Chapter 28

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Last Fight: Jihyo and Layla  || Fujishima Roku's Villa. 2nd Floor||


"What's that loud roar?" 


"Look outside!" Jihyo obeyed and was more than shock to see a monster--no--it looks like a dinosaur made up of rocks but what is it doing here?

 

"Jihyo-ssi please get that hose out of the fire emergency kit and splash it all over them." Layla ordered and although Jihyo was a leader-figure herself, she can also be a good follower and so she did what the older one said and used the weapon Yara lended to her to break the glass.

 

"Take this!" The water pressure was a bit stronger than average but definitely not enough to bring them down.

 

"Jihyo-ssi, stand back!" And Jihyo obeyed again. Layla stepped infront of the goons, bathed with water and smiled, "I'm really sorry for this." She said in fluent english accent before touching the water and electricity came out from her palms thus electricuting the said goons.

 

Jihyo could only gape in awe, she's a lot more stronger than she thought. Jihyo reflected back to her conversation with Mina about offense, defense and healing type of magic. In Layla's case she's quite the package since she had all of it. 


Offense, is when she uses electricity to attack the enemies

Defense, is when she use this said electricity to mold a rectangular shield just about Chaeyoung's size. Not really 100% effective but can still reduce damage.


Healing, is when she wrapped her hands around my wrist when I happen to use it as shield from an attack earlier.

 

And the fact that she does things gracefully, really reminds Jihyo of Mina in some way but quite a Momo too after Jihyo discovered she's quite an airhead herself.

 

"Where the heck are they coming from?!" The thomas frustratedly huffs as she delivered a towards the incoming goon.

 

"You might not understand it immediately Jihyo-ssi but these men are just earthling punks picked up in the alleyways just like us. The Claw also have vast riches than can keep millions of goons going that's why they have decided to dedicate their lives to them." Layla explained to the thomas and Jihyo was saddened by that fact. If only this world isn't corrupt.

 


"In the end they'll do anything to live." Layla added and Jihyo could only swallow the information with bitterness. 

 

Dahyun. Jihyo's mind is filled with ways on how to retrieve Dahyun back, do they need more money? Is this how they boost up their wealth because if so then Jihyo's willing to give all her shared wealth to them as long as they return Dahyun safely. 

 

"Duck!" Layla yelled and shoots out a series of electricity towards the incoming goons. 

 

"Thank-" Jihyo suddenly felt weak, making her limbs fall unto the ground. It's like her energy is being out. 


"W-What's happening?" She can also see the goons falling one after another, immediately knocked out. 

 

"Poor living..things. They can't do anything once their weak side surrenders to the darkness." A raspy voice was heard and sound of high heels being lazily dragged through the floor. 

 

Jihyo is panting yet she doesn't know why, her vision's a blur too but for some reasons the only image clear right now is that a bossomed paltinum-blonde woman is standing infront of her with a heart-shaped form of dark energy floating on her palm. 

 

"Jihyo!" The thomas slowly turned her head, leaning unto something as she did and saw Layla healthily standing on her feet as if none happened or maybe she was just unfazed by the action just because she seemed to have mirrored it too. 

 

Layla is also extending her palms out, holding off a floating yellow sphere on it. 

 

"L-Layla." 

 

Dahyun.. 


Again, she needs to rescue Dahyun. She needs to know she's safe and with that mindset, she starts to stand despite the sickening feeling she's getting from the woman in front of them. 

 

"Hmmm impressive how a mere human can stand or even stay awake as I inflict negative energy levels all over the place." CL stated, a sly smirk visible on her face. 

 

"Layla! It's nice to meet you again dear medic. You're kinda at the disadvantage aren't you?" CL supressed a laugh at the Vitalis' situation. 

 

"I do not fear you. Give back the captures! I see no reason for them to be involved." Layla said with her whole chest as she engaged in a glaring battle with CL

 

Cl clicked her tongue and hissed, "It's funny how you're actually here, rescuing Hiraeth's most wanted criminal." CL smirked and Layla's eyes widened at this. 

 


"No...that can't be. She can't be alive. It's been 25,000 long years!" Layla argues. 

 

CL just waved a finger infront of her, "I suppose but nothing is impossible especially if you're someone who's responsible of the Royal Families' Death. Their whole bloodline vanished in  that instant, don't you just fear her?" CL's smirked never left her face. 

 

None of the two parties have signs of fighting yet which is a good thing considering how CL still had that dark heart energy on her palms, Jihyo wouldn't of have had the chance to defend herself right now in her current state. 

 

Not only her vision is going - 3 her hearing seems to be going downhill too but she's sure they're talking about Dahyun and something about being the most wanted person in Hiraeth. 

 


"I don't trust you! If that's the case then why are you up to her?!" Layla reasoned out. 

 


"Simple! We want revenge because not only she killed the royal family, she killed our father! My own flesh and blood!" CL gritted her teeth out of anger, images of her Father lifeless on the hands of Kim Dahyun is something she can't ever forget. 

 

CL was fairly new to her prowess since she was just a 17 year old teen that time but the said person showed no mercy and injured her eyes permanently. Since then, she dedicated her whole life in killing Kim Dahyun one day. 

 

"That can't be true...It doesn't make sense." Layla muttered. 

 

"Kim Dahyun aka Death Eagle, now does it ring a bell?" Layla's eyes widened again but this time with satisfaction at the newly inquired information. 

 


"Of course, how can I not remember the person who's responsible for the disappearance of the mages, wiped out just as what you've said but things are different now CL." Layla started, trailing off as she did and CL can't help but raise a brow at this. 

 

"This Kim Dahyun you're taking is nothing more but a mere human earthly being. I don't know how long you've been here in Earth but know that this is a parallel world to ours which means people who looks and sounds exactly like us exist here." Layla explained and surely it shocked CL but was immediately replaced with a maniac grin. 


"Then that makes it more even wonderful! Torturing the person who looks and sounds exactly like Kim Dahyun but just powerless. It would be so much fun you know?" CL said as she her lips. 

 

"You disgust me!" Before Layla can even attack. 

 

A hard punch was already delivered straight into CL's face, making her spit blood. CL was so enraged to see Jihyo panting and standing infront of her, clearly trying her best to hold her stance since the negative energy is still draining her out. 

 

"Don't ever speak Dahyun's name in your filthy mouth!" Jihyo yelled. 

 

"How dare you!" CL whipped her veiny cords and sure enough it sent Jihyo flying across the room. 


"AAAAGHHGH!" 

 

CL had already discarded her black energy and lunged towards Jihyo only to be pulled with an electricty-made whip that Layla mananged to mold within the few seconds. 

 

"Your opponent is me! Let this be a Vexir to Vexir fight!" Layla yelled. 

 


CL smirked, "As you wish." 

 

Suddenly mini black holes appeared out of nowhere, everything in with great pressure. Layla knew CL was about to take this fight somewhere else, somewhere into her advantages which would be the darkness. 

 

So Layla produced a huge amount of electricty and coated it on her arms as she maintained a defense stance. 

 


CL laughed at this, "I forgot reading books about defense spells are what Vitalis is good of!" 

 


"Never...underestimate a Vitalis." Layla muttered before shooting out fast-paced electricity and successfully making CL flinch in pain. 

 

"AHH! !" CL whipped her cord again but missed and Layla took this as an opportunity to throw an attack but it just passed by CL. 

 

"You missed Gundhart!" However that was the purpose of it when CL suddenly felt an incredible amount

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter