Episode 46 - Switch Part 1

Me And The Twins Next Door
Dylan knocked on Sunnee's room for the nth time. He let out a sigh, worried about what's happening to his girlfriend. "Nee, please come out..." he pleaded. "No!" Sunnee shouted at him, followed by a long cry, "Just let me see what's wrong..." he pleaded. "You're just going to laugh at me..."
"I won't, I promise."
"You say you won't, but you will anyway."
"Please let me see you."
"No."
"Please?"
"Go away!"
"Nee Nee, please..."
 
She just cried inside the room. "Please, my little sun? Let me help you..." he pleaded again. "Promise me you won't laugh?" Sunnee asked. "Promise. Cross my heart. Hope to die. Put a needle in my eye. Even if Wayne and Wes get struck by lightning." Dylan said. 
 
Then, he heard the doorknob turning. The door opened, and it revealed Sunnee in her pink hair. Seeing her in her new hair color, Dylan couldn't help but smile at how cute his girlfriend is, especially when she pouts. "I know I look like an ugly strawberry!" Sunnee said as she cried
 
Dylan hugged Sunnee tight. Then, he looked at her, and pinched her cheek. "My little cute pink sweety strawberry cheesecake pancakey is such a cutie pie I love her so much..." he cooed. Sunnee gave him puppy eyes. "I still look cute in your eyes?" she asked in cutesy voice. Dylan nodded his head. "You're my cutest strawberry." he said in a cutesy voice as well. As he kissed her forehead, his phone rang. "Who dares to disturb me while I'm trying to be all cute with my girlfriend?" he said in annoyed tone as took out his phone. He saw Aaron's name flashing on the screen. 
 
"What does he want?" he asked. "Maybe going to ask help about Grace?" Sunnee said. Dylan just smiled as he answered the call. Before he could say hello, Aaron spoke so fast. "I know you're busy being cute with your girlfriend but I need your help see me tomorrow. I'll text you what time and where." Aaron said in one go. Then, he ended the call. 
 
Dylan could only look at his phone after Aaron hung up. "Weird. Aaron...." Dylan said. "What's with P'Aaron?" Sunnee asked. "He wants to meet me tomorrow at 4 PM. Want to come along? I want to show him my cutie strawberry cheesecake." he said. Sunnee thoght for a while, then a thought hit her. "Could it be... about P'Grace?!" she asked excitedly. "I don't know. But you'll find you if you come with me tomorrow and make him envious for not having a girlfriend." Dylan told her. 
 
--
 
"Open your eyes now."
 
Pets slowly opened her eyes. She was in disbelief when she looked at her reflection. She had a make up on and a clip on her hair. Looking at Grace, they look like two peas in a pod. "Is that... is that me?" she asked. Grace smiled and nodded. 
 
Then, Grace leaned on her as she looked at her sister through the mirror. "Now, no one can tell us apart, right?" she said. Pets nodded her head. Then, an idea struck her head. "Ah, I have an idea..." Grace said. Pets gave her a curious look. "What is it?" she asked. Then, she let out a smile. "Do you know how it's like in movies and novels when there's twins?" Grace asked. 
 
Pets knew where this is going. Then, she let out a smile. "I think I like that idea." she said. And the two gave each other a high five.
 
--
 
Morning the next day.
 
It was a holiday, and everyone's home. Aaron was busy cooking breakfast, when Pets came out of their room. "Good morning, Aaron." she greeted. Aaron got startled and almost jumped from where he is standing. "P-Pets... good morning!" he greeted. 
 
Pets gave him a confused look. "What's wrong with you?" she asked. As Pets gets nearer to him, his heart began to beat fast. "N-n-n-nothing..." he stuttered. Then,, she let out a smirk as she moved her  face towards him. She could see his face turn bright red, and she could hear his heart beat fast. "Weird, why am I feeling this way towards Pets? I can't have feelings for the twins!" Aaron thought. 
 
"So, what do we have for breakfast?" Pets asked. "E-e-e-eggs... a-a-and... b-b-b-bacon..." Aaron stuttered again. He turned to the stove, but his hand touched the hot part of the pan he was using. He flinched in pain with what happened. 
 
"Hey, be careful." Pets said. Pets held his arm, to look at it. Then, their eyes met. Both of them stared at each other for a long time. With each breath he makes, he could hear his heart pound as Pets get close to him. "I never felt this way with her for a long time. I'm getting confused!" he thought. Then, Pets reached to the faucet behind him to turn it on. Then, he held his hand, and put it under the running water. "You should be more careful, you know." Pets said. Aaron just nodded his head. 
 
"Good morning!"
 
Aaron looked up and saw Grace walking up to them. "Grace!" he said in a startled tone as he took his hand away from Pets. "What's wrong?" Grace asked. "N-nothing. You're... awake..." Aaron said. "Of course, I am..." she said as she stood next to Pets. 
 
Aaron felt weirder. This time, he doesn't feel anything towards Grace. "So, what's for breakfast?" she asked. "Bacon and eggs." he said without stuttering, which made him confused. "You know what, girls, why don't you help me prepare the table. I'll go to the store to buy soy milk and doughnut." Aaron said. As soon as Aaron left, the two girls smiled playfully at each other, and gave each other a high five. 
 
--
 
Sylvia opened the door, and saw Sam standing before her. "Sam?" she called. Sam looked at her, and smiled. Then, he walked up to her, and put on her helmet. "What are you doing?" Sylvia asked in a confused tone. Sam held her hand. "Come with me." he said. 
 
Sam lead her to his motorcycle. While he was putting on his helmet, Sylvia could only look at it with hesitation. "S-sam?" she called. Sam looked back at her, and held out his hand. "Do you trust me?" he asked. Sylvia looked at him for a long time. Then, she smiled as she held his hand. 
 
They both got on the motorcycle. "Are you ready for an adventure?" Sam asked her. Sylvia nodded her head. "Then, hold on to me, I promise, I'll make this day your happiest day." Sam told her. He put Sylvia's hand on his waist. 
 
Sam started his motorcycle, and they are finally on their way.
 
--
 
Aaron went out of his room, and he saw Pets outside his room. He jumped in surprise upon seeing her. "P-pets?!" he called. "Going out?" she asked. Aaron nodded his head. "I... I'm meeting Dylan." he said. "Really? Is Sunnee coming? I want to see her. Maybe I should go with you." Pets said. 
 
Aaron held his hand out to stop her from walking up to her. "No!" he shouted. This made Pets confused. "It's our date." Aaron said. Pets gave him a more confused look. "I mean, we agreed to meet up alone. I have some things to discuss to him." Aaron said. Pets pouted at him as she folded her arms. "What are you going to talk about?" she pried. "It's... it's none of your business..." he said. Pets walked up to him, cornering him to the wall. She stared a him at his startled face for a long time, and then smiled. 
 
"All right. If you say so." she said as she smiled sweetly. As she stepped back from him, Aaron could only sigh in relief. "OK. I'm going. Bye!" he said. Aaron dashed out of the door, and as soon as he left, she could only laugh. 
 
"Why are you torturing him?" she heard her sister say. "Nothing, it's just fun seeing him like that." she said. Her sister could only shake her head. "Hey, I'm going to follow him. Wanna come?" she asked. Her twin sister shook her head. "I want to stay here to rest." she said. "Then, I'm going!" she said as she rushed out of the door. She could only sigh as she watched her sister leave. 
 
--
 
Sam and Sylvia went on a road trip that day. They went to different places in Taipei. It was almost noon, and they had a lunch first. Then, after that, they decided to rest at one of the park. 
 
"Thank you, Sam." Sylvia said as they both sat down the bench. Sam gave her a curious look. "I know you took me out to take my mind of Zheng..." she said. "I just want you to be happy." Sam told her. Sylvia let out a sad smile. "I am happy." she said. 
 
Sam looked at her. "I know you're still sad about Zheng. I don't know what happened, but all I know is that everything is going to be fine." he said. Sylvia let out a sigh. "Will it be? Right now, I feel scared. What if he got tired of this long distance relationship?" 
 
Sam looked at her and smiled. "I believe Zheng wouldn't be like that. I know how he fought hard for you." he said. "But Tia... Tia is his first love. What if... what if he realized he still loves her."
"I don't think he will still have feelings for her. He's with you, and I know that he loves you. But if he still has feelings for Tia, it will be his loss if he chose her over you."
 
As Sylvia leaned on his shoulder, he stared at her. "I know..." he whispered. "Because I still regret losing you." As she closed her eyes, he lowered his head to her. As he was about to kiss her on the lips, something stopped him.
 
That moment he was about to kiss her, he suddenly thought of Pets.