Episode 35 - Black Eye

Me And The Twins Next Door

Aaron found himself walking along a garden. He looked around, and everything was filled with flowers. "What am I doing here?" he thought. He looked at himself, and saw himself wearing a suit. "Why am I in a suit? Is there an occasion? Am I getting married?" he asked himself. 

 

"Aaron?"

 

He heard a gentle and familiar voice calling him. He turned around and saw Grace standing before her. She looked beautiful in her pink gown. He found himself staring at her as she walked towards him. She was like an angel floating as she made her way to him. 

 

As she got near to him, she held his hand. "Grace, what are you doing here?" he asked her. "I want to give you something..." she said. Aaron gave her a curious look. Grace smiled at him. Before he knew it, Grace punched him in the face.

 

Aaron sat up from his bed as he nursed his head. "Ugh, hangover..." he muttered as he massage his head. He then felt a swelling on his right eye. He stood up, and looked at the mirror, and he saw he had a black eye. "What the... what happened last night?" he thought. He tried to remember everything that happened before he passed out. 

 

[Flashback]

 

 

Aaron took a glass, and filled it with the drink he found on the refrigerator. It tasted funny for him, but he continued drinking it. "What the heck is this?" he thought as he looked at his almost empty glass. Then, he felt dizzy. "Oh, ... I know what this is..." he thought. He finally realized he's drunk. 

 

Then, he saw someone coming to him. The spirit of alcohol is taking over him, and he transformed to a different person. "Aaron?" he heard someone calling her. The voice became garbled. (A/N Imagine the voice they use in TV when they try to hide the voice of a person). 

 

"Are you all right?" he heard the voice again. He held the person by the shoulder and pushed the person on the ref. And then, he kissed the person for a long time. 

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

"I did something again?!" Aaron panicked upon that realization. Then, he heard Wayne and Ben shriek outside. He ran out of the kitchen, and saw Sam glaring at the two. "You two...." he hissed. He raised his fist, and was ready to punch them.

 

"Sam Lin!" Pets shouted at Sam angrily. "If you dare hurt Wayne, I will make sure Fei Fei will not forgive you ever again!" she said. Sam looked at Pets angrily. "These two hid something from us! You had no idea what happened last night!" Sam told her. 

 

Pets gave him a confused look. "What?" she asked. Then, Sam turned red as he touched his lips. "You don't have to know." he said shyly. Wayne and Ben looked at each other and gasped. "Y-y-y-you... too?" Wayne asked. "You two could have warned me!" Sam shouted at them. 

 

"What's wrong?" Aaron asked as he walked towards them. Sam glared at him, while Wayne and Ben looked at him with fear. "You..." Sam hissed at him. "What did Aaron do?" Pets asked again. Then, Sam faked a cry. "I trusted you, man. I thought we are friends... but... but..." 

 

"We trusted him too. Don't worry." Ben said. Aaron was hit with a realization. "I kissed you, right?" he asked Sam. With that, Pets burst out laughing. Sam just cried. 

 

[Flashback]

 

Sam was still up, playing on his phone, when his door swung. He looked up, and saw Aaron walk inside like a zombie. "Aaron?" he called. Aaron walked towards him. Sam stood up, and looked at him. "What's wrong with you?" he asked. 

 

Then, Aaron pulled Sam, and kissed him on the lips for a long time. He was so shocked, he just froze in his place. He gathered his strength, and pushed Aaron away from him. "Man, what the heck?!" he told him. Still like a zombie, Aaron walked out of the room."

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

They were all sitting at the living room this time. Pets just laughed as Sam was crying. "I didn't know... I'm sorry...." Aaron said as he scratched his head. "You only had one beer last night, right? How did you got drunk again?!" Ben asked. Aaron let out a sigh. "Well, I had another drink last night. And... who the hell would put a champagne on a pitcher?!" Aaron scolded them. 

 

Wayne let out a sigh. "Figures. So, Sam punched you in the face?" he asked as he pointed at his black eye. "I did not punch him. I was too shocked with what he did." Sam said. "Then, who punched Aaron?" Ben asked. They were answered by a loud laugh by Pets. "I... I can't... You..." she said between laugh. She pointed at Sam while laughing. 

 

"Creature..." Sam hissed. "That's what you get for stealing a kiss!" she told him. A vein popped on his forehead. "You creature.... I was just teaching you a lesson that time!" he thought. But as he remembered his and Pets' kiss the last time, he turned redder. 

 

"Sam stole someone's kiss?" Aaron asked. Sam cleared his throat and stood up. He pulled Pets by her arm, and dragged her to the kitchen. "You wouldn't want to know." Wayne said. Aaron let out a sigh. "Oh, is Grace still asleep?" he asked. 

 

--

 

Grace stared in front of her laptop. She had just re-read the chapter she had written, and realized something. "Why is it similar to what happened last night?" she thought. Then, she touched her lips with her finger as she replayed the night's event in her mind. 

 

[Flashback]

 

Aaron looked up at her. As soon as she was near him, He stood up straight, and held her by her shoulder. "Is something wrong?" she asked. Her eyes gave him a curious look. Aaron held her tight, and lightly pushed her over the refrigerator. 

 

"Are... are you mad at me? Did I do anything?" she asked. Aaron was just staring at her. His face inched towards her. Her heart beats fast as he gets closer and closer to her. And before she knew it, Aaron kissed her on the lips. All she can do is stare blankly on the wall before her. She didn't know what to do, after all, it was the first time she got kissed by a guy. 

 

"Why would Aaron kiss me?" she thought. As his kiss deepened, she closed her eyes. She felt his hand wrap around her waist. He pulled her closer to him as he kissed her. Her mind went blank as they kissed. It felt that at the moment, the world stopped, and it was just him and her. Unconsciously, she put his arms around his neck as she responded to his kiss. 

 

Aaron broke their kiss, and he gazed at her. She looked at him dreamily, and smiled at him. "Aaron..." she called. Then, he turned his back on her, making her confused. "Wait, what? You'll just kiss me, and turn your back on me?" she thought. He walked like a zombie, that he didn't realize he bumped his head onto the kitchen cabinet. "Be careful!" she warned him. Aaron stopped, and walked again, still bumping his head on the cabinet. "Aaron, watch out!" she warned again. 

 

This time, Aaron did not hit the cabinet. Grace just watched as he walked away. "I guess, I'll just ask him about this tomorrow..." she thought. 

 

[End of Flashback]

 

Grace smiled to herself. "I didn't know that's how it felt to be kissed... but I still wonder why he kissed me? Does Aaron like me now?" she asked herself. Her thoughts were interrupted when Pets called her. "Grace, breakfast is ready!" Pets said. 

 

Grace stood up, and walked to the kitchen. The moment she saw Aaron, her cheeks turned pink. She felt her heart beating fast as she walked near the table. She was about to take the seat next to Wayne, but Pets beat her to it, making the last seat available right next to Aaron. 

 

As Aaron saw Grace, he didn't know why but he felt his cheek became warm. "What's happening to me?!" he thought. Grace took the seat next to hers, and he felt his heart began to beat loudly. He clutched his chest to calm himself down. 

 

Grace looked at her, and as their eyes met, Aaron saw pink bubbles around her. "You... have a black eye..." she said. Aaron just nodded. "Something happened last night." Pets exclaimed. Grace gave her sister a panicked look. "W-what?" she asked. "Aaron kissed someone." Wayne said. 

 

She felt her face paled upon hearing that. "Oh no! Someone saw us kissing last night?" she thought. "He kissed Sam!" Ben said, then he laughed. Grace was surprised at what Ben said. "He... he also kissed Sam?" she thought as she looked at Aaron. "But... but didn't he..." 

 

She let out a sigh and just watch as Ben teased Aaron about his kiss with Sam. 

 

--

 

Wes walked outside of the school, and found Tia standing before her. He let out a sigh as he continued walking. 

 

"Wes..." he heard  Tia call her. Wes looked back at her. "Tia, we already talked about this..." he said. Tia walked to him, and hugged him tight. She rested her head on his chest. "Please..." she said in a sad voice. Wes could only sigh again. "Tia..."

"I love you, Wes... please take me back..."