You are going with me

Warm Ice

You are going with me  

 

 

 

Previously:

 

Jaejoong didn’t have to reply as the car stopped in front of the cabin’s small gate... he wasn’t fond of Sungmin’s boyfriend either, he was arrogant and very impulsive... He thought as he watched Yunho walk around the car to his side. 

 

“Thank you for the ride” 

 

Jaejoong said as Yunho opened the door for him. 

 

“No problem” 

 

************** 

 

Yunho said gently which surprised him a bit, he wasn’t expecting this change after the heated argument they had. 

 

He tried to get out of the car ignoring the hand Yunho offered to him, but the pain jolts he felt when he moved, forced him to accept the help to try and step out of the car standing on his other foot avoiding any pressure on his injured one. 

 

“How painful is it?” 

 

Yunho said noticing the other’s hesitation to step on his injured foot. 

 

Jaejoong ignored his question trying to show that he is just fine, but when he had to use his other leg to step out, the pain was too much that he yelped and crashed out of the car, fortunately the other caught him in time. 

 

Jaejoong breath hitched, feeling the strong warm arms holding him against the broad muscular chest... Thank God his long bangs covered his face which was blushing hard... His heart was pounding fast smelling the other’s intoxicating perfume. 

 

‘GET AWAY! FAST!!’ 

 

He thought as he looked up meeting the almond eyes which was watching him closely. 

 

“I-I-I'm sorry, I tripped... Thank you... I’m good now...” 

 

Jaejoong stuttered pushing himself up and away from the other, looking away. 

 

“Can you walk?” 

 

Jaejoong looked up meeting the sharp eyes again, which were watching him like a hawk, swirling many emotions inside of him. 

  

“Y-y-yes... I sure can...” 

 

Jaejoong tried to walk a few steps to prove it, but the pain was even worse now, maybe after the short rest he had in the car ride... He groaned and almost fell, as his face became pale trying to breathe the pain away. 

 

“Aish...” 

 

Yunho cursed as he smoothly swooped the other into his arm walking towards the cabin, making Jaejoong’s head spin feeling how close he was to the other. 

 

“Key?” 

 

“Huh?” 

 

Jaejoong looked confused at the other, he saw the bow shaped lips move but couldn’t comprehend his words, as his body was tingling from the warmth he felt being in those arms. 

 

“Key... for the door...” 

 

Yunho said again in a slow sarcastic tone making the other wake up from his stance, feeling like a bucket of ice water was splashed in his face. 

 

“Oh, yes... but you need to put me down... it’s in my pocket... I-I-I can’t reach it... Like t-that...” 

 

“Alright, step on your good foot, don’t put any pressure on your injured one... not until we take a look at it...” 

 

‘Take a look? We?’ 

 

Jaejoong thought with confusion as he reached for the key, he was aware of the of the other’s hands on his waist supporting him... He couldn’t help but feel his body on fire, this man was incredibly hot, he was so attractive that it wrecked his nerves. 

 

‘What’s wrong with me... it’s not the first time I meet an attractive man... why is my body reacting this way... is it because of the breakup? or is it this man?'

 

“Th-There it is...” 

 

Jaejoong said opening the cabin door, feeling the strong hands tighten around him making his heart go crazy. 

 

Once the door was open, He felt himself carried again inside. 

 

Yunho knew his way around the cabin as he walked inside opening another door and turning on the light to which was a big living room, full of old furniture that had a really bad musty smell. 

 

It was cold and suffocating inside, Yunho walked in putting Jaejoong to sit on one of the armchairs, looking at him in discontent. 

 

“Well, that’s great, thank you for everything... I can manage from here... I’m sure you want to go home and -” 

 

“Stay right there, till I start the fireplace, this place feels like a damn freezer... Then I’ll take a look at your ankle...”  

 

Yunho interrupted him before walking away into another door. 

 

“Yunho-ssi... please... I can take it from here... And I’d like to be left alone... Yunho-ssi... Yah! Yunho-ssi!...” 

 

Jaejoong called after him desperately wanting him to leave, but the other didn’t answer him, he disappeared for 2 minutes before he came back into the room with a dark expression on his face. 

 

“There isn’t any charcoal nor wood chops in here... did you know that?” 

 

Yunho said in a serious tone. 

 

‘I didn’t... damn!... Sungmin did say that he and his boyfriend kept the fireplace lit the whole time they spent here... saying it’s romantic...’ 

 

  Thought Jaejoong feeling more dreadful to stay here.... 

 

“I have some in my car...” 

