The Magical Visit To This Mansion Is Over

Warm Ice

 

The Magical Visit To This Mansion Is Over

 

 

Previously:

 

 

“Ajushi will come to get your luggage from your room...” 

 

Yunho said casually watching as the other reached the door. 

 

“Thank you...” 

 

Jaejoong replied dryly closing the door behind him. 

 

‘Jerk!’ 

 

He skipped back to the room he stayed in, to wait for Ajushi to give him a ride. 

 

He packed his bag with trembling hands still upset with what’s said... Wearing his jacket to wait for Ajushi. 

 

***** 

 

Ten minutes later, the door was knocked and the old man came in the room bowing to him, as Jaejoong bowed down to him with a smile. 

 

“I’m here to get your bag Jaejoong-ssi...” 

 

“Thank you Ajushi... I’m sorry for the trouble I caused you... and thank you so much for your kindness...” 

 

The old man gave a gentle smile nodding his head before carrying the bag, turning to leave with the pale man skipping on his crutches after him. 

 

Jaejoong took a deep breath seeing the man whom he wants to avoid the most standing near the door with a smile wearing a long coat showing how tall he is. 

 

“Can you tell Ajumeoni that I’m really thankful for everything she had done for me...” 

 

Yunho nodded to him with a smile, helping him put on his coat which Jiyeon dried and ironed yesterday. 

 

“And thank you so much for your kindness...” 

 

Jaejoong added looking away. 

 

“You don’t need to thank us... we did what’s right... and all of us would love for you to stay for the holiday...” 

 

“I know... and I’m really grateful but I can’t... I’m sorry” 

 

Yunho nodded watching the other look around and at the small cabinet at the door. 

 

“Oh... your boots were cut when you got here, I have one that is a bit tight on my foot so it might fit you perfectly... you can have it...” 

 

Yunho said opening the cabinet pulling a pair of long shiny leather brown boots. 

 

“Oh No, I can’t accept this... I-” 

 

“Just take it... Your boots wouldn’t be useable with a one boot left only... and I don’t think you can go shopping for a while...” 

 

“I...” 

 

Jaejoong couldn’t reply, the other was right and he can’t go out with the fluffy slippers he is wearing now. 

 

“Just accept them... please...” 

 

“Thank you...” 

 

Jaejoong said skipping a few steps to sit on a single chair next to the cabinet, taking the boots the other handed to him, wearing the left boot on. 

 

“Here...” 

 

Yunho said handing him a small plastic bag to carry the right boot in it. 

 

“Thank you again” 

 

“You are welcome” 

 

He said watching Ajushi walk back after loading the car with Jaejoong’s bag. 

 

“Let’s go...” 

 

He didn’t give any chance for the pale man to move and grab his crutches before he carried him bridal style startling him. 

 

“Please put me down... I-I-I can walk to the car...” 

 

“You won’t be able to use the crutches easily; the snow is a few inches deep... sorry I didn’t have the time to clean the snow off the front yard...” 

 

“I can manage, please!” 

 

Jaejoong objected feeling his body hugged by the long arms, noting Ajushi picking his crutches up following them as they went out the door.  

 

“Trust me you wouldn’t be able to do it... I don’t want to risk you falling again... Hang on...” 

  

Yunho said hugging the man in his arms tighter as they went outside into the cold weather, feeling the other grab into his coat probably scared to fall as it was indeed hard to walk through the thick snow. 

 

“Thank you...” 

 

Jaejoong said breathing deeply, when Yunho placed him gently on the passenger seat. 

 

“Anytime... Jaejoong...” 

 

The blush deepened on his pale face hearing the other say his name softly... the anger he felt vanished as he nodded softly to his host meeting his eyes with a thankful smile thinking it’s probably the last time, he will see this man... Somehow deep inside wanting to save the image of the handsome man in his head... 

 

He looked down at his lap, sighing deep trying to calm his heart which was beating like crazy. 

 

‘It’s over... the magical visit to this mansion is over...’ 

 

Feeling a pang in his heart knowing he is leaving the warmth he felt here, going back to the cold musty dark cabin. 

 

Jaejoong looked at his left after hearing the driver door open and close... wanting to thank Mr. Oh for the ride to find none but Yunho sitting behind the wheel. 

 

“Yaah!!!” 

 

Jaejoong screeched startling the other, making him stop the car that has just started moving. 

 

“What?!” 

 

“What are you doing?!”  

 

Jaejoong asked feeling nervous. 

 

"You said you want to go to the cabin... did you change your mind? Do you want to stay?” 

 

Jaejoong was looking at the other still in shock. 

 

“I didn’t... but I thought Ajushi is going to take me there...” 

 

Jaejoong said looking away blushing, feeling the car move again. 

  

“I don’t know why you would think that... I didn’t say Anything about Ajushi taking you...” 

 

“But I told you to ask Ajushi...” 

 

“Aha... you told me but I didn’t say that Ajushi will drive you there... You are my guest Jaejoong-ah so don’t expect me to ask Ajushi to drive you to the cabin while I and my car are here...” 

 

Yunho smiled peeking at the other noting his blushing cheeks and his adorable pout, apparently feeling embarrassed. 

 

“Besides, Ajushi got a lot of work on his own... he is going to fix your car which by the way will stay at the mansion until it’s fixed, I don’t think you’ll be able to drive for a while... so no need to hurry... right?” 

 

“Yes...” 

 

Jaejoong nodded looking out of his window trying to calm his heart down... what the other said made total sense, making him feel like a child who’s throwing a tantrum. 

 

“We are almost there...” 

 

Yunho said feeling the other cringe in his seat, thinking it’s because he was still uncomfortable, not knowing that the pale man was dreading going back into the cabin he saw yesterday. 

 

“Wait here...” 

 

Yunho said climbing out of the car walking around towards his door. 

 

“I-” 

 

Yunho again didn’t give him a chance to argue before scooping him up in his arms, walking towards the cabin.