Chapter 33

Twice Supers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rogue Yoda

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alternate Route?" Jiro and Hiro asked in unison. 


Hiro's having a bad feeling earlier, Hunters' Creed is very sacred to them and they can actually use it to turn Tzuyu against them since she's ordered/forced to participate in something but Hiro didn't realized it's for something else. 

 

A foreign concept in which the CA members haven't heard before. 

 

"I'm.. I'm sorry, even I don't know what it is. I can only expand my ability once Tzuyu makes a direct contact with the fellow Hunter but she only touched him thrice and that's not enough to get the whole detail of this." Ashe apologized and looked at Tzuyu who's sweating bullets right now. 


She lifts her hand and faced it towards the younger one, then flashes of blue streaks came out and shined, engulfing the maknae's head. Because of this her face and body starts to fall at ease. 


"It'll help her for now." 


"It's okay Ashe, at least we have an idea as to what they are up to. That Alternate Route might of have something to do with Sana and Dahyun being pursued." Hiro slumped in his seat and swayed his finger, lowkey controlling the air temperature around the taiwanese, so she won't have a hard time breathing. 

 

Jiro saw this and smirked, Hiro's a softie after all. 

 


"Alternate Route, I mean just from the word it self, aren't they finding other ways to breach the gates? But if so then what and how?" Chungha asked. 

 

"That might be true but we still don't have enough evidence, we can't put Sana and Dahyun's life at risk, including Tzuyu." Yeunwoo answered. 

 

"What's gonna happen next? Are we all still in danger?" Sana anxiously asked, holding Tzuyu's hand tightly. 

 

Dahyun saw this and can't help but feel a bit of pain, sure it's just some silly crush but then Dahyun doesn't have any ounce of right to get jealous and so she averted her gaze elsewhere,  "It's better if we should stick with each other for now." 

 

"No one is safe now Sana-chan, as long as Claw is still out there. Then there's no safe place for us here in Earth." Jiro replied. 

 

"Dahyun and Yeunwoo is right. We must stick together and let us all keep an eye of each other, especially Sana, Dahyun and Tzuyu. Especially Tzuyu since she's marked with the Hunters' Creed, we don't know what will happen if it activates." Ashe stated and stood up, the rest of the guild members mirrored her. 

 

"Also, I'm just gonna go and see Mina." Ashe added. 


"Me too." Yeunwoo and Yara followed while Hiro placed his hands on his pocket, walking towards the opposite direction murmuring about taking first a bath since he smells. Jiro on the other hand has a lot of things to finish so he went towards his room. 

 

"How about you?" Momo asked, referring to Chungha who's just sitting on her previous position with no plans of budging. 

 

"Oh, I'm just observing a bit, don't mind me." Chungha raised her index finger and a few miniatures were formed. 

 

Nayeon and Momo looked at each other and raised a brow, "O..kay then?" 

 

"Sana, just call us if you need anything. We're just gonna go and see Mina." Nayeon said as she radiates a warm smile that Sana appreciated a lot. 

 


"You must of have  been so tired, summoning Dahyun, emotionally drained and sitting there for almost 2 hrs straight. Don't forget to get some rest will ya?" Momo added, although she's a dumbo, Momo is still older than Sana along with 5 others and so there would be times like this where she fails to contain her stand as an 'unnie'. It rarely happens but Sana's just glad she has someone to lean on. 

 

" I will, thankyou Momo, Nayeon-unnie." She displayed a weak smile, enough to convince them that she's going to be alright. 

 

Nayeon and Momo left after giving Sana a hug which left only the 4 of them in the room. 

 

Dahyun, who's leaning on the wall, sighed. The slight shake on her breathing shows that she's hurting. One, for her friend who has become a target then two, because she knows how bad it is to like their best friend's girlfriend. Dahyun know, she definitely knows she doesn't stand a chance but it's the very first time she felt that way towards someone and she's very much torn apart. 

 

And so Dahyun have decided to be a murderer. As much as she wants to fight for it, there's nothing she can do and she thinks this is for the better, no one will be hurt aside from her that's why she decided to kill her feelings towards the older one. 

 


It's not easy to give up someone you've learned to love over the the past few months but it's the only way she knows of, besides Dahyun still holds that oath of believing in Sana and in protecting her at all cost, THAT would never change. 

 

Operation: Murder the Feelings for thy Neighbor's gf – starts..... NOW

 

"A-ah, Sana unnie I'm just gonna go and check on the others, I'll... I'll be right back." Dahyun sheepishly smiled as she scratched her head, about to leave the room when Sana grabbed her wrist. 

 


"Don't leave me, Dahyun-ah." Ajxfdghjklf how can Dahyun say no to that? Especially when Sana, her favorite person, is so close to cry and break down again? 

 

Sana is indeed her kryptonite, she's Dahyun's weakness. 

 

'Welp, I guess I have to learn to move on the hard way' 

 

Dahyun cursed the heavens and earth for bringing her into this situation but as much as she wanted to be selfish right now, it's not really her dominant trait. Sana needs her right now, she needs someone to lean on and maybe out of sheer luck, she chose Dahyun out of all people.

 

 

"Dahyun, how do you know Ashe's gonna fly away?" Chungha suddenly asked, looking up from her crafted wooden miniatures.

 

Crap. How DID Dahyun knows? Truth is, she really doesn't.

 

"I don't know, it was just an idea but I didn't know it would work out. Well also by applying the concept of physics, it would most likely to happen." Dahyun explained.

 

Chungha can't help but arch a brow at this, "What a brave tofu you are. Somewhat experimenting our leader with what? A 30% chance of it working?"

 

Dahyun's face flushed, she never thought of that, "I'm so–"


"Don't bother. You just practically saved her life and possibly the life of your frqiend." Chungha shrugged and went back to her work.

 


SANA's POV


I woke up with a sound of something breaking. as I lifted my head, I can feel my back aching, "Owww" I groaned and squinted my eyes.


Oh it's already dark. Chungha fell asleep on the couch while Tzuyu is still unconscious. I didn't noticed I was holding her hand throughout the day.

 

I obserbed Tzuyu's face and she seems to be at ease compared before. I tucked some of her hair that fell on her face and looked at her once again.

 

Sigh. I'm so so sorry.

 

I'm actually really guilty right now. If only we haven't had that huge fight then maybe she wouldn't of have gone to Taiwan for a 'cool off'

 


We've been facing difficulties in our relationship, Tzuyu and I. She's getting paranoid over trivial things like when I was supposed to go back to Japan to check on how things are going in the Corp but she got..angry.

 


"What?!"


I dropped my coffee in surprise when Tzuyu's voice boomed inside the room.


"Bab–"


"No! And that's final!"

 

I immediately stood up and  looked at her in the eyes, "What's wrong with you! Even if she's not my real mom and even if Father's always busy with business, they're still my parents who raised me. I deserve every ounce of right to visit them!"


"I told you! It's dangerous!" 


"And I'm telling you I'll be quick! Ugh, come on babe, it's not like I'll stay in there for lo–Oh! And I'm going to try out that portal. It's really convenient, Chungha said I can go anywhere as long as I've been there before." I happily explained, trying my goddarn best to persuade her. I don't want to leave with us having an argument about this. If only I can make her understand. 

 

Ever since this series of unfortunate tragedy happened, I never got a chance to visit my parents and loved ones, now there seems to be no signs of an attack coming I thought that this might be a perfect opportunity to pay them a visit. 

 

"That again!" Tzuyu raised her voice and ran her hand through her hair, taking a sip of her wine she stood up and faced Sana. 

 

"You don't know how valuable you are to them! They're going to use you because of that bull thing you've acquired!" Tzuyu was so enraged resulting to her slamming her palm on the table. 

 

I was taken a back at this sudden change of behavior of hers. Tzuyu's usually not like this. 

 

"Why can't you just be happy for me?! Are you going join those people who mocked me for this stupid curse of mine?!" It was stupid to bring up the buried past but I can't help it. 

 

"I–tch! I'm going back to Taiwan. Don't go anywhere, I'm just giving you the space you need and when I come back, make sure you can promise me not to use that ability of yours nor go out 50m away from the vicinity." 

 

That was the last thing she said before she hastily went out and true enough, she booked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter