Christmas announcement

Warm Ice

Christmas announcement

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

“Um Changmin-ssi... You are free to share the plate with me... I don’t normally eat that much...” 

 

Jaejoong said smiling as he limped to the table where his food was. 

 

“Yes, sure... Hyung? Do you want to join? I haven’t seen you eat...” 

 

Yunho shook his head looking at the limping man’s back as he walked away. 

 

“It’s fine Minnie... make sure he eats well, he’s just taken some painkillers...” 

 

Changmin nodded back before walking away. 

 

**** 

 

“Daebak! I should try your cooking sometime Hyung!” 

 

Changmin said happily before taking a huge mouthful of marinated chicken. 

 

“Yeah, you should... I’ll send you my address and anytime you feel like eating a homemade meal just give me a call...” 

 

Jaejoong said feeling glad, he got to know this young talented man, feeling bad for him, not being able to eat well due to his tight schedule. 

 

“I still can’t believe you are already a trauma surgeon and you are younger than me!” 

 

“I skipped grades at school... and I got a scholarship while in high school...” 

 

“Waah! You are a genius!” 

 

Changmin smiled at the other noticing that he barely ate. 

 

“Hyung... you need to eat more... I’ll get us a plate of desserts!” 

 

Jaejoong smiled at the other who dashed towards Mrs Oh whom was placing the dessert dishes on the table. 

 

“Oh Changmin-ah! Always the first to taste my cooking!” 

 

“Always Aujimma! Always!” 

 

Jaejoong smiled at the other cuteness getting teased by Jiyeon for his big appetite. 

 

“There you go, Hyung...” 

 

Changmin appeared again with a big plate full of fruit and different types of cakes. 

 

“That looks great!” 

 

Jaejoong said his mouth watering eyeing the chocolate cake in the plate. 

 

“Dig in...” 

 

Changmin said smiling seeing the other take a big mouthful of the chocolate cake smiling shyly at him. 

 

“So Good...” 

 

Jaejoong said covering his mouth with his hand shyly. 

 

“You got a sweet tooth I see...” 

 

Changmin said smiling taking his bite of the blueberry muffin. 

 

“My weakness” 

 

Jaejoong said taking a bite from another cake. 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like your attention for a minute please!” 

 

Jaejoong and Changmin looked up to see Yoochun holding his drink in hand while his other hand was holding his wife’s waist. 

 

“I’d like to say a few words in this blissful evening... of course, Thanks to my dear friend, Yunho, for this party where I hope everyone had a good time like we did... Thank you Yunho!” 

 

“Yeah!” 

 

Everyone cheered smiling at the handsome man, whom raised his glass towards the host, getting a nod and a big smile in return. 

 

“I’d like to wish you all a merry Christmas and be the first to share with you our Christmas miracle...” 

 

Everyone went silent watching the sweet couple look at each other happily. 

 

“We were blessed this Christmas to receive the news that Junsu, my lovely wife here, is expecting...” 

 

Yoochun said surprising everyone as he palmed his wife’s flat stomach kissing his forehead gently. 

 

“Congratulation!!” 

 

Cheers roared as people gathered around them congratulating them happily. 

 

“They look so sweet... and happy...” 

 

Jaejoong said smiling happily, feeling his eyes watering. 

  

“They are, they were trying for a child for a few years... It was taking a toll on Junsu hyung...” 

 

Changmin said smiling. 

 

“I’m happy for them...” 

 

Jaejoong said wiping a happy tear that escaped. 

 

“Thank you... I better go and make a fuss... since most of people are done congratulating them... want to come with me?” 

 

Changmin said grinning at him, before helping the paler man up, walking towards the couple. 

 

“Hyung-deul!!” 

 

“Minnie!” 

 

Junsu said hugging him laughing happily. 

 

“I can’t believe you did that to me!” 

 

The taller man said hugging Yoochun, before pouting at them. 

 

“did what?” 

 

Junsu asked smiling. 

 

“You are having a baby! What about me! I won’t be your baby anymore... I’m so heartbroken!” 

 

Changmin palmed his chest faking hurt. 

 

“You will always be our little baby, Minnie...” 

 

Junsu said hugging his younger step brother tightly sniffling. 

 

“I’m so happy for you, Hyung...” 

 

Junsu smiled at him palming his cheeks when they parted, saying: 

 

“You are going to be an uncle!... Baby-ah... here is your uncle minmin! You are going to love him! He is the best!” 

 

Junsu said putting Changmin’s hand on his stomach giggling happily, seeing the younger’s wide grin. 

 

“I bet you’ll love me more than your Umma... he is a cry baby...” 

 

Changmin said pulling his tongue out to his brother. 

 

“I am... ain’t I?” 

 

“A little bit...” 

 

Yoochun said smiling at the other two. 

 

“Jusnu... Congratulations! Hope you’ll have a healthy and blessed baby...” 

 

“Jaejoong! Thank you so much! Here let me introduce you to my hubby... This is Park Yoochun, my husband... and Chunnie, this is kim Jaejoong, my new friend! And he is an artist!” 

 

Junsu said happily as the two smiled at him and shook hands. 

 

"It's nice to meet you, Jaejoong-ssi..."

 

“SAme here, I’d say Yoochun-ssi, your wife is a very sweet and charming man! We became friends after few minutes!” 

 

 

“That I’m very aware of, Jaejoong-ssi... and I think he got me under his spell ages ago...” 

 

“Ugh stop you too! You are embarrassing me!” 

 

Junsu whined before laughing shyly. 

  

“You made my evening guys... I’m so happy for you!” 

 

Yunho’s voice appeared next to them, making Jaejoong’s stiffen. 

 

“Thanks, Yunho...” 

 

Hugging the couple happily, before his eyes met with Jaejoong’s. 

 

“Let’s drink a toast to our sweet couple and their Christmas miracle!” 

 

Yunho cheered as everyone grabbed their drinks, his eyes still locked with the other. 

 

“There you go, hyung!” 

 

Changmin appeared next to the paler man with their drinks, startling him, getting a nervous smile in return. 

 

“To Junsu and Yoochun!”  

 

“Woooooooooooooooo!!!!” 

 

Everyone cheered and drank to that.