Episode 44 - Sunnee And Sam To The Rescue

Me And The Twins Next Door

Sunnee and Grace found a table inside the comic book store. She let Grace settle first, because she looked like she was not with herself. "Here, drink this water first." Sunnee said, giving her the bottled water she said. Grace took it, and gulped it down. This somehow helped Grace to calm  down. 

 

"OK, are you ready to tell me everything?" she asked. Grace nodded her head. "Aaron... he kissed me..." she blurted out. Sunnee was surprised at what she said. "Aiyo, I didn't know P'Aaron can be that bold." she muttered. "And I kissed him back..." Grace said. Sunnee's eyes widened upon hearing that. 

 

"You kissed P'Aaron back?" she confirmed. Grace slowly nodded her head. "And you kissed him back because..."

"I don't know why I kissed him  back..."

 

Grace let out a whine, and then laid her head on the table. "I don't even understand why I suddenly felt this way. He's my best friend..." Grace said sadly. "Why? Is there a rule that you can't feel anything weird about your best friend?" Sunnee asked her. "But wouldn't it be awkward?" she asked. 

 

She sat up, and looked at Sunnee. "I know he likes my sister. And it felt like I'm betraying her..." Grace explained. "I don't think you're betraying your sister... I don't think she's going steady with Aaron, right?" Sunnee said. "But... but what if she likes him too?" Grace asked. Sunnee sweat dropped at her as she looked at her as if she doesn't know her sister well. "Believe me, she doesn't." Sunnee said. 

 

Sunnee let out another sigh. "Is that what you're all thinking of?" she asked her again. Grace took a deep breath and clutched her heart. "Why is it that when I kissed Aaron, my heart beats fast?" Grace asked. "So, the bottom line is, you don't know why you kissed P'Aaron, and you are confused with what you feel about him?" Sunnee asked. Grace nodded her head. 

 

Sunnee turned to her and smile. "I guess I know what you feel. You're in love with him." she said. Grace looked at her as her eyes widened. "Do you really think I am?" 

"Why would you kiss him back if you don't love him?"

"I am in love with him?"

 

Sunnee nodded her head. "I'm not sure how close you two are. But the last time, I've seen how worried you are with him when P'Pets's ex-girlfriend was hitting him, And you know what, I think he loves you too." she said. 

 

Grace gave her a confused look. "He loves me?" she asked. Sunnee nodded her head. "He won't kiss you if he doesn't love you. And I don't think he would kiss you if he only thinks of you as his best friend, right?" she said. Grace just let out a sigh. 

 

Sunnee leaned on her chair, as she smiled. "Ah, a lot of things sure do happen with a kiss..." Sunnee said. Grace gave her another confused look. "What do you mean?" she asked. Sunnee looked at her, and smiled. "Did you know, raccoon stole my first kiss before." she said. 

 

From afar, they heard someone shout. "Sunnee!" Dylan shouted. They both realized Dylan was eavesdropping from their conversation, and they laughed. Sunnee knew Dylan is still embarrassed about that, since he was not in his right mind, when he kissed her. 

 

"He did?" Grace asked. Sunnee nodded her head. "Then, it must be awkward for the two of you after..."

"No. We used to hate each other, so I still  hated him after that. Everything seems to be the same. Except, when I get close to him..."

 

She smiled shyly, and touched he lips. "I remember that kiss." she added. Grace laughed at her. "But let me share to you a secret, OK?" Sunnee said. Grace nodded her head. Sunnee leaned over her to whisper in her ear. "The truth is, after we kissed, I had a little crush on him." she whispered. 

 

Grace gaped as she giggled. Sunnee put her finger on her lips to signal her to be quiet. Grace smiled and nodded her head. "I like torturing the ice princess." she said. Grace just let out a laugh. "Going back to the topic. Do you want  to be sure about what you feel for him?" Sunnee asked. Grace nodded her head. 

 

She let out a smile. "Try staring at his face, and in his eyes. Feel if your heart begins to beat fast. If you see him smile, and your heart skip a beat, that's a sign that you're in love with P'Aaron." she said. "Does it really work?" she asked. Sunnee just nodded her head. 

 

"I should know." Sunnee told her as she winked. 

 

--

 

Sam brought Sylvia at the riverside park. They had been sitting there for a long time, and he could only watch Sylvia as she sat silently. "Tell me, what's wrong?" he finally asked. "Zheng..." she said in a low voice. 

