Chapter 14.2 (Scene 2)

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Here's Sana's group led by Jeongyeon as they went on searching for Tzuyu, same timeframe but different locations. ------------------------------------------------------- ​Aeris–Miseris

"It's the third time we passed by here! Are you sure we're not lost Mo?" Chaeyoung complained. 


"I'm pretty sure it's this way." Momo attempts but Sana beat her to it. 


"No let's go this way." Sana said motioning for them to follow her. 


"Can this perhaps be related to whatever the hell keeps Tzuyu preoccupied?" Jeongyeon asked. 

 

It got the others thinking, sure Tzuyu is really acting strange these past few weeks but is it really the reason why she's missing right now? If so, then Sana is dying to know what kind of 'something' Tzuyu is keeping away from her. 

 

"Guys wait." Momo halted them. 

 


Chaeyoung groaned, "What is it this time Mo?" 

 


Without warning, Momo started running towards a certain direction and the others were forced to run too. 

 

"What the-" 


"Momo wait up!" 


"Hey! Where are you going?!" 


"Just follow me! I know that face! It's the same suspicious face I saw the other day while I was visiting Tzuyu's condo!" Momo yelled, still keeping him in track. 

 

'I'm not gonna let you go this time' Momo thought

 

"What?!" 


"Yes! He was stalking you guys!" Momo explained. 


"Hey get back here!" Jeongyed speeded up a little bit, now wanting to catch that son of a who is the possible cause for this all.

 

"W-Wait up!" Like Nayeon, Sana also has a low stamina compared to the others. 


"Stop right there!" Chaeyoung. 


In a blink of an eye, Momo who was just right infront of Jeongyeon suddenly run off with incredible speed blowing the other 2 off, making them stumble and fall back. Luckily Sana was not really following behind but because of that, she clearly saw how Momo ran off like that. It was inhumane. 


"Jeong! Chae! Are you guys okay?" Sana asked and helped them up. 


"I'm...I'm fine." Chaeyoung said, still slightly coughing. 


Jeongyeon was coughing too, "What the hell?! Did Momo just made me eat dust?!" 


"That's not the point Jeong! Did you not see that?! What was that all about?!" Chaeyoung was panicking already. 


Even Sana can't dare tell them to calm down because she herself is also bewildered right now. 

 

Not long after, the 3 of them heard a gunshot and they looked at each other, terrified. 


"Momo!" 

 

 

They ran as fast as they could until they reached a dark alley with with someone lying on the floor, probably unconscious. 


Sana was starting to cry when she saw the body. 


"Seriously, what is happening right now?" She asked no one in particular.


"We got company." Chaeyoung said once she noticed some guys wearing a face mask. There were a handful of them and it looks like they mean business. 


"Look, if you hand her to us, we assure you there won't be anyone else dying tonight." His voice was distorted. It looks like they're really into hiding their identity, afraid of being caught. 

 

"Listen here buddy, I don't know who the hell are you referring to but if it's one of my friends then I guess you'll have to go through me first!" Jeongyeon said picking up an old baseball bat nearby. 

 

Chaeyoung also grabbed a broken pipe from the same place but she was shakily holding it which made her less intimidating. Sana on the other hand was trying to figure a way out of this. 

 

"I gave you a choice, someone will surely die tonight so be my guest! Get her!" His stern voice made Jeongyeon shake up a bit but still maintaining her composure. 

 

A masked figure then lunged towards them but Jeongyeon quickly slammed the baseball unto his face, another one was also attempting to punch Chaeyoung but the cub just swung the pipe, both had a little experience in fighting since they were used getting into physical fights back in their high-school days. 

 

Jeongyeon elbowed the other one but this one is so strong, he wasn't even fazed one bit. Jeongyeon tried the baseball bat but no luck, he just stopped it with his hand and Jeongyeon switched to his last defense which is kickig him in the shin. It worked but it only just made him back a few steps. 

 

Now they're completely surrounded. Jeongyeon was shielding Sana and Chaeyoung, being the oldest out ofthe three of them. 

 

"This way!" Sana quickly dragged Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon by the hand and slipped in through the opponent's hole. 


They made a run for it and boy, their heart was beating so loud. 


"Sana!" The two stopped running when Sana clumsily tripped on a rock making her fall. 


"Got ya!" The masked figure grabbed Sana's leg and was about to shoot her when a strong wind restricted him to do so and now he can't move an inch. 

 

"What–" Then he was knocked off cold. 


"That's what you get you punk." Momo said. 


"M-Momo! What the hell is going on here?!" Jeongyeon asked. 


"Sana-unnie, are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked once she helped Sana up. 


"Yeah, thanks Chae." Sana got up and gently patted her jeans. "Momo, tell me, are you perhaps controlling the wind?" Sana blatantly asked. It was a risky question because either Momo or the other 2 would laugh at her for this but she needs to clear things up for the sake of her own understanding. 

 

"When that man grabbed me, I can feel the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter