Episode 19 - Autumn Came A Little Early

Me And The Twins Next Door

"Honey toast?"

 

Wayne called her girlfriend, who is busy looking at her phone while they were having coffee. "Notice me, please?" he begged as he pouted. "Just one more minute..." Diana said as she smiled. "What's keeping you busy?" he asked. "Autumn Amaranthine just updated 'Always Loving You'."

 

With that, Wayne's eyes widened. "She did? Then, did she updated her other fic?" he asked. "Which one? Countless Stars in the Sky, Chocolate Love, KO One Re-Set, or Ultimate Hunters?" Diana asked, still glued on her phone. "KO One Re-Set! You know I love that story." Wayne said. Diana smiled, and nodded her head. "Oh, she did before she updated 'Always Loving You'." Diana said. 

 

Wayne immediately took out his phone, and read his favorite fic. "I'm already at the part Zhi Ge is going to confess to Catherine!" he said. Diana looked at her boyfriend, and let out a smile. Somehow, she finds it sweet but funny that Wayne likes love stories. She could see how his eyes were glued as he read the webnovel.

 

[Wayne's Imagination While Reading the Web Novel/Fan Fic]

Wayne = Zhi Ge

Sunnee = Catherine

Wes = Henry

Pets = Guinivere

 

(A/N:

 

Back Story:

 

(Catherine and Henry are from the Platinum dimension and lives 20 years after the great battle. Catherine is the head of the imperial guards in the Platinum dimension, while Henry is the right hand of the Meng Zhu of the Platinum dimension (Guinivere). Because of a trouble in the worm hole they are guarding, Catherine accidentally time travelled to 20 years before in the Gold Dimension, while Henry was able to come back to find a way to get Catherine back to their time and dimension. This is the scene Catherine will say goodbye to Zhi Ge, to whom she had fallen in love with.)

 

Zhi Ge and Catherine walked up to the hills. As they were walking, Zhi Ge couldn't help but look at her. "Catherine..." he called. The short haired girl look up at him. "Yes, Xiao Ge?" she asked as she smiled at him. Zhi Ge smiled as he held her hand. "Nothing. I just like calling your name." he said. 

 

Catherine just smiled at him. Then, she heard someone talking to her telepathically. "Catherine, remember,  today is the day you will return to our time and dimension." she heard Henry's stern voice telling her. "Just until sunset, Henry. Just until sunset..." she told him through his mind. 

 

"You know very well that once you go back to our time and dimension, he will forget you, right? He will forget you existence." Henry told her. As she walked behind Zhi Ge she looked at his back. A silent tear fell from her eyes. "Just until sunset, Henry. Tell Meng Zhu, I just need until sunset to be with him." she said through her mind. "Catherine..." she heard Guinivere, the Meng Zhu of the Platinum dimension speak to her. "You know the consequences if we can't do the reset before sunset, right?" she told him. 

 

They reached the peak of the hill, and both of them could see the sky turn into orange. "This is beautiful, isn't it?" Zhi Ge asked as he looked at Catherine. Catherine nodded her head. "But not as beautiful as you." Zhi Ge told her. This time, Catherine looked up at him. Seeing him smile innocently made her heart break. 

 

Zhi Ge caressed her cheek as he gazed at her. "Catherine, you know, since you came into Zhong Ji Yi Ban, I felt that I changed a lot. I'm no longer clingy to Zhan. I'm no longer a third wheel to him and to Qiu Qiu..." he said with a nervous laugh. "I want to say that with you around, I know something in me changed. I feel like I have finally learned what it's like to truly cherish someone with all my heart. And I want to tell you, you are the person I cherish the most in this lifetime." he told her. 

 

Catherine let out a sad smile at him. "Zhi Ge, you are the most precious person in my life." she told him. Zhi Ge was surprised upon hearing that. "Then, do you feel the same way that I feel about you?" he asked. He looked at her with hopes in her eyes. "Catherine, I love you." he finally said. 

 

The sun began to set, and Catherine only had a few seconds left. Without saying a word, she reached for Zhi Ge, and kissed him on the lips. As she closed her eyes, tears fell from her eyes. "I love you, Zhi Ge. I do... but you will soon forget about me." she said in her thoughts. 

 

As Catherine broke their kiss, she saw that Zhi Ge froze in his place. She looked at her hand, and she was slowly disappearing. "It's time, Catherine." Henry told her. As she looked back, she saw the Time Travel Door behind her. It opened. "Let's go, Catherine." Guinivere told her in her mind. 

 

"Goodbye..." Catherine said as she walked away from him. Before she complete disappears, she went inside the Time Travel Door.

 

[End Of Wayne's Imagination]

 

Aaron, Diana and Ben covered their ears as Wayne wailed like a baby. "Why?! Why do you have to hurt Zhi Ge like that." he said as he cried. Ben nudged Diana. "Tell your boyfriend to stop crying." he told her. "I already did! Did you know he was crying like that at the coffee shop, I have to drag him out because he's so embarrassing?!" Diana told him. 

 

"Wayne, stop crying. It's just a fan fic!" Aaron told Wayne. "But Zhi Ge! Why does Zhi Ge's heart needs to break?!" Wayne cried again. "You've been re-reading that part, and you're crying each time you read that." Ben told him. 

 

Aaron could only shake his head. Then, he noticed the wall clock, and realized Sam and Grace had been gone for so long. "Uh-oh... Sam and Grace aren't back. Pets isn't back as well. I need to find Grace before Pets comes back." he thought. Then, he looked at Ben, and patted him. "Deal with Wayne first. I need to find Grace and Sam, all right?" he said. 

 

"What? But..." Ben whines at him. Before he could protest, Aaron left him alone with Diana and Wayne, who is still crying. Ben could only let out a sigh. "Diana, why don't you call Wes and ask him to stop Wayne from crying." Ben said. Diana immediately took out her phone, and called Wes. 

 

--

 

"Did you enjoy our date?" Sam asked as he and Grace were walking around the street market. He watched her as she ate her ice cream. Grace smiled at her and nodded her head. "Yes, Sam. Thank you for the treat!" she said. Sam made his move, and put his arm around her, making her froze in place. "Anything for you, cutie." he said. 

 

Sam stopped walking the moment  Grace froze, and saw how she is blushing. He let out a smirk as he looked at her. "Yes, that's it. Fall for me." he thought. "I... I can't believe he's fast. Does this mean, he really likes me?" Grace thought. "Cutie, are you all right?" Sam asked her. Grace nodded her head. "I... I can't believe I'm... I'm on a date with you..." Grace said. 

 

Sam turned to face her. He put his arms on her shoulders, and gazed at her. "You're so cute when you blush." he said in his suave tone. He saw her cheek become even redder. "T-thanks..." she said. "Ah, there's an ice cream on the side of your lips." Sam said. "Really? where?" Grace asked, trying to wipe her lips. "Let me clean it up for you." he said as he smiled seductively at her. 

 

He lifted her chin, and gazed into her eyes. As he moved closer to kiss her lips, he was interrupted by someone calling them. "Sam! Grace! Good thing I found you right away!" he heard Aaron call them. Sam paused. He took a deep breath, trying to suppress his temper. "Aaron...." he thought angrily. "Ah, that's Aaron!" Grace looked back at him. 

 

The moment Aaron caught up with the, he was catching his breath. Grace turned her attention to Sam, and Sam couldn't do his plan because Aaron is around. "Grace... you need to go home before your sister finds out you went out with him." Aaron told her. "Well, Sam is about to walk me home. Right, Sam?" Grace said. Sam forced a smile at Aaron. "Yeah, we were about to go home." Sam confirmed. 

 

"Good. Let's go, Grace." Aaron said, pulling Grace away from him. "Sam! I'll see you later at the house!" Grace shouted at him. Sam could only shake his head as he looked at the two. "You'll see later, Aaron. I swear to God..." Sam muttered to himself. 

 

--

 

"Why is he crying again?"

 

Pets asked as he looked at Wayne who is still sobbing on the couch. "Because of that fan fic update." Ben said. He took Wayne's phone, and showed it to Pets. "KO One Re-Set? The fic written by Autumn Amaranthine?" Pets asked. Ben nodded his head. 

 

That was what Aaron and Grace saw the moment they entered the house. "Catherine and Zhi Ge should be together... why did she have to leave! That Meng Zhu from the Platinum dimension is so cruel!" Wayne said as he sobbed. "Wayne, if Catherine won't go back to her right time and dimension, it will disrupt the current time and dimension! And Ginny, the Meng Zhu needs to do a time reset to correct their mistake!" Pets told him. This made Wayne cry even more. 

 

"Is Wayne still crying over that fan fic?" Aaron asked as they approached the three. "He's broken by that fan fic." Ben told Aaron. "You guys said, he's reading that fic by Autumn Amaranthine?" Grace asked. Pets let out a sigh. "After a long time of not updating, and her latest chapter ruins everyone's life." Pets told her sister. 

 

"Xiao Yue, are you also reading her fic?" Grace asked. Pets nodded her head, making Grace secretly smile. "I'm reading 'Countless Stars In The Sky', but she hasn't updated it. I've been wanting to know if the girl will choose her boyfriend or her brother, which is not her brother." Pets told her. "I read KO One Re-Time where Xiao Yu came back! Also, I'm waiting for the update on Ultimate Hunters. I wonder if Meng Zhu will attend the high school ball or not." Aaron said. 

 

Grace smiled happily at them. "How about you, Grace. Are you reading her novels or fics? She had a lot of good novels." Ben asked. "I'm... a big fan of hers. I heard she's going to do a fan fic of KO series with Xiao Yu and Lei Ting on it again." Grace said. Aaron's eyes widened upon hearing that. "Is it a sequel to Re-Time?" Aaron asked. "Most likely." Grace said. 

 

 

"But why did she have to separate Catherine and Zhi Ge?! Why?!" Wayne cried again. All of them sweat dropped upon hearing him. "Anyway, guys. I want to tell you I found a job at the Ikemen Coffee Shop." Pets said, changing the subject. Aaron was surprised and happy with her news. "Really? That's just a few blocks away from Bai He! Also, I used to work there." Aaron told her. 

 

"That's so cool! So, today, I decided to cook everyone dinner." Pets said. "Aw, Pets! Thank you for the treat." Ben said. "Catherine!" Wayne cried. This time, Pets hit his head. "Get over it. And in real life, Zhi Ge ended up with Ah Xiang, OK?" Pets told her. "So, Pets... can I help you cook?" Aaron asked her. Pets nodded her head. 

 

"I... I have to go inside the room. I need to do something." Grace said. "Sure, we'll  just call you when the food is ready." Pets told her. With that, Grace dashed inside their room. The moment she locked the door, she took her laptop, and turned it on. She let out a smile as she opened a file on it, as well as her browser. "Autumn came a little bit early today..." she said as she typed away on her laptop.