Episode 47 - Switch Part 2

Me And The Twins Next Door
Dylan looked at his watch. He is at the cafe where he is supposed to meet Aaron, but he hasn't arrived yet. "Weird, what happened to that guy?" he thought. 
 
Just then, the door opened, with a rushing Aaron coming in. As he walked towards his table, he was catching his breath. "What happened to you?" Dylan asked. "I ran." Aaron said. He took his glass of water and drank it on one go. "Uh, are you sure you're all right?" Dylan asked. "I'm not." Aaron said, still trying to catch his breath. 
 
"OK, then tell me what's wrong..." Dylan said. Then Aaron looked at him. He noticed something very unusual with him. "Why are you staring at me?" Dylan asked. "Your hair... is violet..." Aaron said. Dylan smiled as he made an L shape with her finger and put it below his chin. "I'm handsome, am I?" he said proudly. "You looked like a big glob of grapes." Aaron said. 
 
Dylan could only smile at him. "I did this for love. But you wouldn't understand, because you don't have a girlfriend." he told him. "Why? Sunnee also looked like a big glob of grapes?" Aaron asked. Then, Dylan made a dreamy expression on his face. "She is the cutest strawberry cheesecake you'll ever see!" He said excitedly. Aaron could only roll his eyes at him.
 
"So, why did you want to see me?" Dylan asked. Aaron let out a sigh. "I need an advice..." Aaron started. Upon hearing that, Dylan let out a smirk. He folded his arms as he leaned back on his chair. "Go on, I'm listening..." Dylan said. "I kissed someone who I'm not supposed to kiss." Aaron said.
 
"Grace." Dylan thought. "And I think i might be in love with her..." Aaron said. Dylan leaned on the table with a grin. "So, who is this very unfortunate girl?" Dylan asked. Aaron let out a sigh. "Grace..." Aaron said. "I knew it!" Dylan blurted out excitedly. Aaron just gave him a confused look. 
 
"So, what's wrong if you like her?" Dylan asked. Aaron let out another sigh. "I also like Pets." Aaron said. With that, Dylan let out a gasped. "I still like Pets." Aaron said. Dylan gasped again. "Also, Pets will kill me if she found out I'm in love with her younger sister." Aaron said. There was another dramatic gasp from Dylan. With that, Aaron hit his head.
 
"OK, this is very complicated. Are you really sure you still like Pets?" Dylan asked. "I still feel the same when I'm with her..."
"Like?"
"I feel nervous around her."
"Are you sure that's love, and not because you're scared of Pets?"
 
Aaron gave him a curious look. "What do you mean?" he asked. "If it's Pets that you really like, she should be the one you kissed, and not Grace, right? Or are you being a player like Sam, and you want the twins to yourself?" Dylan asked. "I'm not like that!" Aaron said defensively. "Maybe you feel that way to Grace because she looks like Pets. After all, they're twins." Dylan said. 
 
"Then, what should I do?" Aaron asked. Dylan just let out a smile at him. "Just follow what I'm going to tell you..."
 
--
 
As he was about to kiss Sylvia, Sam paused, and looked at her. He suddenly thought of Pets as he was about to kiss her. "That creature will be mad at me again if I kiss her..." Sam thought. Sylvia slowly opened her eyes, and saw Sam's face close to her. 
 
"Sam?" she called. She sat up, and Sam looked away from her. There was an awkward silence between them. "I... I think I should go home..." Sylvia finally said. Sam looked at her, and nodded her head. "I'll take you home." Sam told her. 
 
They stood up, and walked towards Sam's motorcycle. "Sam..." Sylvia called him again. Sam took her helmet and put it on her. "I'm sorry..." he said. "For trying to kiss you..." 
"I understand... but..."
"I know. You still love Wes."
"I know there is an explanation to Wes' actions, right?"
 
Sam nodded his head. "There is. Don't worry." he said. He turned his back on her to put on his helmet. "Sam, I'm sorry..." Sylvia said sadly. "At this point, I could just break up with Wes and be with someone else, but my heart could only love him. We've been through a lot, and although we're having troubles lately, my heart just won't give up on him. I won't give up on us." she explained. 
 
Sam took a deep breath, and let out a smile as he turned to face her. "If it was me back in high school, I will ask you back at this instant. I admit, I still have feelings for you. But I know what you and Wes you've been through together. I thought I will have another chance, but I know better. I'm sorry for trying to kiss you. I should know better. You're happy with him, right? As long as you're happy, I'm happy for you. But I want you to know, I can and will always be your friend. If you feel hurt, if you want to hide your sadness from the world, I'll be here for you." Sam said. 
 
With that, Sylvia smiled, and hugged him. "Thank you, Sam. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for doing your best to make me smile." Sylvia said to him. Sam smiled sadly as he hugged her back. "Let's go home." he said. 
 
They got into the motorcycle and went on their way. But as he drove her home, Sam was trying his best not to let the tears fall down from his eyes. 
 
--
 
"Where did he go?"
 
Pets asked as she wandered alone in the street. It has been minutes since she followed Aaron, but he lost track of him. "Where did that guy go? I just want to know if he went out on a date..." she said to herself with a pout. Then, she noticed a group of girls staring at her flirtatiously. "Ugh, girls..." she thought. 
 
"P'Pets?" she heard someone call. She looked back, and saw Sunnee walking up to her. "Sunnee... why are you here?" she asked. "Oh, I was waiting for my boyfriend." Sunnee said with a smile. "Why, where's that boyfriend of yours?" Pets asked. "Oh, he's at the cafe having a date with Aaron." Sunnee explained. 
 
With that, Pet's face lightened up. "Which cafe?" she asked. "That cafe by the corner..." Sunnee pointed. "Why?" she asked him. Pets let out a smile. "Oh, nothing. I was just looking for him. I need to tell him something." she said nervously. "Don't you and P'Aaron live at the same house?" Sunnee asked. 
 
Pets let out a loud laugh, making Sunnee more confused. "You're a funny girl, Sunnee. I'll see you around." Pets said as she patted her head. As she left, Sunnee looked at her, all confused. "When did P'Pets learned to pat my head? Only P'Grace does that to me..." she said to herself. 
 
--
 
Aaron folded his arms as he walked home. "Is Dylan even sure about that?" he asked himself. Then, he let out another sigh. "But how will I do that?" he asked. Just then, someone called his name. 
 
"Aaron!" 
 
He looked up, and saw Pets running towards him. His heart began to pound as he saw her smiling his way. He froze in his place the moment, as Pets stood in front of him. "Where have you been?" she asked. There was a surprised look in his face as he stepped back. "I... uh... I m-met w-with a f-friend..." he said. "Who?" Pets asked. "N-no one you knew!" Aaron said. 
 
He turned around to leave, but Pets got into his way. "You met up with Dylan, right?" she asked. Aaron's eyes widened upon hearing that. "H-how d-did you know?" he asked. Pets folded her arms and smiled at him. "A little birdie told me. Why did you meet up with him?"
"None of your business."
"You could have brought me with you..."
 
Aaron fell silent. "W-what we  talked about... it's confidential." he said. "What could it be about? A huge secret you're keeping from us?" Pets asked. Aaron stepped back as Pets gets closer to him. "Do you have a secret identity? Did you murder someone? Or did you flunk a subject?" she asked again. With each question, Pets steps closer, and Aaron steps back.
 
"Or, is it about a girl you like?" Pets asked. Aaron was surprised at the last question. As he made another step back away from her, he tripped in his own feet. He fell on the ground, but not without holding on to Pets, making him fall onto him as well. As Pets fell on his body, their lips kissed accidentally. 
 
They stayed in that position for a long time, and they stared at each other for a long time. It was only till Pets blinked that Aaron realized what just happened. As he panicked, he pushed Pets away from him, making her fall on his side. She flinched in pain as he shrieked, then he stood up and run. 
 
"You... you spoiled little pudding, come back here!" Pets shouted at him. 
 
--
 
The moment Grace got out of the room, Sam got inside the house. "Oh, you were out?" Grace asked. Sam looked up at her. As he walked he just stared at her. "Have you had lunch? Xiao Yue cooked some braised beef for lunch. I can go and heat it up for you." Grace said. 
 
Sam just kept staring at her as he walked closer to her. Grace felt weirded out by him. "What's wrong with this ert?" she thought. Then, Sam let out a smirk as he cornered her on the wall. Grace just looked at him blankly. 
 
Sam cupped her chin. "Hey,baby, we're all alone today in this house, right?" Sam said in a suave voice. "Yeah, so what?" Grace asked. "Your sister is not around..."
"So?"
"Well, I have you by myself..."
 
Grace's eyes widened upon hearing that. She closed her fist, ready to punch him, but she decided it's not the right time to do that. She have to play his game. With that, Grace gave him puppy eye as she clasped her hands. "Sam ge ge... someone might see us..." Grace said worriedly. Sam then held her hand. "Don't worry about that, babe." he said. He leaned closer to her. As his face inched towards her, he let out a smile. 
 
"Just kidding. Why don't you heat up that braised beef. I'm starving." Sam said. Grace gave him a confused look. "That's it? You're not going to kiss me?" she asked. "I'm not going to risk being punched by that creature." he said. Grace let out a sigh of relief. "All right, I'll heat up the braised beef." Grace said. 
 
As she retreated back to the kitchen, Sam folded his arms, and shook his head. "You can't fool me, creature. I know you and your sister switched today." he said to himself.
 
--
 
"OK, lets go back to our old selves..."
"Sure. It's hard to act like you."
"Same, it's so hard to be you." 
 
Both of them giggled at each other. "But hey, this is fun!"
"I had fun too..."
"Maybe we can do this some other time?"
"Yes!"
 
--
 
Sam walked at the backyard and saw Aaron sitting by himself. "What's wrong?" Sam asked. "Don't you think the twins are acting weird lately? Pets had been tailing me, and Grace is not in her usual self..." Aaron said. Sam sat beside him, and let out a laugh. "Oh, you mean Grace had been tailing you, right?" Sam asked. 
 
Aaron gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" he asked. "They switched."
"Wait, how did you know?"
Sam just gave him a goofy smile. "I just know."
 
--
 
"We're here."
 
Chun said as he stopped in front of the airport terminal. He and Wes got out of the car as Wes took his backpack from the back of the car. "Are you sure with what you're about to do?" Chun asked him. "I have to." Wes said. 
 
"Let me remind you, Ella is not happy, and so is Allie." Chun said. Wes let out a chuckle. "Figures the silent treatment the girls are giving me." Wes said. Chun let out a sigh. "Just stop being stupid, Wes."
"Chun ge, you know my reasons."
"And the reason is..."
"You know what it is."
 
Wes let out a smile, and Chun finally got what he means. "All right. I just hope you'll get rid of her soon." Chun said. "That's what I'm about to do." Wes said. He put his backpack on his shoulder and readied himself. "Just wish me luck, Chun ge." he said. He turned to walk inside the airport, when Chun shouted at him. "Stop being too stupid Wes ge!" Chun shouted at him. Wes just waved goodbye at him.