Chapter 23

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//The Night Where IT All Began//

-------------------------------------------------------------------
SANA's POV

Our kind of everyday is becoming normal fornus now , us going to school together and immediately goes back after, just to train. Mina's power had immensely grown, she can now control her forcefield in exchange of great energy which she managed to put up in a such a small amount of time in training, well I call that as amazing. 

 

Momo, well she's always been the constant achiever when it comes to controlling her powers. Levitation, fast speed–it was great–she was great, what surprised us the other day day was that, Momo was able to speak through our brain. It's like we can hear her talk in our mind and it happened accidentally when Momo's voice suddenly barged in through my mind during our test in history, boldly asking me for answers. 

 

Next situation was when Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were so damn late, we spent almost 2 hrs of waiting in the parking lot for the two and we can't contact them, Mina was absent that time so we can't know where they are until Momo tried to ask Jeong where they are and surprisingly Jeongyeon responded and we were so mindblown with that. 

 

We talked it out later that day and found out that Momo has somewhat developed a skill, a skill only her powers can posses and it's telepathy. Good thing she can't read minds or else that's trouble. Well for me at least, ughhh anyways! 

 

Nayeonnie and Tzuyu has also gotten stronger and tougher especially now that they take sparring so seriously that Mina always ends up healing the two of them after fighting, Jeongyeon...well she can only just lit up a fire as big as a popcorn bowl but hey it's still an improvement right? 

 

Chaeyoung, well she stopped attending to the self-defense class Tzuyu enrolled us in and instead, joined Dahyun in her cutiee activities. Well somehow I always find my self staring at them, busy making vital stats and analysis stuffs about the others' powers, I just can't help but be amazed at Dahyun's mind. 

 

She easily gets things so fast oh and Jihyo now also banned Dahyun from getting out of the house ever since Mina managed to install that forcefield Tzuyu has been bugging her about, Jihyo said that Dahyun's "accidents" are happening way to often and I couldn't agree more with that. 

 

Just the other day, Dahyun almost drowned in the girl's bathroom–the bathroom! She was just lucky enough that Nayeon was able to notice the water leak from the ground floor and when we went to the mall manager, they said they were sorry because the pipes weren't properly installed. Poor Dahyun.

 

Well everything was indeed okay for us these past few weeks except for the fact that my parents, my stepmom and dad called the other day saying that they're in Korea for a business meeting and was planning to visit me, not only that, they also told me to bring my friends along with me that's why everyone is so busy preparing now because the meeting time is in an hour and since Jihyo's restau is still closed for some investigation, the Lee's restaurant is the 2nd choice which is relatively far away from here. 

 

"Sana! Babe! Your phone is ringing." Tzuyu called while she was putting her earings on.

 

Oh god she looks so damn fine in that blue dress of hers. 

 

I finished putting on some lipstick and popped my lips before answering the call. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Sana! Darling!" A smile immediately formed on my face when I heard my step-mother's accent on the other line. She may not be my real mom but she treated me like her own, she's just overprotective sometimes. 

 

"Mom!" 

 

"We're so excited to see you Darling! Don't forget to bring your friends okay?" 

 

Excitement ran throughout my veins as the thought of my parents meeting those wonderful bunch of goofballs but it disappeared as quickly as it did as soon as mom uttered the next words. 

 

"..and your girlfriend too. We have serious business to discuss later darling, bye-bye." She may sound calm and just above the cheery-tone but I know, things are about to go down. 

 

I haven't told anyone about my parents and their dictatorship talent except for Mina and Momo, they knew my parents ever since we were kids and they also know how strict they can be. 

 

I didn't told my Parents about my uality because if I did then I wouldn't be here right now, although they did get a hint that I'm seeing someone back in high school that's why they made me go back to Japan. 

 

Don't get me wrong, I love my stepmother and father but I don't like the way they see and do things. They're very kind to me, they never once hurt me and they always made me feel that I'm loved but.. They're not giving me freedom and it's like I'm suffocating in this "love" of theirs. 

 

I took a deep sigh as I went to sit at the edge of my bed and rubbed my temples as I go through the possible things they would do later. I guess having dinner with them is a not a good idea afterall. 

 

I can hear Tzuyu calling me from below that's why I picked up my things and went out of the room. I noticed the girls' rooms were already locked. 

 

I see, they've already headed out.

 

"The girls are already out?" I asked once I arrived in Tzuyu's Camaro. 

 

"Yeah. The ford was used by Jeong, Nayeon, Jihyo and Dahyun while Mina is driving her BMW with Momo and Chae." Tzuyu said. 

 

I just hummed in response, quite preoccupied of thinking what's about to happen this night. My gut is telling me something is gonna happen tonight but I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad one. 

 

I didn't noticed Tzuyu's hand crawling towards mine as she intertwined it, "Everything's gonna be alright. Don't worry, okay?" 

 

Right. How could I forget my girlfriend knows me this much? 

 

I just plastered a small smile before putting on my seatbelt and diverted my attention towards the window pane. 

 

Now that I think about it, it's indeed rare for them to go on a business meeting here in Korea when infsct they don't do asian countries. They're only bound for Western ones and only let their secretaries do the work for them. 

 

They must've known it beforehand and used this "business meeting" as an excuse to come here. 

 

But my question is, if they already know it then why didn't they sent butlers to retrieve me and ground me for like forever? Why must they go through such trouble? 

 

They're really up to something. 

 

I mentally sighed. 

 

I looked outside the window and saw the city's amusement park from this view. I keep on staring at the Ferris Wheel and unknowingly smiled as I remember my time there with Dahyunnie. 