 

“Your car is not here...” 

 

“I can get it in the morning...” 

 

Yunho looked at the pale man in disbelief. 

 

“Aish! We are not in Seoul! There isn’t a car garage on every corner here to get your car fixed...” 

 

“I know that!... I hope Coco would work just fine tomorrow...” 

 

Jaejoong answered as sharp, but the other looked at him in confusion. 

 

“Huh? Who is this Coco?” 

 

“Coco is my car...” 

 

Jaejoong said looking away from the other’s sharp eyes. 

 

“And if Your dear Coco decided to not go with your plan, what are you going to do? Forget that.... how will you reach your Coco with that ankle, tell me? How are you going to survive tonight in this cold?” 

 

“I’ll just drink something warm and go to sleep...” 

 

Yunho, who heard his answer, looked away chuckling.  

 

“Let me show you something...” 

 

Jaejoong found himself carried again, feeling his heart pound hard as they walked into a new room which turned to be the bedroom... it looked bad with the moldy musty smell being worse.. 

 

“This bed needs to be ventilated for hours before you can use it and you need new covers and linens... do you have them?” 

 

Yunho said looking at the pale man in his arms, knocking the breath out of him. 

 

‘This is dangerous’ 

 

Jaejoong thought as he studied the sharp features of the other handsome small face, the brown sharp almond eyes, the bow shaped lips, the small mole above them... this man is really attractive. 

 

“So?” 

 

Jaejoong woke up from his thoughts to see the other looking at him with smirk, he knew he was caught looking at the other, which made his face flush in embarrassment. 

 

“I... I... I... I didn’t um... think that I would need any...” 

 

He stuttered looking away before he felt the other move back to the living room sitting him down on the armchair again. 

 

“Halmoni used to keep the fireplace on from October till May... It was a warm place to go to... it warms your body and your heart... not like those thin walled houses they have in Seoul...” 

 

Jaejoong looked down ignoring how the other’s tone got sharp... he was still feeling numb after being in the other’s arms, he hated how his body was responding to the man closeness though he was obviously seen as a horrible person. 

 

“It’s alright... Yunho-ssi... I can use that electric heater there to warm the bedroom and I’m sure I’ll be just fine...” 

 

Jaejoong said calmly pointing at a small heater in the living room, feeling the sudden need to get away from Yunho. 

 

“We are not talking about this anymore, you are coming with me...” 

 

Jaejoong looked up confused, the other’s words were calm and gentle yet he looked annoyed by this. 

 

“Oh no Yunho-ssi... thank you but I don’t think I-” 

 

“I’m not politely suggesting, Sungmin-ssi.. It’s necessary... It would be a pleasure to leave you here to freeze and die, but Halmoni wouldn’t accept it...” 

 

Yunho said coldly. 

 

“I won’t freeze and die...” 

 

Jaejoong replied back sharply. 

 

“Well, you have no food, no source of heat...” 

 

“I do have a box of snacks in my backpack...” 

 

Yunho looked at the pale shivering man for a minutes before he repeated: 

 

“You have No food, No heat... besides, you barely can walk on your ankle which will probably be a problem for a few days at least... how will you survive then?” 

 

“I will, I told you I-” 

 

“Have a box of snacks in your bag... yeah... I know...” 

 

Yunho interrupted him with a sarcastic tone, which was rewarded with a cold glare from the pale man. 

 

“Let me tell you this Sungmin-ssi.... you are coming with me whether you like it or not, and I’ll send someone for your car and get this cabin ventilated and heated... trust me, the last thing I want is your company but we need to check on your ankle and fix things here and then you can leave whenever you want...” 

 

Jaejoong stared angrily at the other, he knows that he is being treated this way because of Sungmin and his family, but still this man is so arrogant and repulsive... 

 

“So? What do you say? Do you want to come with me willingly or tied up?” 

 

Jaejoong glared at him before saying: 

 

“You are the rudest person I’ve ever met...” 

 

“I’ll say this again... do you want to come with me on your own or…?” 

 

Yunho said with a cheeky smile. 

 

“I’ll go... aish” 

 

The pale man answered looking away. 

 

“Then, you are welcome” 

 

Yunho’s gentle tone made the pale one look up and try to stand up quickly seeing the other move towards him, pushing his hands before saying: 

 

“I can manage... Please stop carrying me around...” 

 

“It’s not like I enjoy it... how are you going to walk to my car?” 

 

Jaejoong looked up saying: 

 

“I’ll jump on my other foot...”  

 

And that’s what he did