Episode 45 - Inside Her Heart

Me And The Twins Next Door

"You what?!"

 

Everyone shouted in Wayne's ear. Wayne could only flinch in pain as they shouted. "You know something, and you didn't tell me, your girlfriend?!" Diana said angrily. Wayne looked at Diana with fear. He didn't want to make her mad because he hid something about Wes. 

 

"But... but... he told me not to tell anyone..." Wayne said. Aaron looked sternly at him. "Wayne, Sylvia's also your friend. What would you think she'll feel if she found out what you know?" he asked. 

 

Pets was more calmer than the rest. "What do you know so far?" he asked. Wayne looked at her hesitantly. But since it's out, he had to let them know. "Tia, his ex-girlfriend, went to Australia to find him..." Wayne said. Sam looked away from them. "So, she really did found him..." he muttered. But Pets heard what he said. 

 

She glared at Sam, and put her hand on her waist as she glared at him. "ert, do you also know something about this?!" she asked. Sam just scratched his head. It's hard to explain things to Pets, especially when they have a big problem with Wes right now. "Let's just say I met Tia at a bar one time, and she was looking for Wes." he explained. 

 

Aaron let out a sigh. "So, what do we do now? We can't just stand here, and let Sylvia be sad because of what Wes did." he said. Pets rolled her sleeves up. "I will kill Zheng ge!" she said angrily. Both Aaron and Sam stopped Pets. 

 

"Stop!" Aaron exclaimed. "How will you kill Wes if he's still in Australia?" Sam told her. Pets paused for a while, and looked at Sam as if he discovered sliced bread. "You're right. I can't go to Australia right now." she said. Sam let out a sigh of relief. 

 

"But will it hurt if I kill Wayne instead?" Pets said. She was about to strangle him, but Sam and Diana stopped him. "Pets, don't!" both Sam and Diana said. Wayne sighed with relief. "I think if there's someone who should kill Wayne..." Sam said, eyeing Diana. Diana then let out an evil smile. "I should do it!" she said. 

 

Diana was about to strangle Wayne but he ran away from him. This made the 3 laugh. "He is gonna get killed this time." Aaron said. Sam nodded in agreement. 

 

--

 

Sam was sitting on the couch, when Pets sat beside him with an ice pack on her hand. "How's your bruise?" she asked. "Still hurts." Sam told her. She then placed the ice pack on his bruise. 

 

As she placed the ice pack on his bruise, Sam couldn't help but look at her face. "Has anyone told you that you're pretty?" he asked. Pets furrowed her brows, and pressed the ice pack harder, making him flinch in pain. 

 

"Stop bullting me." she told him. "But it's true. You're pretty. You're just as pretty as your sister. If only you embrace  your femininity." Sam said. Pets looked at him for a long time. "Are you trying to flirt with me?" she asked. Sam just let out a smile. 

 

"You and your sister looks the same. I wonder, if you're not a lesbian, will you think of yourself as pretty as well?" Sam asked he. Pets felt her cheeks started to get warm. Before she could let see Sam see her blushing, "This's guy's brain must have been shaken so bad by my punch..." she thought. 

 

Pets took a deep breath to calm herself down. Then, she turned to face Sam. She held his hand, and then put the ice pack on his palm. "Go and treat your own bruise." she told her. She stood up, and walked away from him. 

 

Sam just let out a smile as he put the ice pack on his bruise. 

 

--

 

Grace slowly closed the door as she got home that night. "Where have you been?" she heard a familiar voice said. She looked back, and saw Aaron looking at her worriedly. "I...." she stuttered. 

 

As Aaron walks nearer to her, her heart began to beat faster and faster. "Why are you late?" he asked again. This time, his face is inches away from her. Her cheeks became warm as he  looked at her. "I..."

 

"Dinner's ready, guys!" Sam called at them. Aaron looked back, and smiled at him. "Coming!" he said. "Don't make the food wait!" Pets called from the kitchen. 

 

"Wait, is that my sister and Sam?" she asked. Aaron nodded his head. "Are they OK?" she asked. "Your sister punched Sam a while ago." Aaron told her. Grace let out a gasp upon hearing that. "But it was just a misunderstanding, so I guess everything's OK." he added. With that, Grace let out a sigh of relief. 

 

Aaron let out a smile. "Come on, let's join them for dinner. Sam bought a really tasty dinner for us." he said. He held her hand and pulled her to the kitchen. Grace could only look at the hand holding hers. Her cheek became warm as she looked at it.

 

As they got to the kitchen, Grace let go of his hand, and then sat beside her twin sister. Aaron sat opposite her, and Sam sat beside Sam, facing Pets. "Wow, this is very tasty. And all of Xiao Yue's favorite food." Grace said as she looked at Sam. "I didn't notice that." Pets said. Sam secretly smiled as he glanced at her. "Sam, are you sure you bought the dinner for us, or just for Pets?" Ben asked him. "But I also like what Pets like, so yay for me!" Wayne said as he helped himself with food. 

 

"I'm not sure what you guys like, so I bought what I think is good to eat. " Sam said. But the truth is, he was thinking of Pets while buying dinner. "Well, because of this, I forgive you for what you have done today." Pets said. Sam let out a pout. "I'm not at fault. It's this nerd's fault, OK?" he said, eyeing on Wayne. "I'm not talking about the issue with Fei  Fei and Zheng. I'm talking about -"

 

Pets paused for a while, remembering what they were talking about before dinner. "Never mind. Just eat. You need that." she said. "I think  you need to eat more. After that strong punch you made to me." he said. He then took some meat from the bowl, and put it on her bowl.

 

"Wow, you two really get along well lately, huh?" Ben commented. "Shut up." both Sam and Pets told him. Ben could only snicker as he ate his food.

 

--

 

Pets looked at herself in the mirror for a long time. Then, she let out a sigh. "Why would that think of me that way? Did I get caught trying to act feminine?" she asked herself. "Xiao Yue, I'm done taking a shower. It's your turn!" she heard Grace tell her. 

 

Pets never took her eyes off the mirror. "Xiao Xing..."

"Hmmmm..."

"Do you think that I... I'm pretty?"

"Of course, you are. We're twins. I'm pretty, therefore you're pretty!"

"Do you... don't you think I'm handsome?"

 

Grace smiled at her. "You're still a girl after all. Of course, you're pretty, not handsome." she said. Pets let out a sigh. "Pets, you never became feminine after that Jiro broke your heart, right?" Grace asked. Pets nodded her head. "Don't you want to look feminine sometimes?" Grace asked. "Everybody knew how boyish I am." Pets said. 

 

Then, Grace let out a smile. "I have an idea..." she said. Pets could only give her sister a curious look.