Episode 00 - Prologue 1 - How It All Started

Me And The Twins Next Door

 

"Let's break up!"

 

Jenna shouted at him after their fight. Aaron let out a sigh, as he looked at the girl in front of him. He can't believe this is happening to him. First, their team lost, then now, his girlfriend, his very first girlfriend is breaking up with him. 

 

He watched as Jenna cried. "You know how important this  game is to me, right?" he asked. "I don't care! If you love baseball more than me, then be with your freaking baseball!" Jenna shouted again. He knew he was a bad boyfriend for prioritizing this sport before his girlfriend, but what Jenna didn't know is he needed this. He needed this for scholarship. He needed to prove his best because his future is on the line. And he cannot make her understand why Aaron needed to focus on his team.

 

"Fine. Let's break up." he told her coldly. Then, he felt her palm land on his cheek. "I hate you!" she shouted at him before storming off.  Aaron just sighed as he sat on the bench. "I hate my life..." he sighed. First, it was money problems at home. His dad got laid off at work, and it was his mother who's earning the money. While his father is looking for another job, he had to help with their money issues by doing several part time job. Then, their team lost to an important game. He's sure he won't be scouted for a sports scholarship now to be part of a varsity team. Then, Jenna broke up with him. 

 

He looked up at the blue sky, then closed his eyes. "If my life gonna get even more worse!" he shouted   in a frustrated tone.  A few seconds into silence, and he heard someone speak. "Hey, it's not the end of the world yet!" an angelic voice said. He slowly opened his, and the first thing she see is a pair of black orbs staring at her. 

 

He felt his heart beat fast upon seeing the short hair girl in front of her. He suddenly hear a soft music as he looked into those big black eyes. "Don't be sad. Everything's going to be all right. You may be having a bad day today, but it's going to be sunny day eventually." she told him. Aaron just nodded he listened to her. 

 

Then, she smiled at her. She took a lollipop from her pocket, and handed it to him. "Here, have some. You know, when I'm sad, I always eat a lollipop to make me feel better. Hope it works on you too." she said. Aaron took the lollipop from her hand. He peeled off the wrapper, and put it in his mouth. 

 

He looked at her, and smiled. She was right, it did made him feel better. "Thank you. It does made me feel better." he said. She smiled sweetly again, and he could feel his heart beat faster. "She is an angel..." he thought as he stared at her. "I'm glad!" she said cheerfully. 

 

She turned to leave, and Aaron stood up to follow her. "Wait!" he shouted. The girl looked back at him with a curious look. "What's your name?" he asked. "You can call me Autumn." she said. Aaron gave her a curious look. "Autumn... lovely name for a girl. I'm Aaron." he said. She waved goodbye to him, and left him. 

 

She left Aaron looking at her, love struck. Aaron smiled at himself as he looked at the lollipop on his hand. "I wish I could see you again, Autumn..." he thought. 

 

--

 

 

"Flight 3675 now boarding."

 

Sam grabbed his bag after hearing the call for his flight. As he walked towards the gate, a girl who was running the other direction bumped into him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry. I'm gonna miss my flight!" she apologized frantically. 

 

Sam helped the girl gather her bag. As both of them stood up, he handed her her bag. "Thanks!" the girl said. He watched as she grabbed her luggage. As she ran past him, he noticed her notebook fell on the floor. "Wait! Miss!" he said, shouting at her. The girl looked back at him. He walked towards her, and handed her her notebook. "You left this." he said. She took the notebook from him, and smiled. "Thanks!" she said. Then, both of them went on their separate ways. 

 

A few hours later, he landed at the airport, and will have to wait for the connecting flight that will take him to his next destination. He rested at one of the bench of the airport. As he leaned, he closed his eyes to catch forty winks. All the sound he could hear was the noise from the people around. Until he heard someone singing behind him.

 

"你的心有一道牆

Ni de xin you yi dao qiang

There's a wall around your heart

但我發現一扇窗

Dan wo fa xian yi shan chuang

But I discovered a window

偶爾透出一絲暖暖的微光

Ou er tou chu yi si nuan nuan de wei guang

Where occasionally a ray of warm light breaks through

就算你有一道牆

Jiu suan ni you yi dao qiang

Even if you have a wall

我的愛會攀上窗台盛放

Wo de ai hui pan shang chuang tai sheng fang

My love will climb up the window sill and flourish

打開窗你會看到悲傷融化

Da kai chuang ni hui kan dao bei shang rong hua

Open the window and you'll see your sorrows melt away"

 

He slowly opened his eyes. In an instant, the noise around him had been gone, and all he can hear is the sweet voice singing a lovely song. He let out a smile as he listened to the voice sing. His listening got interrupted by the call on his phone. 

 

He took the phone from his pocket, and answered it. "Hello? Yes, Xue Fu. My flight got delayed, but I'm on my way. I'll see you back home." he said.  After he ended the call, the singing stopped, he looked back to see a short haired girl who stood up from her seat. 

 

Sam let out a smile. "Angel..." he thought as he watched her leave.

 

--

 

"Ya Lun, have you heard? Someone saw Jenna dating a new guy." he heard his team mate say. He looked at him with confused look on his face. He can't believe Jenna could easily move on. He was trying to win her back, and now she's starting to date a new guy. "Who is it?" he asked angrily. "I think it's the new guy from Class 2-B, Ceng Pei Ci." his team mate said. 

 

Aaron grabbed his bat, and stormed to the classroom of Class 2-B. He's not going to let any guy steal his girlfriend. Or rather, his ex-girlfriend. "Ceng Pei Ci!" he shouted angrily. All eyes were on him as he went to his enemy's fortress. He hit the door with his bat. "Come out of the classroom if you dare!" he shouted.

 

Just then, a short haired girl went out. His jaw dropped upon seeing her. "Autumn?" he thought. Pei Ci looked at him as she folded her arms. "Yes?" she asked. 

 

He can't believe the person who dated his ex, and the one who cheered him up before is one and the same.