The Real Jung Party

Warm Ice

The Real Jung Party

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

“They need to sit and talk, heart to heart...”  
 

 

Yunho agreed with him before looking back meeting his eyes.  
 

 

“You are absolutely right...”  
 

 

Jaejoong blushed seeing the other’s gentle gaze.  
 

 

************** 

 

“So, how is the party so far? Having fun?”  
 

Jaejoong nodded to him with a shy smile, putting his juice down, looking back up but before he knew it, Yunho held his hand and lead him out of the huge room into a corridor.  
 

 

“Yunho... Wh-”  
 

 

Jaejoong called, about to ask where they are going when Yunho suddenly turned around facing him. 
 

 

“Jaejoong-ah...”  
 

 

Yunho whispered before his two long arms trapping him into a warm embrace.  
 

 

Jaejoong was stunned at first, his heart was pounding hard and his senses responding to the other crazily 
 

 

"Yu-Yunho..." 
 

 

Jaejoong whimpered trying to break free from the other feeling his body tingle. 
 

 

"Please... Jaejoong-ah!" 
 

 

Yunho whispered tightening the hug, burying his face in the other's neck, taking a deep breath before pecking the pale skin. 
 

 

"Yunho!" 
 

 

Jaejoong moaned feeling the other's breaths on his neck sending shivers all over his body. 
 

 

"You smell so good..." 
 

 

Jaejoong's hands raised grasping the other's back. 
 

 

"Hmmnmnm" 
 

 

Jaejoong moaned again shivering, feeling the other's lips trailing a couple of kisses up his neck, making him hold into him more feeling his knees buckle. 
 

 

"Jaejoong-ah..." 
 

 

Yunho called again faintly, lifting his head to face the other with a smile, as his hands lazily rested on the small waist. 
 

 

"You look amazing..." 
 

 

He whispered to the man in his arms, his right hand caressing the blushing cheek trailing down his neck slowly. 
 

 

"Wh-what?" 
 

 

Jaejoong looked at him, his eyes trying to focus again on the smiling almond eyes. 
 

 

"I said you look gorgeous... I wanted to hug you the minute you opened the cabin door..." 
 

 

Yunho repeated back to palming the other’s cheek gently. 
 

 

"Um... I..." 
 

 

Jaejoong blushed harder, pushing away from the other, his mind registering their closeness. 
 

 

"Jaejoong-ah..." 
 

 

Yunho called seeing how flustered the other looked, his hand trailing down to the small chin pushing it up to face him, yet no word came out of him. 
 

 

"Are you ok?" 
 

 

Jaejoong nodded as he couldn't trust his voice... his heart slipped a beat seeing how Yunho's eyes sparked with concern. 
 

 

"Ki-Ki-Kitchen... I’ll see if Ajimma needs h-help..." 
 

 

He managed to say before pulling away from the taller man, staggering towards the kitchen direction. 

 
 
"I'll break this wall you built, Jaejoong... I promise" 
 

 

Yunho whispered before heading to another room on the right. 
 

 

*** 
 

 

"Stop beating like that..." 
 

 

Jaejoong entered a room next to the kitchen palming his chest trying to calm down, but his heart was in chaos as the other's touch and warmth still lingers all over his skin. 
 

 

His pale fingers caressed the line of kisses the other left on his neck shivering at the feeling. 
 

 

"God, this is dangerous..." 
 

 
He mumbled, his hands combing through his hair, trying to breathe out the raging emotions inside of his chest, no one has ever made him feel the way Yunho did... It felt like the other has the ability to wipe away every rational thought in his brain with just being close. 

 

Closing his eyes tight, breathing deep trying to calm himself.  

 

“Why am I like that? Do I like Yunho?” 

 

Jaejoong mumbled looking around the dark room he’s just entered, the faint light of the moon illuminated the lines of the room. 

 

“It looks like an office...” 

 

Mumbling to himself, feeling his ankle throb... he hopped on his left foot reaching a single couch aside, sitting down in the dark hoping to collect himself. 

 

‘What should I do?’ 

 

He thought feeling his head in chaos, his body craved the warmth of this man whom he’s met a couple of days ago and his brain that is flashing warning signs at every thought of him. 

 

Jaejoong laid his head back looking out of the window watching the snow falling heavily, with a frown on his face. 

 

‘What is this? Why am I like this?’ 

 

***** 

 

 “Here you are...” 

 

Jiyeon said faintly as she entered the office, she looked for Jaejoong everywhere knowing the Christmas celebration is about to start.  

 

“Poor boy, he must be exhausted, baking a large number of cookies while he should rest” 

 

She mumbled softly shaking her head, smiling at the sleeping manon the couch, before palming his shoulder, shaking it gently. 

 

‘Where am I?’ 

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes lazily, looking up meeting two soft orbs. 

 

“A-a-ajimma!” 

 

He sat up looking around, remembering where he was, he sighed and looked shyly at her, combing his hair with his fingers. 

 

“Sorry, I must have fell asleep... what time is it? For how long was I asleep?” 

 

Jaejoong met the other’s smiling eyes. 

 

“Not for long, dear... but the party is about to start... Let’s go...” 

 

She held his hand gently helping him stand up. 

 

“The party is about to start? Didn't it start a couple of hours ago?” 

 

Jaejoong looked confused. 

 

“You will see...” 

 

They walked towards the hall slowly. 

 

“There you are, love... I was coming to get you...” 

 

Mr. Oh said smiling to his wife whom smiled back letting go of Jaejoong’s hand to join her arm with her husband. 

 

“I’m right here, I just went to get Jaejoong... he shouldn’t miss the show...” 

 

She said smiling widely at the confused young man. 

 

“Show? What show?” 

 

Before he could get an answer, the lights in the hall went off, leaving the hall slightly lit by the candles, and everyone went silent. 

 

‘What’s going on?’ 

 

Jaejoong thought looking around in confusion. 

 

“HO HO HO! Merry Christmas Everyone!!” 

 

Suddenly The familiar voice of his host boomed through the speakers in the hall, and a small spot light appeared at the top of the wooden stairs near the Christmas tree. 

 

“Yunho...” 

 

Jaejoong whispered softly watching his host dressed in a Santa Claus suit and a huge fake white beard, looking at them from the top of the stairs smiling. 

 

“Are you ready?” 

 

He yelled at the audience. 

 

“Yes!” 

 

Everyone replied. 

 

“Hit it!” 

 

Suddenly a very hyped music started blasting through the hall, making Jaejoong smile, watching  Yunho slide childishly on the stairs handle until his feet reached the ground. 

 

“You better watch out! You better not cry! You better not shout! I’m tell you why?” 

 

Yunho started singing while he danced smoothly walking towards the middle of the hall. 

 

“WHy!??” 

 

Everyone chanted with him. 

 

“Cause, Santa CLaus is coming to town...” 

 

Walking around elegantly while singing. 

 

“He’s making a list, checking it twice!... He’s gonna find out who’s naughty and nice...” 

 

“SAnta claus is comiiiing to toooown!” 

 

Jaejoong’s smile grew bigger, clapping with everyone seeing how the taller man slid between his guests teasing them while he sang, his host sure knows how to entertain. 

 

The song went on, as everyone joined him singing and clapping, until the song was almost finished, Yunho suddenly Jumped into the middle of the hall with smooth spin and the music stopped.