You Are Coming To The Party

Warm Ice

 

You Are Coming To The Party

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

“Don’t forget the biscuits...” 

 

His voice appeared again as he went for more wood chops from the storage room. 

 

“Fine!... I’ll get you your biscuits!” 

 

“They are in the upper cabinet... I like the butter and peanut butter ones!” 

 

“You will get what you asked for!” 

 

Jaejoong yelled back smiling finding the childish Yunho cute. 

 

“Promises... I only get promises...” 

 

He sighed in a dramatic way as he left the kitchen again, making the other chuckle, as he boiled the coffee adding some flavors to it. 

 

“All done...” 

 

Jaejoong whispered to himself placing the coffee pot aside, but was startled by the other who whispered next to his ear suddenly. 

 

“Don’t carry anything, I’ll be back and take them to the living room, ok?” 

 

Jaejoong nodded to him blushing, seeing the other smile to him before heading to the storage room again... he breathed deep pulling a couple of mugs out, pouring the coffee into them, putting them on a tray with a huge plate of 4 types of biscuits. 

 

30 minutes later, Jaejoong found himself sitting in front of the fireplace sipping from a delicious vanilla coffee eating some butter biscuits, with a fully decorated Christmas tree next to him. 

 

“It’s really Beautiful...” 

 

Jaejoong said his eyes happily watching the colorful lights flicker on his new Christmas tree. 

 

“Aha... it is...” 

 

Yunho said not giving a tree a glance as his eyes were admiring the other, they’ve just finished decorating... he really wanted to know more about this pale man... 

 

“By the way, this coffee is good! Where did you learn how to make it?” 

 

Yunho asked taking another sip of his coffee. 

 

“Well... I worked as a barista for 2 years when I was in collage...” 

 

“Interesting... I didn’t imagine you to be a kitchen type of a guy...” 

 

“I’m not really... but I can do well in the kitchen...” 

 

Yunho nodded remembering how elegant the other looked working in the kitchen. 

 

“Have you ever tried bread toasted by the fire?” 

 

The taller man asked standing up with a big smile looking at him. 

 

“Are you still hungry?!” 

 

Jaejoong asked surprised seeing half of the biscuits were gone and he only ate two. 

 

“Don’t be mean... I burn a lot of energy... I’ll make us some... you’ll love it...” 

 

He answered smiling at him, before heading to the kitchen to be back with some butter, toast bread and a knife... Jaejoong wasn’t hungry yet but when the toasted bread’s smell filled the room, he found himself to be really hungry and was delighted for the buttered toasted bread the other gave him. 

 

“That is really good! Thank you!” 

 

Yunho smiled at him crouching back in front of the fire, toasting more bread... Jaejoong watched him, he watched every single detail about that man... his head, his back, his long legs... this man’s body was so hot! 

 

Almost choking on his bread surprised by his thoughts, looking away from the other...

 

He can’t think like that! This man... is dangerous.... the man whom he only knew for 2 days, yet he is having his breakfast with in the same house... why? Because this man in Jung Yunho... he is a human bulldozer which can rudely remove any obstacles he is facing. 

  

Jaejoong signed looking up to find the other is looking at him with serious eyes. 

 

 “What happened?” 

 

“Huh? what?” 

 

“You are frowning...” 

 

Jaejoong was embarrassed by his thoughts that he couldn’t answer, so he said the first thing that came up to his mind. 

 

“My ankle is hurting a bit... I should take the pills now and maybe a hot bath would help...” 

 

He said hoping the other would leave hearing his words. 

 

“Go ahead... do your things while I clean up...” 

 

Yunho’s reply surprised him. 

 

“But... You must be busy... you said you’ll have guests over...” 

 

“it’s still early...” 

 

“But I want to take my time in the bath because it’s good for my foot... and I wouldn’t want you to wait for long...” 

 

Yunho stared at him for a minute apparently getting the idea that the pallor man wants him to leave... and he stood up nodding. 

 

“Fine...” 

 

Jaejoong smiled at him feeling some relief as he knew he will be alone soon. 

 

“And, you wouldn’t accept if I offered to rub your back for you, would you?” 

 

“Of course not!!!!!!!!” 

 

Jaejoong said sharply looking at the other surprised. 

 

“I figured...” 

 

He sighed making the injured man look at him with wide eyes. 

 

“I’ll be going then...” 

 

“Please tell Jiyeon-ssi I said thank you for everything...” 

 

He smiled remembering the sweet Ajiumma. 

 

“You can tell her yourself later...” 

 

Yunho said walking towards the door. 

 

‘Huh?’ 

 

“I don’t get it...” 

 

“Ooh yeah, I forgot to tell you... you are invited to spend the Christmas Eve at my house... I’ll be here tomorrow evening to take you to the party... bye Jaejoong-ah!” 

 

Yunho said before closing the door behind him. 

 

‘What the...!’ 

 

“Yah! Yunho! Yah!” 

 

Jaejoong called hopping on his left foot towards the door... opening it into the entrance to find the other standing there. 

 

“You called?” 

 

Jaejoong nodded watching him putting his long black coat on, trying to ignore how handsome he looked at the moment. 

 

“I can’t go to the party... you know I can’t!” 

 

“No... I don’t know why you can’t...” 

 

“First! I can’t even walk!” 

 

“But you said your foot is better today...” 

 

“It is better, but not good enough to go to a party!” 

 

“You don’t have to dance if you don’t want to...” 

 

‘So, there will be dancing... it means that I need formal clothes...’ 

 

Jaejoong thought looking the other in the eye. 

 

“I still can’t... I have nothing to wear, and if you remember, I told you that I came here to spend a few days alone in the cabin...” 

 

“You are 27, right?” 

 

He nodded to him. 

 

“There isn’t any young and beautiful 27 years old man would like to spend his Christmas eve on his own, like an old one...” 

 

Yunho said with a smile. 

 

Jaejoong looked at him blushing, the word beautiful did make him shy, but he needed to be stronger than this... 

 

“I do..." 

 

“You are coming to the party Jaejoong... and about clothes... Guests can wear anything from a simple daily outfit to an Armani suit...” 

 

Yunho said walking slowly towards him. 

 

“But I-” 

 

“Shush” 

 

He said putting his finger on the other’s soft lips, making him look back with wide eyes... 

 

‘Damn Jaejoong... I barely can hold myself...’ 

 

Yunho thought pulling the other into a hug, a sweet type of hug, that sent shivers down the pale man’s spine, feeling how the other caressed and smelled his hair gently. 

 

‘My heart... is going to burst’ 

 

Jaejoong thought feeling his heart pound hard making him dizzy, the perfume he smelled made his knees weak that he held into the other’s shoulder for support. 

 

Those explosive emotions that appear when he is with this man scared him... it felt like he had known this man since forever... and that he is part of him... the idea scared him more as he started shivering. 

 

“You are cold... go inside... and get your warm bath... and I’ll see you tomorrow...” 

 

Yunho said palming the other’s cheek gently getting a hypnotized nod from the other.  

 

“Bye, Beautiful...” 

 

Jaejoong’s cheeks blushed hard feeling the other’s lips on his forehead before watching this destructive man walk away and out of his door.