 

Sam looked at her. He saw a tear fell from her eyes. "What's wrong with Wes?" he asked. "I... I think... there's another girl..." she said. He clenched his fist upon hearing that. He's mad at Wes, if ever that's true. "How could he do that to you?" he said. 

 

Sylvia shook her head. "I don't know... I don't think I want to know..." she said as she cried.  Sam let out a sigh. "How did you even know he has a side chick in Australia?" he asked. Sylvia wiped the tears from her cheeks. "It's been a while. The past few months, our conversation lessens. When I try to call him, he's always busy. He doesn't have time for me..."

"But that doesn't mean he have another girl. He's going to Med School, so he must be busy with school works."

"But why do I feel something is wrong? It isn't him to just disappear for a long time. Why do I feel someone is between us? Why do I feel someone wants to take him away from me?"

 

Sam held her face, and turned her to face him. "Sylvia, just because he isn't talking to you, it doesn't mean that he doesn't love you. Wes loves you. I should know, because I've seen how he fought for you. You just have to trust him, OK?" he said. 

 

Sylvia looked away from him, and cried. Sam let out another sigh. He's getting frustrated, that no matter what he says, he can't make her stop crying. "There is something else, right?" he asked. Sylvia nodded her head. "Because... when I called him the last time, I heard a girl's voice. She called his name sweetly." she said. 

 

Sam's eyes widened upon hearing that. "Stupid Wes!" he thought. He looked at Sylvia, and felt sorry for her. If Wes is cheating on her, then he's letting go of something wonderful that happened to him. But seeing Sylvia in this state, he had to be more optimistic than her. "Maybe it's just a classmate?" he asked. Sylvia just answered with a sob. "I don't know.... I wanted answers from him, but I can't even get it..." she said as she cried. 

 

He felt sorry for her. He knows Sylvia is hurting, even if it hasn't confirmed that Wes had another girl. Sam pulled her, and let her cry on her shoulder. He simply watched her as she cries. For now, the only thing he could do is listen to her, and be her crying shoulder. 

 

--

 

"Ugh, my head aches from all of that studying!" Wayne said as rub his nape. He and Aaron just got home from the university library for research, and they were so tired. "Same. I'm so tired for next month." Aaron complained. Wayne just laughed at him. 

 

When they entered the house, they saw Pets sitting by the living room with an angry expression on her face. "What happened to her?" Wayne asked Aaron. Aaron just shrugged his shoulder. "Maybe we should ask her." he said. Wayne leaned to him. "Do  you think she found out you kissed her sister?" he whispered. 

 

Aaron's eyes widened. Suddenly, he got scared of Pets. "Stop scaring me!" he said in a low voice. The two of them approached Pets slowly. "Pets, what's wrong?" Aaron asked. "I found out something." she said angrily. Wayne and Aaron exchanged scared looks. Is it possible Pets knew?

 

"W-w-w-what is it?" Wayne asked. "That stupid, idiot, ert..." Pets hissed. This time, the two of them were able to breath. Pets wasn't angry at them, she's angry at Sam. "What did Sam do this time?" Aaron asked. 

 

Before Pets could answer their question, they heard the door open. "I'm home..." they heard Sam say. They looked at his direction. Pets, on the other hand, glared angrily at him. "Oh, you guys are here!" he said with a smile. Then, he showed them the paper bag he's holding. "I bought dinner for all of us." Sam said. 

 

Pets stood up from her seat, and slowly approached him. "Oh, Pets, I bought you your favorite dessert. You like  black forest cake,  right? Also I bought Grace some bubble waffle and -"

 

Before he could finish his sentence, Pets' fist landed on his face, making him fall on the floor. Wayne and Aaron was surprised by her move. "Pets!" they both shouted in panic. They ran towards them. Wayne held Pets, and Aaron helped Sam up. 

 

They made a distance between the two of them, scared that Sam would hit Pets back. But Sam just didn't make his move. "!" she shouted at him. The three guys gave each other a confused look. "Do you really think you can take away Fei Fei from Zheng ge?! I won't let you do that!" she shouted angrily at him. 

 

Sam just looked at Sylvia. Wayne and Aaron expected him to say that yes, he is trying to win back Sylvia's heart, but his answer shocked them. "I'm not trying to take away Sylvia from Wes." he said calmly. His calm answer surprised them again. "Can you hear me out?" he asked her again. "No. Do I need to believe someone like you?" Pets said. 

 

"What's happening?" Wayne asked. "I just saw Sam hugging Sylvia a while ago." Pets said angrily. Wayne looked at Sam. "Let me explain what you saw, OK?" Sam said more calmly this time. "I don't want to listen to a liar and a ert like you!" Pets told him. 

 

Sam took a deep breath. There's no way she would listen to him if he is calm. "Sylvia and Wes are having problems, OK?! He is looking for Wayne to talk but he's out. I can't let her go with her condition. She was crying and in a daze. She needed someone to talk, but the one she wanted to talk to isn't here. Is it clear now? I'm not trying to steal her away. In fact, I just want her problems with Wes to be resolved. Are we clear now?" Sam told her off. 

 

Pets fell silent upon hearing his explanation. She felt guilty for jumping into conclusion. "Oh... then... I'm sorry... Sorry for accusing you. And sorry for punching you." she said. with remorse. With that, Sam smiled at her.  "I can only forgive you if you kiss my boo-boo." Sam said. All of them gave him a confused look. 

 

Just then, the door opened, and Diana entered to house. "Wayne! Look at this!" she said. She showed her phone to him. Curious, everyone took a look too. They saw pictures of Wes being sweet with Tia. "Wes?!" they all said in shock. 

 

Pets and Sam looked at Wayne, and glared at him. "Do you know anything about this?" Pets asked. Then, Sam turned to Dianan. "Did Sylvia saw this?" he asked. Diana nodded her head. "Wes was tagged on the pictures. She had seen them, and she was the one who told me about it."

 

Aaron looked at Wayne, who was scratching his head. "You're Wes' guy best friend. Do you know about him and Tia?" he asked. He looked guiltily at everyone, and nodded his head. 

 

--

 

"So, how was Grace after you talked to her?" Dylan asked as he and Sunnee were eating dinner at a restaurant. "Well, I don't think she's still OK. But, at least she got to talk to someone about her feelings." Sunnee said. Dylan smiled at her. His girlfriend sure is a good listener to her friends. 

 

"Well, I just hope she will be OK. I'm not going to ask who she's falling in love with." he said as he took a bite of his food. "Because you're eavesdropping." Sunnee said. Dylan let out a laugh. "And because you'll tell it to me sooner or later." Dylan said. 

 

Then, she reached for his nose, and pinched it. "Stupid ice princess!" she said. Dylan retaliated by reaching to her face, and squished her cheeks. "Elsa, my fluffy, squishy, sweety pancakey!" Dylan said in a cute voice. This made Sunnee laugh. 

 

"Ah, have you seen the pictures on P'Wes' page?" Sunnee asked. Dylan nodded his head. "Do you have an idea who that girl is?" Dylan asked. Sunnee shrugged her shoulders. "I think she's his ex-girlfriend..." Sunnee said. Dylan let out a sigh. "So, it means he broke up with Sylvia?" he asked. 

 

Sunnee's expression became sad. "I guess that's why P'Sylvia is sad lately. Maybe she and P'Wes had broken up..." she said. "I'll try to talk to Wes about it. For now, make sure Sylvia's OK." Dylan said. Sunnee kiss nodded her head. 

 

"But you know what... Aaron and Grace looks good together..." Dylan said. An angry tick formed on her head as she looked at her boyfriend. "Ice princess!" she shouted angrily. Dylan just let out a laugh. Sunnee gave him a pout. "You were eavesdropping! What else did you hear?" she asked. 

 

Dylan let out a playful smile as he leaned towards her. "That after our first kiss, you had a little crush on me?" he said. This made Sunnee blush. "Raccoon!" she said in an embarrassed tone.  Dylan let out a laugh. "Stupid ice princess for stealing my first kiss..." she said. 

 

"Hey... even if I didn't kiss you that day, I won't let any other guy have your first kiss." he said. Sunnee let out a smile. "Possessive ice princess..." she said. Then, Dylan held her hand. "Then, I have a confession to make to you..." he said as he looked into her eyes. "What is it?" Sunnee asked. 

 

Dylan gave her a loving. "When I saw you again after we got separated, my heart was beating fast, and I feel so happy whenever I see you smile. Sometimes, I only piss you off so  I can see the cute pout on your face. Even before, I'm head over heels with you..." he said. Sunnee blushed upon hearing that. 

 

"When I stole your first kiss, the more I wanted you to be mine. Even if I know you like Wayne that time. I wanted to be you first kiss, and I want to be your last. I want to be the only one who could kiss you. I'm not a possessive person before you, but that changed when you came into my life. I want to be the only man in your life." he said. 

 

Sunnee laughed giddily at him. She can't help but be touched by his sweetness. "Aiyo, how sweet is my raccoon?" she said. Then, she leaned to him, and kiss him on the lips.