What?! I'm Hungry!!

Warm Ice

What?! I'm Hungry!!

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

“Alright, but I’ll help you walk there...” 

 

Jaejoong nodded, getting out of the car on his left foot... keeping his right one up, trying his best to hop on it towards the clinic. 

 

“Careful!” 

 

Yunho called, hugging his torso to his side, keeping him up as his foot slipped on the icy ground. 

 

“Hold onto me...” 

 

Jaejoong couldn’t but obey the other, his arm was up around the broad shoulders, his body leaning on the taller one for support as they walked towards the clinic. 

 

******* 

 

“Thank you again Yunho-ah...” 

“Don’t mention it, I’m glad your X-ray is normal..." 

 

“Yes, me too...” 

 

Heading back to the mansion, they talked about the town nearby. 

 

“I like this town, it looks so calm and friendly... look... everyone is smiling... Christmas decorations everywhere...” 

 

Yunho grinned hearing the comment, looking at the other’s content smile. 

 

“It is indeed... everyone here is very nice... Maybe I’ll take you to town for dinner after your foot heals... what do you say?” 

 

Jaejoong looked at the other, knowing his cheeks are blushing. 

 

“Um... I... yeah...” 

 

He didn’t know how to tell the other that they won’t be seeing each other after Christmas, so he just nodded shyly. 

 

“Alright, then...” 

 

Yunho smiled at him pressing a small remote to open the mansion gates. 

 

“I didn’t bring anything with me today... I should have helped Mrs Oh with cooking at least...” 

 

“Don’t think about it... Ajiumma loves to cook especially for Christmas day...” 

 

Yunho said seeing the sad pale face, ruffling his hair again, chuckling at the other’s reaction. 

 

“Yah! Yah! My hair!! I fixed it this morning!” 

 

Jaejoong glared at the other, combing his messed-up hair again with his fingers hoping it got decent enough as they are at the mansion door. 

 

“You look beautiful... don’t worry...” 

 

Jaejoong blushed hard, his heart skipped a beat, hearing the other’s comment, feeling the long slim fingers pinch his nose lightly giving him a wide, attractive smile. 

 

“Let’s go...” 

 

Swallowing hard, he opened his door, to see the other almost in front of him. 

 

“Let me carry you until the door... the snow is more than 5 inches deep... you’ll either fall or get your bootless foot wet. 

 

“But...” 

 

“I know you hate me carrying you in front of other... I will let you down as soon as we reach the door... I promise...” 

 

Jaejoong nodded sighing, biting his lip trying to fight the warm tingles he felt, feeling the other’s arms holding him up to his chest. 

 

“I’m s-sorry for the trouble, Yunho...” 

 

Jaejoong said, as the other let him down gently as soon as they reached the main door. 

 

“You don’t need to apologize... I’m happy I could help...” 

 

Smiling to the pale man, Yunho opened the mansion door, offering his arm to the other as he limped next to him inside. 

 

“Omo, Jaejoong!! I’m so happy you came!” 

 

Junsu said, standing up walking to them his pale face shining with a wide smile, giving Jaejoong a hug. 

 

“Merry Christmas, Junsu! I’m happy to see you!” 

 

Jaejoong said smiling to the cute man, who laughed loud taking his arm from Yunho’s, helping him walk to the couches, where the others were. 

 

“Hyung, Merry Christmas!” 

 

“Changmin-ah! Yoochun-ssi! Merry Christmas!” 

 

“Merry Christmas Jaejoong-ssi, we are glad you joined us today...” 

 

Yoochun said filling a cup of coffee for both of them. 

 

“What is that?” 

 

Changmin said, taking the xray bag that Yunho was holding. 

 

“It’s an x-ray of Jaejoong’s ankle... luckily, there are no fractures” 

 

Changmin nodded looking at the x-ray. 

 

“Yup... That’s good... your foot will be as good as new in a couple of weeks...” 

 

Jaejoong nodded to them smiling. 

 

“So Jaejoong-ssi...” 

 

“Hm?” 

  

Jaejoong turned to Yoochun. 

 

“Junsu told me you are an artist... where do you work?” 

 

Jaejoong smiled at the cute couple, nodding at them, 

 

“I work at a small designing company in Seoul, my work includes graphic designing” 

 

“That’s interesting... you should show us some of your work...” 

 

Yoochun said smiling to him. 

 

“Sure, and if you need any help in designing, I’ll be happy to help...” 

 

“Thank you... I’ll keep that in mind...” 

 

Yoochun said smiling at the other, hearing a small moan feeling his wife a little restless next to him. 

 

“Baby, are you ok?” 

 

Yoochun eyes caught Junsu’s pale face as he slightly rocked himself from side to side biting his lip. 

 

“Are you Nauseous?” 

 

Jaejoong stood up and hopped towards him, palming his back rubbing it with circles. 

 

“Junsu-yah...” 

 

Yoochun’s worriedly called before Junsu stood up rushing out of the room to the nearest bathroom, covering his mouth. 

 

“Su!” 

 

Yoochun and Changmin dashed after him, followed by Yunho and Jaejoong. 

 

“Is he ok?” 

 

Yunho asked as they all watched Junsu hunched over the toilet retching. 

 

“Morning sickness... not a fun part...” 

 

Changmin said nodding to them breathing deep watching his step brother wiping his mouth being held by his husband. 

 

“I’m ok... it’s fading...” 

 

Junsu said after taking in a deep breath. 

    

“Have you eaten, yet?” 

 

Jaejoong asked looking concerned at the still pale looking man whom shook his head. 

 

“I’ll see what I can do for you...” 

 

Jaejoong said excusing himself, hopping towards the kitchen. 

 

“Jaejoong-ah... where are you going?” 

 

Yunho said walking after the limping man. 

 

“I want to greet Ajiumma and Ajushi... and see if I can make something light for Junsu... he needs to eat something...” 

 

Jaejoong stopped midway in the corridor, looking back at Yunho hesitantly, with a blush. 

 

“Of course, if you don’t mind me, doing so...” 

 

Yunho chuckled at the other whom felt self-conscious after being comfortable and easy-going.  

 

“Of course, not... come on... I’ll help you...” 

 

Jaejoong nodded as they walked to the kitchen. 

 

**** 

 

“here you go Junsu...” 

 

Jaejoong said handing the pale man a glass of light-yellow drink. 

 

“What is that?” 

 

Changmin asked seeing Yunho carrying a tray of glasses for all of them. 

 

“It’s a lemon ginger-ale... it helps with the nausea...” 

 

“Thank you... Jaejoong-ssi...” 

 

Yoochun said holding the glass for Junsu who still looked pale. 

  

“Please, call me Jaejoong...” 

 

Jaejoong told Yoochun softly before he looked at Junsu again 

  

“Junsu-yah... when you feel better tell me... I made some oatmeal for you...” 

 

Junsu smiled gratefully to him saying he just need to lay down for a while, sipping a little from the drink. 

 

“Come here, love...” 

 

Yoochun said laying his wife’s head on his lap as they all sat down around him. 

 

******* 

 

“This is so good! Thank you Jaejoong-ah!” 

 

Junsu said shoving a large spoonful of oatmeal chewing happily. 

 

“God... Who are you? Where is my cute hyung?” 

 

Changmin said watching Junsu feasting on the oatmeal bowl. 

 

“Seeing you eat this happily, no one would have believed that you were throwing up an hour ago...” 

 

Yoochun said gently caressing his wife’s hair, getting a wide smile from him with some oats stuck around his lips before going back to eat. 

 

“Aigo... Slow down...” 

 

Jusnu nodded feeling self-conscious out of the sudden, looking up seeing everyone eyeing him smiling. 

 

“WHat? I’m hungry!” 

 

He said eating another spoonful, his cheeks blushing, making everyone laugh.