Chapter 35

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Ally and the Foe

 

The group arrived infront of the Yokohama Stadium but found out that they were already too late when they saw a bunch of people running out from the stadium, some were injured while some are crazy panicking. They can see smoke rising up from the inside along with a giant dark mist encircling the place and a long narrow ray of light can be seen connecting that of a gloomy, dark cloud forming on the sky.


Mina gasped at the sight, it was a mess.


"Oh no." Ashe breathed.

 

"Come on guys let's go!" 


It was Dahyun, she didn't mind her surroundings and instead made a beeline towards the entrance.


"Dahyun wait!" 


Jihyo and the others didn't waste their time and started running after the tofu while Jiro and Hiro devised a swirl of wind just infront of Dahyun to momentarily stop her.

 

"We need a plan! It's dangerous to just barge in!" Hiro articulated.

 

"What plan Hiro! Look, we are losing so much time here, who knows how many people have already died in there..and probably dying as we
speak!" Momo retaliated this time. 

 

"Mo, calm down. Fighting isn't gonna get us anywhere!" Nayeon yelled, because of the surrounding noise, trying to extinguish the heated conversation down.

 

"You know, I can feel fear radiating from you ever since we stepped foot in the Philippines..." Dahyun started, staring at not only the twins but also the rest of the Code Alliance guild members.

 

"..Don't you think it's time not to let that stupid fear get in your way as vexirs? Sure they're scary but if you're in our place right now, what's  morescarier is the fact that your best friend is inside, life in line!  Who knows what gruesome things they did to her for her to act like this! Trust me, it's much more scarier thinking you'd lose one of your best pals!" Dahyun bursts, voice raising and veins popping out from her neck while trying her best to prove a point. 


"Guys watch out!" Chaeyoung warned as the ground started to shake and the beams supporting the entrance started to crumble. 


The group was divided into three when a big chunk of wall collapsed infront of them, on the right was Jiro, Momo and Jeongyeon, on the center was Mina,
Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun who's safely covered by Mina's forcefield while on the left side was Jihyo, Ashe, Yara and Sana, coughing. 

 

"That was a close one!" Sana said.


"Everyone okay? No one injured?" Mina asked, scanning their group's state. 

 

Suddenly the rubbles levitated and a mini but strong tornado occured on top of it, revealing a chuckling Hiro with bruises and cuts visible on his body. Then
without a warning, he punched the wall nearby making it collapse from the impact exerted by his wind-coated fist. 

 

"I can't believe someone like you, of all people, was able to read us like that. What exactly are you, huh, Kim Dahyun?" Hiro said.

 

"Hiro, we really have no time for thi--"


"I'm ing frustrated right now!" Hiro exclaimed, cutting off Ashe's sentence. 

 

"Yeah, you're right! We are scared! Is it wrong? We may be Vexirs but like you humans, we also have feelings too! We've been fighting for a better future ahead of us and we can't die just yet! Not until evil is defeated and we can finally see and what's it like to 
live without worries... but we needed this! We needed this situation to get stronger and move on to the next phase of our growth as vexirs and...and I'm really thankful for that!" 


Tears were streaming down the kneeling ravenette's face, the usual stoic-pissed visage of Sakamoto Hiro broke into an entirely different one.


"I may not know the feeling of losing a friend but I do value my life as much. Your friend must be so goddamn lost right now..." 


Hiro looked up to them and said, "..Let's go and rescue her." 


Sana pulled him up, whispering "Thank you." 


All of a sudden, a strong quake occured once again making Dahyun lose her balance and fall onto Mina, Yara and Nayeon. 


"AGHGHK!" 


"Oh no you don't" Chaeyoung crouched and punched the ground with all her strength producing a massive amount of invisible force to breakout, cancelling the earthquake that was about to happen.


"What was that all about?" Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows as she roamed her eyes around the place.


"I don't--hey!--What the..HELP!" 


Three large spiralling dark hole appeared before them with such great pulling force that Yara, Momo, Nayeon, Jiro, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung was instantly in. 


"It's CL's warping ability, prepare yourselves!" 


It all happened so fast that it was the last thing they heard before they were separated. 


~~~

An evil laugh can be heard from a platinum blonde as she watched the dark heart-shaped crystal floating infront of her. 


"Everything went according to plan, I see." GD stated, looking around where a lot has already been slaughtered while others are still fighting for their lives.

 

"Yah, CL! Did you made sure I'll get that celestial blonde alone?" Seungri, excitedly and almost maniacally asked.

 

"Sure you do, that if it's okay with little Tzuyu here..." CL smirked.

 

Both Seungri and GD steathily averted their gaze to the taiwanese beauty who's sitting comfortably on the stadium's stage, reading a magazine and clearly not in the mood. 

 

"I had my time with her, you can have her if you want." Tzuyu casually said, not even sparing the older ones a glance.

 

CL laughed out loud at this, amused. 

 

"Look at all these energy! If only these lowlife beings had more raw ones in their bodies, we wouldn't of have to kill thousands of them!" GD professed, giving off a hearty chuckle.

 

Infront of them is a very deadly scene--bloody--hundreds have already been killed and as they were, streaks of light floats towards the now long narrow ray of purplish darkness connecting the yellow crystallized energy of Laila Gundhart towards the grumbling, dark clouds on the sky.


"Miilady! They're here." Lucas, one of Seungri's housevessels reported. 

 

"They fell right into our little trap." CL can't help but grin at this while watching the groups' confused faces on her floating device.

 

"Of course they would. They're idiots who are prone to deceits." Tzuyu commented. 


"Feisty, just like a real Hunter!" Seungri stated. 

 

"Your guest is waiting Seungri, it'd be so troublesome if they managed to find the Mage first. We can't afford to fail at this! Seunghyun and our bretheren are waiting for us! Hiraeth and the throne is waiting for us!" 

 

"Copy that brother." 


And with that CL sent him off to where Sana is, using her warping holes.

 

Suddenly, CL's cheerful aura dropped when she saw how Jihyo's group was perfectly fine all along, and is now entering the stadium while defeating their men. 

 

"That again!" CL was enraged at this but she knows best not to engage in a fight with them as per GD's instructions.

 

However....

 

"Our little Tzutzu, you know how important this ritual to us right? If GD completes it, we can go back to where we rightfully belong now." CL started and this got Tzuyu's attention. 


"Do you think, maybe, you can buy us some time?" CL sweetly asked.

 

Tzuyu released a deep sigh before standing up, "How troublesome." 


"Hey!" Tzuyu called.

 

"Now that's not something you should call me young lady." GD said.

 

"Tsk, I don't care. Anyways, lend me your vessels, I'm practically empty right now." Tzuyu requests. 

 

"Hmmm that would make sense. Very well then." GD clicked his tongue and 2 men came running in. 

 

"This is Yuto and Sung-mo. They will aid you there." 

 

Tzuyu just nodded and left through her shadows while the 2 followed her. 

 

"You sure do trust her a lot." CL pointed out. 

 

"Of course. I can feel anger, hatred, sorrow and danger on her. She's too far from playing." 

~~~~

"We're lucky that you were able to nullify that warp in time." Ashe said as a wave of water came in, flushing down those who were lunging towards them.

 

"Thank Dahyun, she was the one who grabbed your shirts and held unto a pillar, that gave me the enough time to do so." Jihyo replied, ducking from an attack before swifly swinging her sword, taking down 3 goons. 

 

"It's nothing! I wish I could be useful again--AHHH!!--S..somehow--Hiro watch out!" Dahyun was behind the ravenette while He was fighting off some goons
with some serious gizmoxus with them. 

 

"Stupid wabees!" Hiro threw three daggers which all chased their locked target and stabbed them right on their chest or back. 

 

Hiro and Dahyun didn't noticed a long-ranged gizmoxus that shoots out lemon grenades sniping them from a far. The goon pulled the trigger and it made a big mess when the grenade exploded just right behind the two.

 

"Haha I got them, I got them!"  He proudly screamed which is a bad idea considering one of Hiro's coins made it through his chest. 

 

Thanks to Mina's ever supporting forcefield that saved Dahyun and Hiro .

 

"Do you have any signs of them yet?" Mina asked as she deployed a flying saucer made out from her forcefield by re-shaping it. 

 

"N--" 

 

Dahyun wasn't able to speak when she heard a voice in her head.

 

Dahyun?

 

"Did you guys heard that?" Dahyun asked.

 

"Heard what?" Ashe replied.

 

"It's Momo!" Mina happily said. 

 

MM: Mina, Jihyo!

 

JH: Momo!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter