Episode 29 - Pretending To Be

Me And The Twins Next Door

"So, how long have you been in a relationship with Pets?" Aaron asked as they waited for Pets and Sam to come back. Kimberley let out a smile. "A year. But before that, I had been chasing her since high school." she said proudly. Aaron nodded his head. Then, Ben nudged him. "Are you sure you want to ask this girl those questions and hurt yourself?" Ben whispered to him. Aaron just sighed, and shook his head. "And what is it about Pets that you liked most?" Aaron continued with his interview. 

 

"She's such a sweet girlfriend. She's handsome, and good in bed." Kimberley answered. Grace gave her a confused look. "So, my sister is good in sleeping?" she asked innocently. Aaron and Ben just stared at her, and sweat dropped. "Yes, she's a good in sleeping, Grace." Aaron confirmed to her. "No way. She snores. And she sometimes kick me. How can she be good when she sleeps?"Grace asked. Aaron just let out an awkward laugh. 

 

"Wait, so it means you and Pets have done... 'that'?" Ben asked. Grace gave Ben a confused look. "What's 'that'?" she asked. "Xiao Le, that's too much information. We have a kid here." Aaron said, pointing secretly at Grace. "Oh, sorry. Don't answer my question." Ben said. Ben looked at the backyard as he could hear Sunnee and Dylan arguing. "Whoa, I think they're going to kill each other." Ben commented. "No, they won't. Believe me."  Aaron said. 

 

Just then, Pets and Sam came back inside the house. Upon seeing Pets, Kimberley jumped up from her seat, and clung to her. "Baby..." Kimberley said in a cutesy voice. Then, Pets eyed Sam. Sam cleared his throat, and pushed Pets away from Kimberley. 

 

"Hey, cutie..." Sam said as he put his arms around her. Kimberley rolled her eyes at him. "You know, there's a nice street market near here. Want to check it out with me?" Sam said in his most suave voice. Kimberley smirked at him. "No." she said, Then, she hit his tummy with her elbow, making him flinch in pain. Pets flinched as well, seeing Sam in pain. "That... hurts..." Sam managed to say. "That's for trying to flirt with me in front of my girlfriend! And one more thing, I don't like guys." she told him off. 

 

Pets walked to Sam, and helped him as he is in pain. "Ah, Sam, let's go at the back, OK?" Pets said. She pulled Sam to the backyard. Good thing by the time they got there, Sunnee and Dylan's problems were already resolved. 

 

"Guys?" Pets called them. "Pets, did you you punch Sam again?" Wayne asked her upon seeing Sam in pain. Pets shook his head. "Our plan... didn't work... need... help..." Sam managed to say despite being in pain. "What kind of help?" Sunnee asked. Sam just smiled at them. 

 

--

 

"Kimmy..."

 

Pets said as she approached her girlfriend. Kimberley smiled at her. "Yes, baby?" she asked. "I want to tell you something." Pets said. Kimberley folded her arms as she waited for her to speak. "The truth is... I want to break up with you." she told her. 

 

"What?!" Everyone (who is behind Kimberley) said in surprise, except for Kimberley. Kimberley smirked at her. "I was expecting that." she said. Everyone gave her a surprised look. "You were expecting that?!" everyone said in shock again. "Then, why did you have to go look for me?" Pets asked. "To tell you that I won't break up with you. That's why I want you to go back with me to Canada so that we'll still be together. I know you're worried about LDR thingy, so I'm here to take you back." Kimberley said. 

 

Sam folded his arms and shook his head. "This girl is impossible." he thought. "Look, Kimmy. Even if I go back to Vancouver, do you think I won't break up with you?" she asked. Kimberley furrowed her brows as she looked at her. "There's another girl, isn't it?" she asked. Pets slowly nodded her head in confirmation. "Who is she?" Kimberley asked. 

 

Pets took a deep breath, and pulled the hand of the girl she could pull. Unfortunately for Wayne, Pets pulled Diana. Wayne's eyes widened in surprise upon seeing that. "Wait, no! That's my girlfriend!" Wayne said, pulling back Diana to his side. Pets sweat dropped at what he did. This time, she pulled Sylvia to her side. 

 

"She's my girlfriend." she said. Sylvia pointed at herself. "I am?" she asked Pets. Pets smiled at her, her eyes pleading for her to play along. "I am." Sylvia confirmed. "Really? If she is your new girlfriend, then kiss her in front of me." Kimberley dared Pets. "Ha?" she asked in confusion. "Go ahead. Kiss her." Kimberley repeated herself. 

 

Pets turned to face Sylvia. "OK. I'm kissing her now." she said to convince Kimberley. Aaron covered Grace's eyes as Pets readied herself to kiss Sylvia. "But I wanna see!" Grace protested as she took off Aaron's hands from her eyes. "This is not for kids." Aaron told her, trying to cover her eyes. Still, he did not win.  

 

Sam let out a sigh as he watched the two. He could see the hesitation in Sylvia's face when Pets was about to kiss her. "These two will not be able to convince Kimberley..." he thought. He decided to take matters in his own hand.

 

"Wait!"

 

Sam said, interrupting the two. He walked towards Pets, and put his arms around her. "Actually, Sylvia isn't the girlfriend. We just want you to still believe that she still like girls." Sam told Kimberley. "What do you mean?" Kimberley asked. Sam pulled Pets closer to him, and hugged her. "The truth is, the moment we met each other, she had a change of heart..." Sam said. 

 

"What?!" Everyone said in surprise again. Sam let go of Pets, He turned her to face him. "The truth is, I love her. And I know she feels the same way." he said in his most serious tone. Pets looked up at him, and she could see him gazing at her. "Pets, we have to let them know the truth about us." he said. Pets tried to open , but no words came out. She is just as confused as everyone. 

 

"What's happening?" Grace asked as he looked at Aaron. "I'm as confused as you are..." Aaron said. "Sam?" Pets called the guy in front of her. "You don't have to be scared. You know that whatever happens, I'll always be here for you. It's time to let them know about our secret relationship." Sam told her in a serious tone. 

 

"Wait, what?!" Aaron asked in a loud, confused tone. Then, in front of everyone, Sam kissed Pets. They heard a collective gasp in the room. Aaron and Grace watched in pain as they kissed. "Aaron..." Grace called sadly. "Huh?"

"You can cover my eyes now."

 

Aaron covered Grace's eyes while he watched them kiss. After Sam kissed Pets, they both turned to Kimberley, who is very angry this time. "You...." she hissed as she pointed at Pets. "I'm sorry, Kimberley. I don't feel the same way that I feel for you before." Pets said sadly. With that, Kimberley slapped Pets on the cheek. 

 

"I thought you said you won't like any guys anymore after what Jiro did to you?! I was so wrong to believe in you!" Kimberley said as she cried. Upon hearing that name, Pets became frozen. "J-jiro..." she muttered her breath. "I hate you, Pets!" Kimberley said tearfully before leaving the house. Everyone just watched her as she left. 

 

"What just happened?" Ben asked as he scratched his head. Sam looked at Pets, and he could see that the name Kimberley muttered had a bad effect on her. "Who is Jiro?" he thought as he eyed at her. Grace looked sadly, at her sister. Unconsciously, she found herself walking out of the house as well. "Grace!" Aaron called as he followed her outside.