 

That was the first ever ferris wheel i've ever taken, sure I've been into amusement parks but I always say to myself that I should ride the Ferris Wheel with the one that I love and apparently Tzuyu and I didn't have the luxury of time to do it until then but still, it wasn't her. 

 

But strangely, I didn't regret the time I had with Dahyun there. I got to know her more and it was wonderful. 

 

I huffed as I wish for another moment to happen. 

 

"Babe are you okay? A minute ago you're smiling, now you're kind of melancholy." Tzuyu said which broke me out of my thoughts. 

 

She held my hand and squeeze it before giving me a warm smile. Ahh that smile, i'd give up forever to see that signature smile of hers. 

 

I also returned the smile and squeezes her hand too, now I feel a lot more better. 

 

"I'm fine. Just tired, I guess." 

 

Yeah, that's it. I'm just tired. So tired that I didn't notice myself falling asleep. 

~

"Sana, hey, babe. Wake up. We're here." 

 

"Mhmm" 

 

I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted with my gorgeous girlfriend, "Tzuyu?" 

 

"Of course, silly. Now let's go."

 

She grabbed something from the backseat and went out of the car to open the door for me.

 

"Thank yo-" Before I could even finish my sentence she shoved the clothing to me without even looking at me in the eyes and as I look at it I can't help but laugh. 

 

"It's a bit chilly so wear that. I don't want to be around someone who's gonna sneeze herself out for the rest of the night." And I laughed harder at her statement. 

 

"Geez. Stop being such a KJ and admit it for once." I almost forgot how conservative and reserved she can be at most times. 

 

We met up with the others at the entrance and Jeongyeon was the first one to greet us. 

 

"Finally! The lovebirds is here." Jeongyeon. 

 

"You guys took so long I had to eat some burger." Momo. 

 

"What happened?" Nayeon asked. 

 

"Well we kinda got caught up in the traffic. Sorry about that. Now shall we?" Tzuyu said and we were about to go inside when I stopped them. 

 

"Wait where's Dahyun?" I asked as I continued to roam my eyes in search for a certain tofu. I haven't really seen her all day. 

 

"Oh, Dahyun's with Mina and Jihyo. Said they're just going to the bathroom." Oh I see so they're already inside. 

 

"I wonder why it has to be by group? Y'know? Going to the bathroom and stuff." Momo questionned. 

 

"It's because Dahyun is a trouble magnet. God knows what would happen if Mina and Jihyo didn't accompany her." Tzuyu answers. 

 

"Right indeed." Chaeyoung said, agreeing with what Tzuyu said. 

 

That being said, we went inside the restaurant and was surprisingly greeted by our main butler back in Japan. 

 

"Sebastian!" Momo and I said at the same time. 

 

"Pleasure thy ladies, come now. The Mistress is waiting for you." 

 

What is Sebastian doing here? 

 

"Wow, is Sebastian a demon? He hasn't aged one bit!" Momo whisper-shouted in japanese. 

 

Well I guess that's one of his charms, he's a Minatozaki Butler afterall. 

 

"Darling!" 

 

There I saw my Stepmother and Father and I couldn't help but run towards them and hugged them. 

 

"Ohisashiburidesune!" 

 

"7 months is indeed long, kiddo." my Dad said. 

 

"Please do have a seat." My Stepmother said as she motioned for us to sit then I saw Dahyun and the others searching for us. 

 

"Hey! Dahyunnie! Right over here!" I called and patted the seat next to mine only to have Chaeyoung sit on it. 

 

"Ouchh you're hurting me with that disappointed look on your face unnie." Chaeyoung playfully said as she let out a pout. 

 

I can't help but question, so what? Chaeyoung and I are friends too why the heck am I being so mushy about it. 

 

"Silly kid, I'm not." I answered and pinched her cheeks. 

 

"We are so delighted to meet you youngsters tonight." My Stepmom started. 

 

"Oh before I forgot, Mom, this is Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Dahyun, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina and Momo as you've known and lastly, my g-girlfriend, Tzuyu." I admit, I stuttered at the girlfriend part but I'm glad now that the cat's out of the bag. 

 

"And girls, this is my Stepmom and Dad." 

 

The girls bowed in unison and greeted my Parents. 

 

"How was your flight Auntie?" Mina asked. 

 

Out of the 2, Mina is my stepmom's favorite just because she came from a pretty well off family and not to mention, prim and proper. 

 

"It was a smooth one, the Arab Private Jets gave us the most luxurious ride they can give." My stepmother proudly said. 

 

"I spent the whole ride sleeping though." My Father joked. 

 

Everyone seems to be having a good time chatting with my Parents and surprisingly they seem so passive until... 

 

"Ahh so glad to finally meet my daughter's friends. Now I don't want to sound offensive but I already have you investigated." Silence came as my Stepmother uttered those words and sipped her tea. 

 

I knew it! I knew they're up to something. 

 

"Mom–" She cut me off my giving me that hand-stop sign and look. 

 

"Please do understand that I'm doing this for the sole purpose of my daughter's safety. She is, afterall, the one and only heir of the Minatozaki Inc. We can't afford to lose her and as a parent, it is only natural to get worried about your child's safety. " I can only squeeze my dress under the table. 

 

I would've known! 

 

And again, Tzuyu's hands became my saviour once again as warmth spread throughout my body. 

 

"Maam, we understand your concern. All of us may not come from a shiny background but rest assured that we are clean and we have not bad intentions towards your daug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter