Try To Enjoy This

Warm Ice

Try To Enjoy This

 

 

Previously:

 

Yunho was someone who would never look at a guy like him... and having a relationship with someone like him can break him hard... and that is the last thing he wants. 

 

‘See, Fire meets fire...’ 

 

Remembering his words... Jaejoong got more upset, Yunho was wrong… he is just a normal guy who wants a simple life, a small happy family of his own... Yunho was wrong... he is the opposite of fire... 

 

He waved seeing the other’s car move away... without him knowing, tears started flowing from his eyes. 

 

********** 

 

after crying for few minutes, Jaejoong was determind to get control on his life... He won’t let Hyunjoong nor Yunho get to him... he is independent, strong and he is capable of being happy... 

 

With a confident smile and still moist eyes, He hopped to the kitchen to check what he would prepare for lunch, and he found that the kitchen was stocked with thousands of items which he didn’t buy... his mouth watered seeing the cakes that filled the fridge... which means Yunho has also did this for him... how sweet! 

 

‘No!! Not sweet!! I need to stop it... I shouldn’t think of him at all!’ 

 

He thought pulling out a few ingredients to make kimchi stew especially after finding a huge container with fresh kimchi in them.   

 

Cooking with loud kpop songs did help him forget about the tall man for a while... then he enjoyed listening to some Christmas music on the radio as he ate his grand meal, popping a couple of pain killers in his mouth... Using a chair to lean his knee on as he did the dishes shaking his torso with the music feeling happy that he can enjoy his vacation on his own... with no stresses... 

 

As soon as he saw the need to put some wood chops into the fire, he walked to the store room he was told about to find that Yunho didn’t fill it with wood chops for a few weeks like he said, the amount of wood chops in there would keep the fire on for more than 2 months! 

  

Yunho was generous and kind... that he can’t deny... Jaejoong thought as he made himself a cup of lavender tea which he found in one of the cupboards, sitting in the living room next to the fire thinking of what had happened. 

 

‘I need to find a way to pay him for all of this... he might not be that polite at times, but he has a good heart...’ 

 

Jaejoong thought wondering if he can give them something for Christmas to thank them... smiling when a thought crossed his mind looking around for his work suitcase to find it next to the door of the living room... he stood up hopping around checking the whole cabin. 

 

“Here...” 

 

He said in content thinking that he needs to put his work table in the further corner of the living room where he can work and look out the window at the same time. 

 

He tried to pull the rounded high table, which was next to the door, towards that corner, but it turned out to be hard with his hopping on one leg, so it took him 15 minutes to set up the corner with the table and couple of chairs. 

 

‘I can work here better...’ 

 

Jaejoong smiled thinking of what else he needs to change in this cabin to feel more like his home, he pulled some papers and did some scratches of the changes he thought of until he felt his ankle hurt. 

 

Looking up to find the wall clock saying it’s after midnight, he took a couple of pills, feeding the fires a few wood chops before hopping towards the bedroom, feeding the fire in there, changing into his pink fluffy pajama’s and lying down slowly under the blankets. 

 

The room was mildly lit by the fireplace, which made him smile... he loved this cabin more than he thought he would... and it will be the best home ever!... 

 

‘Wait...’ 

 

His swirl of thoughts was suddenly stopped at this one thought... Does he still think of buying this cabin from Sungmin?... apparently yes... he love this place!... But... what about Yunho?... he would be his neighbor... would that be a problem? 

 

He felt his heart pound hard thinking of living close to Yunho. 

 

‘Stop!!’ 

 

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes hard trying to kick every thought of his neighbor out of his head... He won’t think too much of the future... he’ll focus on the present... Christmas eve is the day after tomorrow and he is determined to enjoy his night to the maximum... He got plenty of food and plenty of time to make his Christmas a good one. 

 

He fell asleep in a few minutes with a smile on his face.