Episode 28 - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Me And The Twins Next Door

Sam's jaw dropped the moment Kimberley kissed Pets on the lips. Everyone was stunned at what just happened. "Wait, Xiao Yue, she is your girlfriend?" Grace manage to ask. Kimberley looked at all of them, and hugged Pets tight. "I am her one and only girlfriend." she said proudly. 

 

Grace gave her sister an angry look as she put her hands on her waist. "Well, I don't -" before Grace could finish her sentence, Aaron covered . He let out a nervous laugh. "She's glad to meet you." Aaron told Kimberley. Grace could only glare at her. "Grace, let's have some breakfast first, all right?" Aaron told her as he dragged her to the kitchen. "Hey, don't touch Wayne's breakfast, all right?" Diana told them. 

 

As soon as they got inside the kitchen, Aaron let go of Grace. "Why didn't you let me let her have it?!" Grace asked Aaron angrily. "Come on, she didn't know." Aaron told her. "That girl almost killed you! Look at you." she told her. Aaron smiled, and ruffled her head. "I'm all right. I'm still alive. Don't worry about me, OK? See, I don't even have a scratch. And, just be nice to her. She's your sister's girlfriend anyway." Aaron told her. Grace just let out a sigh. "All right... if you say so..." she said. 

 

That moment, Wayne came back inside after talking some sense to Wes. "Is Dylan here?" Wayne asked. Aaron shook his head. "Is he supposed to come here? Figures, Sunnee is here." Aaron said. "That's the problem. Sunnee broke up with him." Wayne told him. Aaron was shocked upon hearing that. "What?!" Aaron shouted. 

 

--

 

"Baby, did you miss me?" Kimberley asked Pets as she looked at her with love. Before Pets could answer, Sam clear his throat. "Excuse me, but don't you think you're displaying too much affection to your girlfriend?" Sam asked her. Kimberley glared at him. "Excuse me, but who are you?" she asked sarcastically. 

 

"Kimmy, don't be such a ." Pets told her. Sam folded his arms, and smirked at her. "Guys, can we consider other people's feelings here? Because Sunnee just came from a bad break up." Diana told them. Pets was surprised at what Diana said. "The nerve of that ice princess to break up with you!" Pets said. "Actually, it's Sunnee that broke up with Dylan." Sylvia said. 

 

Sam sweat dropped upon hearing that. "How can that be a bad break up?" he thought. Pets just raised an eyebrow at him. Diana and Sunnee looked at each other. "This is awkward..." Sunnee said. Diana nodded in agreement. "What is awkward?" Sylvia asked. 

 

They all heard a knock on the door. From the kitchen, Wayne rushed to open it. He saw Dylan standing outside with a sad look on his face. "Is Sunnee there?" he asked. Wayne let Dylan in, and Sunnee saw him.  "What are you doing here, ice princess?!" Sunnee shouted at him. "Nee, let's talk, all right?"

"What is there to talk about?! We're through!"

"Nee, can you please reconsider?"

 

Sunnee folded her arms, and turned her back at him. "No!" she shouted at him, "Nee, please..." Dylan said as she walked towards them. While Dylan is trying to talk to Sunnee, Kimberley was trying to flirt with Pets. "Baby! I miss you so much!" Kimberley said, attempting to kiss Pets. "Kimmy, stop it." Pets said in an annoyed tone. It became noisy inside the house because of the commotion.

 

"Silence!"

 

Ben shouted as he got out of his room. Everyone became quiet after he shouted. "What's the issue here?" he asked. "Uhm, let me explain." Wayne said as he raised his hand. "Our friend, Sunnee broke up with her boyfriend. So we're trying to help patch things up with him. Then, Pets' girlfriend came to see her." Wayne explained. 

 

Ben folded his arms, and looked at Sunnee and Kimberley. Ben pulled Sunnee and Kimberley, and placed them in front for everyone to see. He looked at them from head to toe. "Sunnee, you'll go to A class." Ben told her. Sunnee gave him a confused look. "You, you also go to A class." Ben told Kimberley. With that, Wayne hit Ben's head. "Xiao Le, we're not on Produce 101 China, OK?!" he told her. 

 

"All right, all right. Let's do it this way." Aaron said as he stepped out of the kitchen. "Those who wants to deal with Sunnee and Dylan, you guys go to the backyard. Let Pets and her girlfriend be alone for now." Aaron told them. Diana, Sylvia, Sunnee, Wayne and Dylan headed to the backyard. 

 

"Well, I have nothing to do here. So, I'm going back to sleep." Sam told them. As he turned his back, he heard Pets call him. "Sammy!" Pets called. Sam paused, and gave her a confused look. "What?" he asked in an annoyed tone. "Can you step outside for a while with me to talk?" she asked. Sam gave him a confused stare. Pets came up to him, and pulled Sam outside the house. 

 

--

 

"OK, let's clear things up!"

 

Wayne said as he stood in front of Sunnee and Dylan. "Sunnee, tell your side of your story. Why would you break up with Dylan?" he asked. Sunnee let out a sigh. "Because, sometimes, he's unreasonable." she told them. 

 

"Me, unreasonable? Nee -" Dylan tried to defend himself, but Wayne signaled him to keep quiet for a while. "Sometimes, his jealousy is out of place. I can't have guy friends at school because he easily gets jealous, or he suspects the guy likes me. But, when it comes to him, he had a lot of pretty friends. One of them even even told me she liked Dylan." Sunnee explained. 

 

Dylan raised his hand. "Can I speak now?" he asked. Wayne nodded his head. "First of all, I am not being unreasonable. I know that the guy who befriends her has motives." Dylan said. "Who is this guy anyway?" Sylvia asked. Dylan smirked as he folded his arms. "Evan." he said. 

 

Sylvia and Diana looked at each other. "Figures." Diana commented. "Evan is just being friendly!" Sunnee told him. "He had a crush on you since high school!" Dylan raised his voice. "See? See how being unreasonable he is?!" Sunnee said angrily. "You know very well that I get upset when you're around Evan, and yet you still choose to hang out with him?!"

"How about you? You hang out with Xuan Yi a lot. Did you hear anything from me at all?!"

"Xuan Yi is just a friend!"

"And Evan is also my friend!"

"Why are you so insecure with Xuan Yi?"

"Why are you so getting jealous with Evan?"

"Because Xuan Yi said she likes you!"

"I'm jealous of Evan because he had been chasing you since high school!

"Don't you trust me?"

"Can't you trust me?!"

 

Before their argument could heat up, Wayne stepped in between them, and made a whistling sound of a referee. "Time out, guys!" he shouted. The two stopped arguing, and looked away from each other. "It's clear that both of you have insecurities in your relationship." Diana concluded. Sylvia nodded her head. 

 

"Dylan, I remember, out of all pretty girls back in Dong Han, you chose Sunnee, right?" Sylvia told him. Dylan nodded his head. "And Sunnee, weren't you scared before when you and Dylan started your relationship, and you felt you don't deserve him?" Sylvia asked her. Sunnee slowly nodded her head. "Didn't the two of you had been through a lot all throughout your relationship? Would you let this jealousy ruin the two of you?" Sylvia asked again. 

 

Both Dylan and Sunnee fell silent at what Sylvia said. "I know, it's not that easy for the two of you. Of course, jealousy will always happen in your relationship. But you two need to trust each other, OK? Don't let temper get in the way of your communication. You two need to talk more calmly. I think all of these are just misunderstanding, and it will be resolved if you only listen to what each other had to say." Sylvia said. Sunnee let out a sigh. "Evan only wants to be friends with me because he wanted to date my friend, Echo. He's asking my help to convince her..." Sunnee confessed. 

 

Dylan was surprised at what she said. He realized he shouldn't be jealous of Evan at all. "Well... I know Xuan Yi told you that she likes me, and I understand that it upsets you. I'm going to stop hanging out with her from now on." Dylan told her. Sunnee looked at him, and let out smile. "Then, will you take me back?" Sunnee asked. "Only if you take me back. I love you so much, my little sun." Dylan said as he pulled her to a hug. Sunnee smiled at him. "I love you too, my raccoon." she said. Then, Dylan kissed her on her forehead. 

 

"Aawwwww..." Both Wayne and Diana cooed as they also hugged. Sylvia felt like a third wheel to all these couples. "I'm jealous. Where are you, Zheng, when I need you?" Sylvia muttered as she pouted. 

 

-- 

 

Going back to Pets and Sam...

 

"What do you want?" Sam asked as soon as he and Pets are alone. "Didn't you tell me last night you'll help me get her off my back?" Pets asked. Sam nodded his head. "How do you want me to get rid of her?" he asked. Then, Pets let out a smile at him. "You got yourself a deal." Sam told her.