sharing hugs and kisses under the same roof. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter