Chapter 8

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Nayeon is in the comfort room, washing up her face after a long day of studying.

 

"Aghhhh what's Jeongyeon gonna say when she sees me up like this? Looking like someone who's been -slapped countless of times. Aahhh!! Whyy am I even concerned!" Nayeon has some what developed this kind of hobb over the years, and that hobby is–talking to herself.

 

 

"That's one of our questions too actually." An oh-so familiar voice joined Nayeon's monologue with the mirror which caught her attention and instinctively looked at her.

 

Irene.. And her rats

 

 

"We also didn't get why Jeongyeon likes to spend time with people like you." She sharply said and Nayeon couldn't help but roll her eyes.

 

Not again..

 

"What do you want Irene.…and friends?"

 

"Nothing really, in fact we're very much delighted to see you here." Irene carefully said, still having that annoying smirk on her face.

 

"Well you shouldn't be, because the feeling is not mutual." Nayeon spat, picking up her things as she walked towards the exit but before she can even get past them, Irene took a hold of her arm and pushed her back to the sink.

 

"Hey!"

 

"I'm gonna be really forward with you , stay away from Jeongyeon! You're just gonna hurt her!" Although Irene was the real , it is undeniable that she cares a lot for the short-haired girl to the point that it led to unnecessary jealousy.

 

"Why would I? We're friends and there's nothing you can do about it!" Nayeon fought.

 

"Friends? You almost killed her when you brought her to the beach! You know how afraid she is when it comes to water and depths!" Irene made a point back there, it was something she was so guilty of even up to this day.

 

 

"I didn't knew she couldn't swim!" Nayeon said in her defense, tears starting to form in her eyes as she takes up all of these.

 

"Stop with the reasons Im! You're just making Jeongyeon's life miserable, you don't deserve to be her friend!" And that's what it takes for Nayeon to burst.

 

The sinks exploded, causing the water to come out of it and even toilet bowls blew up and the floor is rapidly filled with water this frightened the group of girls which results to them quickly running out of the comfort room.

 

"Aaaaah!! What just happened!"

 

"I don't know!"

 

"Arghh! It must be that 's doing."

 

"Nayeon! We're not yet finished!"

 

Even Nayeon, who's not even wet right now is shocked, it's not the first time it happened but she finds it very weird. It always happens whenever she's in trouble. She slowly turned around and faced the mirror, she can see the broken toilets from the reflection then back to her face.

 

"D-Did I do that?" She shakily asked herself.

 

Instead of getting an answer waves of water magically went up to her and encircled her, she was so entranced the she didn't notice her palm extending out making a sphere of water out of nowhere.

 

"What...the.."

 

It's like the water draining, Im Nayeon is also starting to lose her consciousness and energy from her body that the last thing she heard was Jeongyeon, Momo and Mina's voice calling out to her.

 

--

It was 8pm in the evening but the cold atmosphere didn't stop Sana and Tzuyu from going out on a date in a nearby amusement park.

 

The couple was wrapped with big coats and their hands were entertwined with Sana's head on Tzuyu's shoulder as they walk through the crowd, holding their cotton candies.

 

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Sana suddenly said, breaking the silence.

 

"It's uncertain but somehow, we will make it happen." Sana smiled at that answer.

 

They have gone through a lot, including the 'Parents' part. Sana's parents aren't really that much approving of her, being in a relationship with the same gender while Tzuyu's parents wanted for her to marry a well known, young businessman from their hometown, partly the reason why she went to korea.

 

"There will be a fireworks display this 10pm right?" Sana asked, making sure of the banner that was hanged on the entrance gate.

 

Tzuyu hummed a response, "I'm sure you would want to get in the Ferris-wheel when that happens so for now why not we enjoy some of the games?" She suggested, giving off her infamous smile way back in High School.

 

The smile that would always make Sana's heart dance.

 

"I'd love to." Sana leaned in and gave a quick peck on the lips as she dragged Tzuyu around the stalls.

 

\\

 

Meanwhile a certain tofu was also around the area, specifically inside the amusement parks' roller coaster, dying.

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

 

 

It was only a couple of minutes until the deadly ride ended and Dahyun's face is epic as it already is.

 

"Yah Kim Dahyun! Are you sure you're okay?" Her classmate, Ahn Yujin, asked as she rubbed the poor tofu's back.

 

 

"I'm–bwaa–fine!" Everyone laughed at Dahyun's silliness, of course she wouldn't admit it.

 

 

"Well thank you for the patience Dahyun, everyone, now that our little project about tableu has finally ended after weeks of working on it. Good job everyone!" Their class representative, Hansol said and everyone cheered.

 

It was already 9 median and everyone was worried of going home late that's why they bid their good byes shortly after.  

 

"Are you sure you won't go with us Dahyun? Won't your eomma scold you for going home late?" Another classnate of hers asked.

 

She was used to these kinds of questions but sometimes, when the mood is right, she can't help but feel lonely.

 

"Nah, I live by myself, you go ahead, I'm just gonna stay for a while and enjoy the night." Dahyun said as she showed them her moon-smile where her eyes turns crescent whenever she smiles.

 

"Ahh lucky! Well then, Goodnight Dahyun! Take Care!"

 

"Yeah! Take Care Dahyun!"

 

"You're famous for magnetting trouble when you're all alone so pls we don't want you in our TV in the news the next morning."

 

"Bye!"

 

 

"Aishhh why am I even famous for that stupidity? Don't they know it's just not my month?" Dahyun said, speaking to herself.

 

"Who am I kidding, I say that almost every other months." Then Dahyun took a deep sigh and continued to walk around.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter