Chapter 31

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Pieces and Spirits

"Dahyun?!"


The guy groans in annoyance as he undoubtedly threw the 3 remaining pebbles towards the newly invited character who was summoned out of nowhere. 


Sana's eyes widened when the explosion occured right infront of her, it was already too late to call out Dahyun's name. 

 

So instead of saying something, Sana's tears just voluntarily ran down her face. 

 

"You! Come with me!" The Sorcerer quickly walked towards Sana's direction and took Sana's shocked state right now as an opportunity to take her away and grabbed her wrist.

 

However he stopped in his tracks when he heard coughing coming from the explosion earlier. 

 

"cough–Hey! You do know that–cough–we're experiencing global–cough–here! Don't contribute..to it! Aghh my back." Dahyun groaned and hastily roamed her hands on her back, "Thank god I still have my spine." 

 

When everything around her seems clear, her eyes widened at the sight of a big golden shield right infront of her, shining oh-so brightly. 

 

"W-what's happening? Again, where the hell–S-SANA?!" Dahyun stammered as she roamed her eyes and saw Sana staring directly back at her.

 

"I-Impossible! No one can survive out from an angry Sorcerer's flames!" The guy frustratingly said as he scan his hands with his eyes.

 

"Dahyun!" Sana struggled to break free from his grasp and when she successfully did, she ran towards Dahyun's direction only to be held with a glowing rope tied around her waist. 

 


"You're still not going anywhere!" Having no pebbles to throw, he swiftly carried Sana on his shoulder and sprinted outside. 

 

It took a whole minute for Dahyun to completely grasp what's happening and jumped on her feet, "Sana! ! Hey give her back!" Then started chasing the guy.

 


The students looked at Dahyun and her half-burnt clothes, the school might be sprayed with mist but that doesn't mean they can't see the outcome of it towards both sides of the party. 

 

'Sana, Sana, where the hell are you?' 

 

Dahyun's heart is thumping when she can't find Sana anywhere, she's already panting by the time she reached the other side of the building. 

 

"SANA!!" She yelled. 

 

Then suddenly Dahyun heard a faint voice calling out her name. She's near. Sana's near! 

 

Having to do nothing at all during training sessions, Dahyun can already feel her feet numbing with all the running she did. 

 

"Arghhh! Damn it! Why do I have to be so–punch–friggin–weak! Ughhh!" Dahyun took out her frustration on a nearby wall and punched as hard as she can making her knuckles bleed. 

 

"Wait..." Dahyun stopped and took a moment to ponder, if only she can do it again then it wouldn't be much of a problem. 

 

And so, Dahyun took a step back and breathed in and out. She closed her eyes and clenched her fists, focusing on her and Sana's connection as of the moment. 

 

Please, please, please 

 


Then Dahyun felt like she's being slowly into something and the next thing she knew she fell, face flat on the ground again. 

 

"Damn it, I really should work on the landing part." Dahyun groaned, still feeling dizzy from earlier. 

 


The tofu opened her eyes and there she saw the surprised faces of Sana and the guy, looking alternately at her and something above her. Curious, she looked up and saw the same magic cirlce she saw earlier when she first fell unto the ground. 

 


Okay questions for later Dahyun, She reminded herself and stood up. 

 

"Hey! Give me back my friend!" 

 

"A persistent brat eh, fine i'll play with you for a bit." The Sorcerer placed Sana down and stood an offensive stance before concentrating his vexus towards the ash-blonde tofu. 

 

Dahyun felt nervous all of a sudden, a nostalgic energy starts to crawl up her system and she never felt so high before. 

 


"Sike!" In an instant, the Sorcerer vanished and Dahyun's heart rate dropped. She roamed her eyes for the guy and when she turned around she was greeted with a flaming punch which made her fly across the park. 

 

Since there are no mist sprayed, the civilians saw this and it caused quite a ruckus as they ran away, shouting between the words, 'monster' and 'help' 

 

Sana saw this but there's not much she can do when her hands is tied, is taped and her ankle is chained unto the ground with a fire chain which by the way hurts a freaking lot–but not as much as how her heart breaks when Dahyun coughed blood as her back hits a tree. 

 

"So..this is how it feels h-huh." Dahyun slowly stood back up, cracking a few bones as she did. It's gonna be alright Dahyun, She thought to herself. Chaeyoung and Jihyo's punches and kicks are way more harsher, She calmed herself down. 

 

The guy, however, didn't even gave Dahyun a chance to regain her strength or to even give her the chance to figure out what she's capable of and lunged towards her in great speed, using his flames as a booster. The Sorcerer felt a huge amount of vexus flowing into Dahyun's body as if she just converted Earth particles into vexus and he's gonna be in trouble if he won't disposed of her quickly. 


Dahyun, on the other hand, shakily dodged that attack, "W-woah! that was closed." She immediately covered but dropped it as soon as she did when fireballs came flying towards her direction. 

 

"H-how do I do thi–WAH!" Dahyun clumsily fired an invisible attack which miraculously hits the Sorcerer right on his gut. 

 

"Tch. You're damned!" The guy used his flames' smoke to temporarily disable Dahyun's sight and it worked when the tofu got confused but the smoke disappeared when Dahyun stomped the ground making her surroundings clear again. Still, the sorcerer managed to kick Dahyun's back. 

 

He attempted to elbow Dahyun's neck and knock her out unconscious but the tofu suddenly shifted her leg and turned, slamming her glowing fist unto his face. 

 

"I-I'm sorry, I swear I didn't do that on purpose!" She squeaked before dodging another uppercut. 

 

They were in the midst of a block, attack and dodge situation when Dahyun noticed a shiny pentagon flaming necklace hanging around his neck. 

 

"A Vexir needs to have a sacred treasure here in Earth for their Vexus to work, something about the Earth's atmosphere or so." 

 

Then Dahyun had a plan in mind. If only she can take off or destroy that necklace then it would be easier to apprehend him. 

 

"You're quite skilled. I'm impressed you're able to keep up with me." The Sorcerer complimented as he delivered a flaming fist only to be blocked by a heavenly thin white glowing wall which disappeared quickly as it appeared. 

 

Truth be told, Dahyun is also impressed of herself, sure she's panting but she's nowhere near giving up knowing this guy is about to take her Sana-unnie away and she just sheepishly, mentally laughed at that part because she was just only able to dodge his attack because of how clumsy she is. 

 

"However, I've had enough of this game! I need to hurry back to Hiraeth, it's been centuries already!" The guy angrily said and swung his right arm to sidewards and bright scorching flames appeared right infront of Dahyun. 

 

He changed the shape of his flames and turn it into a fire-y sword, immediately ing it towards the tofu. 

 


Dahyun took a few steps back, maintaining their distance for safety precautions as she quickly pondered. Apparently, Dahyun can use Vexus for some reasons and she should use it to her advantages, question is: how?

 

"Prepare to die!" The guys sprinted towards the tofu, and raised his flaming sword as he was about to slash Dahyun off but then Dahyun abruptly faced her palms towards the guy yelling, "Washu!" 

 

Nothing came out of it but it was enough to make the guy stop and be wary of his surroundings "Oh I thought I'm in the right track of doing a kame hame wave." Dahyun contemplated and just punched the guy's throat making it hard for him to breathe.

 


Dahyun took this chance of him choking and coughing to ran towards Sana, taking off her cuffs, tape on and used her newly found strength to break the flaming chains with a light beam.

 


"Unnie, help me!" Dahyun and Sana jerked their head when they heard a child's voice and sure enough a 4 or 5 year old girl was held hostage in front of them.

 


"You don't want this little girl to get hurt eh? Now do as what I say and give me that brunette or else her head is gonna come off!" He violently said as he gripped the little girl's neck.

 


"Aghkk i-it's hot..eomma..." The girl is now crying as she tried her best to wriggle out of the guy's grasp.

 

Somehow, the scene reminded Dahyun of Yeri, her sister, not by blood but she also came from a foster family who got killed the exact way by their standing father.

 

That time, Dahyun could only watch because she's weak and powerless but now, she has IT, she can make a difference and for once, she didn't care what would happen to the guy as her mood changed into a serious one.

 

"Sana unnie, please help me." With that, Sana already understood what Dahyun meant as Sana positioned herself right behind Dahyun.

 


"Wh–" The guy didn't get to finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter