Graduation

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Jessica smoothed the crinkles in SinB's jacket, her daughter's first graduation. The graduating from kindergarten. Smiling as SinB whined about Jessica being too extra with her clothes, Jessica only tsked as she found knots in SinB's hair again.

"Yah, you're supposed to look nice on graduation day."

"But it's just kindergarten! Sowon unnie says that she'd congratulate me, but only when I graduate college!"

Whining as Jessica scooped her up to look her in the face, SinB crossed her arms and pouted.

"Baby, come on, look pretty for mom alright?"

SinB bit back a smile, turning away. Jessica giggled and smooched SinB's cheek, making the child blush hotly.

"Alright, enough fun. Let's get you to your ceremony."

".....thanks....mum."

Once she was let down on the ground again, SinB hurriedly ran to her shoes before noticing that she didn't have socks on yet. Running back to her room, SinB searched for her socks quickly.

"Eunbi? What are you doing?"

"My socks! I can't find my shawing socks."

"Shawing? What are you talking about?"

"That green fairy!"

"Tinkerbell?"

"Aniya! Ah here it is."

Putting on her socks Jessica could only chuckle as SinB then went back to her shoes.

"It's fine right? No one can see my socks if I'm wearing shoes."

Jessica could only shake her head, helping pull SinB's pants up a bit further as they were sliding down.

"I need to buy you a belt, you're too skinny."

"Aniya! I'm just....growing!"

Opening the door for SinB to run out, Jessica just smiled.

"If you say so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB walked proudly down the row, holding her certificate with both hands, she smiled for Jessica to take pictures when someone crashed into her back. An older boy?

"Hey! Look where you're going."

"Sorry, didn't see you since you're so short."

Growling a little, SinB was about to retort when Jessica got up from taking SinB's pictures, standing beside her daughter, she only looked down with her glare.

"What did you say about my-"

"WHO SAID EUNBI IS SHORT? I'LL FIGHT YOU!"

A scream of sorts stopped Jessica from continuing her sentence as both mother and daughter watched the boy get knocked over by a headbutt. A taller man ran over and scooped the other girl up.

The boy groaned as he got up. SinB flinched when he raised a fist, hiding behind Jessica's leg, holding on her pants tightly.

"Hey, you'd raise a fist to a girl?"

SinB looked up and saw Umji grinning, sitting in her brother's arms.

"Oppa! Did you see my headbutt?"

"Definitely did, but you know mom's gonna be angry."

"What?! Why? He was bothering Eunbi!"

Bogeun could only sigh as he set his baby sister down, the boy from before running from the well built young man.

"You kind of ran right after your ceremony. We didn't even get to take pictures of you and your little dress."

"Well it's fine."

Umji went over to SinB's side, taking her hand.

"You can take them now."

SinB avoided looking in Umji's direction, oddly, she felt weird seeing her in a pretty dark blue dress. Jessica started to laugh when she saw SinB's face in her camera.

"Eunbi yah, relax! You're not getting married!"

"W-wh-what do you mean! I'm j-j-j-j-"

"What's wrong Eunbi?"

Umji pulled SinB's arm, trying to turn her. SinB then turned fully around, her cheeks turning pink.

"U-um."

Hearing Umji's giggle, SinB couldn't help but turn around to check why.

"Wh-why're you laughing?"

"You're so cute."

Feeling a kiss on her cheek, SinB's eyes shot wide open. Burning in the cheeks, she gathered her hands in front of her as Jessica continued to snap photos of her.

"Aw, look at my shy baby."

"I am not shy!"

Jessica only laughed at SinB's expense.

"You have to go to work soon right? Go!"

SinB pushed at the backs of Jessica's legs, pushing her to her car.

"Yah, you can't treat your mom like this!"

"Can too!"

"You won't get candy."

SinB stopped. Sighing, Jessica knelt down to her daughter's level, glancing to the side, she saw Umji still chatting with her brother, now joined by her sister.

"I know, you feel suuuuuper weird looking at Yewon. She's beautiful right?"

SinB nodded, a pout on her lips.

"But you're looking nice today too, she would feel weird looking at you, but look at her being normal."

"Am I overreacting?"

Jessica kissed SinB's pink cheeks lightly, making her whine.

"No, but you're easily embarassed. I'll go now, so be good at daycare alright? We're having cake tonight."

"Thanks mom."

"No problem baby."

Kissing SinB's head one last time, Jessica pushed SinB back towards Umji. SinB reluctantly walked a few steps before walking back to Jessica and tugging on her hand. Kneeling down again, Jessica tilted her head for SinB to whisper to her.

"Um..."

Kissing Jessica's cheek quickly, SinB then took off running towards Umji, hiding behind her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oho~ Look at our little muji muji omuji!"

Eunha squealed as she hugged Umji tightly, the younger's blush hidden behind Eunha's arms. Yuju smiled watching Eunha, going over, she started to pretend.

"Jagi, our daughter is so beautiful."

"Of course she is!"

Eunha squished her cheek with Umji's with a smile. Yuju pouted as Eunha didn't quite respond the say she imagined, going to Yerin, she received a hug. Yerin giggled as she patted Yuju's hair, soothing her.

"Eunha yah, I'm going to steal your wife."

"It's fine, I'll marry SinB."

"Eh? But your wife.."

Yuju huffed and went to Sowon to complain, but seeing her tending to a sleeping SinB, she just pouted and leaned against the tallest's back sadly.

"What's wrong Yuna?"

"Eunha said she's going to marry SinB."

"Hah? She must be out of her mind."

"Right?"

Sowon turned and let Yuju sit leaning her head on her shoulder, wrapping an arm around the second tallest, Sowon chuckled as she finally saw the state of the rest of the room since she had been fixing SinB's comfort, getting a blanket, carefully removing her jacket. Pinching Yuju's cheeks lightly, she teased the second tallest.

"Wae? Jealous of your wife?"

"Ani, she can marry who she wants but dad said I can only marry Eunha, that was our promise."

"Your dad, he's doing better now? Your sister too?"

Yuju nodded, still pouting. Sowon grinned and quickly looked at Eunha before looking back at Yuju. Eunha was definitely watching, she was probably jealous that Yuju immediately went to Yerin after one attempt and retaliated with SinB.

"Don't blush."

"Huh?"

"No matter what don't blush."

Yuju stayed still as Sowon leaned close, using her arm to cover Yuju's face by pretending to pull her close Sowon just gave Yuju a smile.

"Trust me."

Yuju gasped as Eunha threw Sowon off, and sat on her stomach with a frown.

"Who said you could kiss Yuna?"

Sowon just coughed a bit before laughing, still keeping her volume in check for the sleeping SinB.

"I didn't kiss her, I just fixed her hair for her. Get off."

Pushing Eunha off her stomach, Sowon rolled away to safety as Yerin chuckled from afar with Umji now in her arms. It was her turn to squish Umji as she pleased, of course, if SinB was awake, she probably would have stopped them, but Umji didn't mind. They were more careful with her than her siblings, so it was all good fun.

Kissing Umji's cheek and giggling, Yerin giggled as Sowon relaxed on the floor, laying across as much space she could.

"Unnie, you're blocking the way."

"I plan to grow enough to block every way."

Stretching her limbs with a groan, Sowon smiled lazily. This was nice.

==========

the end!

leave questions if you have any left, tomorrow is the epilogue!