Gifts Exchange

Warm Ice

Gifts Exchange

 

 

 

A few moments passed in silence, while Yunho was still in the same pose... music started again with a strange beat. 

 

“Woah!” 

 

Jaejoong was surprised to see his host move his body so easily, dancing like a professional to the beat, making everyone cheer for him... he couldn’t move his eyes away from the other’s body. 

 

Suddenly the music stopped and the hall was emerged in light again, that’s when he noticed that a few guests joined his host in the middle, he did remember their names, Yoochun the pediatrician, his wife Junsu,Changmin the trauma surgeon, Eunhyuk and  Donghae, the radiologist couple as their friends call them, the beautiful young Nurse, Taemin and the handsome Siwon of course... 

 

Jaejoong was stunned when these men just started moving in sync as the music started, his eyes watching the skillful moves they all made, but his eyes fell again on Yunho who moved with the beat, winking at him when their eyes met. 

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!/woooooo!!” 

 

The rest cheered watching the epic performance till the end, where claps and chants filled the hall as the dancers hi-fived each other. 

 

“You liked it?” 

 

Jaejoong was surprised by Yunho’s voice, seeing him standing by his side, panting. 

 

“Yes! You were amazing! All of you!” 

 

Jaejoong said still shocked. 

 

“I’m glad you did...” 

 

Yunho said with a smile taking a deep breath. 

  

“I didn’t know you could dance like that...” 

 

Jaejoong said smiling wide. 

 

“There are many things you don’t know about me, Jaejoong-ah... and I’ll make sure to change that...” 

 

Yunho said winking at the other, before taking off his santa hat and placing it on the head of his blushing guest. 

 

“Come on, join us...” 

  

Yunho said pulling the pale man by his hand towards the middle of the hall, making him sit near the piano where he sat and started playing and singing Christmas corals joined by everyone in the hall. 

 

Jaejoong was smiling wide, he was happy he didn’t miss this joyful party, he never felt this happy nor felt Christmas joyful air before. 

 

“Ho Ho Ho! Let’s see what we got here!” 

 

Yunho said getting everyone’s attention, as he stood next to the huge Christmas tree. 

 

“It’s times for presents!” 

 

Everyone Cheered as Yunho called each name and handed their presents to them. 

 

“Kim Jaejoong!” 

 

Jaejoong was surprised to hear his name called. 

 

“Come here, Jaejoong... have you been a good boy this year?” 

 

Yunho said making everyone chuckle and Jaejoong smile. 

 

“I’d like to think so...” 

 

Jaejoong said, walking slowly with some difficulty towards his host receiving a small box from him. 

 

“Now! Let's open the gifts and enjoy the evening!” 

 

Yunho said smiling, walking around like a social butterfly. 

  

**** 

 

Jaejoong sat down on one of the couches, eyeing the small box in his hands, opening it up, his eyes saw a golden flying dove necklace. 

 

“Beautiful” 

 

He mumbled, caressing the necklace with his thumb gently, he looked up to meet two almond eyes. 

 

“Thank you!” 

 

Jaejoong mouthed to him and the other waved his hand like it’s nothing with a smile, as he walked towards him. 

 

“Let me...” 

 

Yunho said as soon as he reached the other. 

 

“Huh?” 

 

Yunho gently took the box from the pale hands and pulled the golden necklace before he drew near the sitting man, his arms going around buckling the necklace around his neck. 

 

“Y-Y-Yunho...” 

 

Jaejoong whispered embarrassedly looking around. 

 

“I hope you like it, Looks good on you...” 

 

Yunho whispered in his ear, before he straightened up, looking down on him with a wide smile. 

 

“I Love it... it’s so sweet of you, Yunho-ah... Thank you...” 

 

Jaejoong said palming his necklace with a smile, getting one in return. 

 

“I... I got you a present too...” 

 

Jaejoong said standing up unsteadily. 

 

“you did?” 

 

Yunho followed his steps towards the huge tree, where all the presents were displayed. 

 

“Merry Christmas Yunho... I didn’t know what to get you, so I hope you’d like this...” 

 

Jaejoong said handing Yunho a small paper bag smiling shyly at the other’s gentle smile. 

 

“Ajimma! Ajushi!!” 

 

Jaejoong called gently waving to the elder couple. 

 

“Yes dear...” 

 

“Merry Christmas Ajimma, Ajusshi!” 

 

Handing the couple, the other paper bag. 

 

“Oh Jaejoong-ah!! Thank you dear! I love them so much!!!” 

 

Jiyeon hugged him holding her pink mittens happily. 

 

“I’m glad you do... I made them myself for you and Ajusshi...” 

 

Jaejoong smiled as Mr. Oh walked behind his wife thanking him for his gift.   

 

“It’s a great gift Jaejoong-ah... I love it... Thank you... really...” 

 

Yunho said faintly, giving Jaejoong a gentle smile as he wrapped the woolen scarf around his neck loosely, caressing the soft material looking down hiding a slight blush that didn’t go unnoticed by the elder couple.  

 

“Oh, I bet you’d never find a scarf as pretty as this one, Yunho-ah!” 

 

Jiyeon said, getting a smirk from her boss knowing how easy she can read him. 

 

“I’m glad you liked them...” 

 

Jaejoong smiled wide at them feeling relieved his presents were accepted. 

 

“Go change Yunho-ah... we will be serving dinner in a bit...” 

 

Jiyeon said nodding to her boss who was still in santa suit. 

 

“I’ll come and help you Ajimma...” 

 

Jaejoong said before he was stopped by her. 

 

“You should rest dear, and enjoy this party...” 

 

She replied pulling him gently towards the guests, her eyes noticing how pale the other look. 

 

“Junsu dear, would you keep this sweet man company, he keeps sneaking into the kitchen to help me, but he needs to rest and enjoy himself...” 

 

Jiyeon called the petite blonde man, whom smiled widely at her. 

 

“Of course, Ajimma! But seriously... do you need help with anything?” 

 

Junsu said with concern. 

 

“Dear God, Just keep away of the kitchen, both of you... and have fun!” 

 

She said walking away with a smile. 

 

“She is very lovely...” 

 

Jaejoong said watching the older woman walk away, getting a husky chuckle from the other. 

  

“Indeed... So Jaejoong-ssi, is it?” 

 

Junsu said with a smile. 

 

“Just Jaejoong... we look about the same age...” 

  

Junsu smiled at the other. 

 

“Yes, nice to meet you Jaejoong, I’m Junsu... and I’m married to that cheesy man over there...” 

 

Jaejoong chuckled shaking hands with him. 

 

“So, Junsu... What do you do?” 

 

Jaejoong asked feeling comfortable with this man quickly. 

 

“I’m a singer and dancer mainly... mostly theatre work.... Please tell me you are not in the medical field... because I’ve had enough of talks about patients and hospital work...” 

 

Jaejoong chuckled listening to Junsu whine like a child. 

 

“Well, don’t worry... I’m an artist too... I draw mostly...” 

 

Junsu smiled wide at him. 

 

“That is cool! Finally, someone to talk to about REAL interesting things!” 

 

They giggled together before engaging into another topic.