Christmas Gifts

Warm Ice

Christmas Gifts

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

‘Damn Jaejoong... I barely can’t hold myself...’ 

 

Yunho thought pulling the other into a hug, a sweet type of a hug, that send shivers down the pale man’s spine, feeling how the other caressed and smelled his hair gently. 

 

‘My heart... is going to burst’ 

 

Jaejoong thought feeling his heart pound hard making him dizzy, the perfume he smelled made his knees weak that he held into the other’s shoulder for support. 

 

Those explosive emotions that appear when he is with this man scared him... it felt like he had known this man since forever... and that he is part of him... the idea scared him more as he started shivering. 

 

“You are cold... go inside... and get your warm bath... and I’ll see you tomorrow...” 

 

Yunho said palming the other’s cheek gently getting a hypnotized nod from the other.  

 

“Bye, Beautiful...” 

 

Jaejoong’s cheeks blushed hard feeling the other’s lips on his forehead before watching this destructive man walk away and out of his door. 

  

****** 

 

“So stupid... why did I agree?” 

 

Jaejoong whined while he laid in the warm bathtub. 

 

‘I didn’t really agree... but I know he won’t take no for an answer... He will come tomorrow and take me to the party where everyone would be dressed nicely except me... I’ll be Cinderella of the party...’ 

 

He pouted rubbing his skin gently knowing he has no option but try and find the least casual outfit he has in the bag...  

 

Drying himself well, he hopped towards the bed room to get dressed... pulling himself up the bed he looked at his ankle which was unbandaged now... it was a rainbow of blue, purple and green.... still swollen but much better than before... 

 

‘I need to check my bag...' 

 

He thought after wearing his pajama. 

 

“I knew it! I have nothing!” 

 

Jaejoong whined looking at his bag, which was full of clothes that were suitable for a lonely stay at an isolated place... the only thing that can work is a pair of expensive black jeans he got with him in case he needed more change of pants... but to pull a party nice look, he needs a fancy big sweater over this pair of pants which he didn’t have... 

 

Jaejoong sighed looking around for anything that might help and he found a delicate marble grey wool blanket that was resting on one of the small chairs in the bedroom. 

 

“Woah... this is so pretty" 

 

He said holding the fluffy blanket up... it needed to be washed for sure, as it smelled a bit musty... Maybe he can make something to wear with it... he was always good with knitting and crafts...  

 

Looking up he saw a black and white picture, hanging above that chair, of a couple on their wedding day, obviously they were Mr. And Mrs. Lee... 

 

‘She is beautiful... No wonder Sungmin is so beautiful... he got his looks from his Halmoni...’ 

 

Jaejoong thought smiling, the more he looks at the young Mrs. Lee the more confident he feels... it’s like she was smiling kindly at him, encouraging him to go and enjoy his time... 

 

“It will work out... I will do it Halmoni... ” 

 

Smiling back at the picture before bowing to it. 

 

“Let’s get to work...” 

 

He hopped towards the bathroom to wash the blanket, before setting it near the fireplace to dry. 

 

“Now... I’ll have to come up with something to give for them on Christmas...” 

 

Jaejoong sat on the couch thinking of what he should get Yunho and the old couple for Christmas... since he can’t drive nor reach town... it would be something he made with his own hands... 

 

“I would need my sewing box and my tools...” 

 

It wasn’t long before Jaejoong got his work area set up. 

 

“Let’s see... I have some wool buns that I got with me... Hmm... It would be cute to make Ajushi and Ajimma a couple gift...” 

 

Frowning seriously while sketching a few drawings until a big smile appeared on his face looking at a sketch of 2 pair of mittens with half a heart on each so when they hold hands the heart shape would be complete... 

 

He grabbed his knitting needles and chose a light pink for Ajiumma and a grey one for Ajushi and he started working on his gift which took him 4 hours to finish. 
 

 
"Woah, so pretty... i hope they will like them!" 

 

 
Jaejoong chanted wearing the one of each of the mittens and put his hands together, a huge smile appeared on his face when the heart shape appeared perfectly on his joined hands. 

 

Something like this: 

Related image

 

Image result for heart mittens

He stretched his back feeling good after his gift was ready, he headed to the kitchen to reheat the leftovers of yesterday's dish bringing it to the living room next to the Christmas tree. 
 
'What should I get Yunho though... i still have more yarn... i can make him a scarf... but... ugh I don't know...' 
 
Finishing his dish, he headed to the kitchen to wash it... he started using his right foot with minimal pressure on it, it wasn't as painful as before so he figured it would be alright to do so... after washing his dish, he looked around if anything needs to be cleaned, to find a few backs of biscuits are still out. 

 
While he packed them in the cabinet again, an idea crossed his mind. 

 
'Shall I make some Christmas cookies? or a cake?' 
 

A smile appeared on his face again thinking that he is somehow helping Jiyeon-ssi with her work. 
 
"I'll check what I have here..." 
 
He mumbled going through his kitchen to find everything he needed to make a huge cake or a few dozens of cookies. 
 
'I'll make them tomorrow so it will be fresh... Tonight I'll have to get Yunho's present done and fix my top to the party....' 
 
Jaejoong stacked the ingredients he needed aside in the kitchen before heading to the living room again, the blanket was dry now smelling like vanilla, as he washed it with his own shampoo. 
 
"Now... let's see..." 
 
He sat down on his work table sketching some pictures of what would look best... he had a small waist but his shoulders were wide... after he decided the design, he grabbed his knitting needles and started working on the blanket.