winter games (interim)

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Yuju stood at the door, today was Eunha's first day back aat school, they had been separate for most of the school day, being in different classes and Eunha having to get her catching up materials. When she had been brought back to Eunha after her talk with her father, Eunha promised her a gift when she returned that day.

Thumbing her present, Yuju grinned as she remembered when she got it.

~~~~~~~(flashback)

"Eunha yah!"

"Yuna."

Eunha smiled from her bed, her parents had just left to fill her release papers for tomorrow. Yuju ran up with her backpack still on, reaching Eunha's bedside, she grinned brightly.

"How was your day dear?"

"I went to park with my parents, and I...I think we're okay now."

"Really? Are you sure? I can punch them for you if they were bad."

Eunha giggled and patted beside her for Yuju to climb up.

"I don't think they'd like that much Yuna. I have a gift for you, like I promised."

"Really?"

Yuju watched as Eunha held out her left hand, a neat daisy was woven into a flower ring.

"You're married?!"

"To you, you dummy."

Taking Yuju's hand, she put her other daisy ring onto Yuju's ring finger. Blushing a little, Eunha looked back up at Yuju.

"You do agree right?"

"Of course!"

Yuju hugged her tightly, kissing Eunha's cheek in the process.

~~~~~~~~~(present)

Putting her hand back into her coat pockets to keep warm, Yuju puffed a breath into the cold air, watching for Eunha to exit the school building.

"Boo!"

"Omo! Jagi!"

Yuju quickly hugged Eunha, the biggest smile on her face.

"Shall we head to the bus? My princess?"

"We shall."

They giggled as they got on the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yujuna entered the room, their family was finally complete, Umji and SinB came running into Eunha for a hug, mindful of her neck.

"We missed you Eunha unnie!"

"I missed you two too, my muji's little mochi cheeks and eunbi's softness despite her rowdiness."

Yerin pouted and swung her legs, sat on top of a shelf that she had gotten up to by using a chair.

"How about me?"

"I missed you too Yerin unnie!"

"Boo, you're just saying that."

Sowon slapped Yerin's knee quickly as she also jumped up on the book shelf, only she didn't need to use the chair.

"Shush, be glad she said it at all."

"Waaaaaah! Sowon unnie is being mean!"

"Ehey! Sowon unnie, don't fight with Yerin unnie!"

Sowon raised an eyebrow at Umji, who was waving a lecturing finger at Sowon.

"Me? Fight with her? Wow, unbelievable."

Breaking out into giggles, Yerin smiled as Sowon hugged her from the side. SinB backhugged Umji lightly, making the youngest waddle along to the way SinB was moving, shuffling around the room as one.

"Today is the winter games, we're lucky you made it back in time, Eunha."

Eunha smiled at Sowon.

"I missed you too unnie."

"Troublemaker, you're still in charge of sleeping the fastest."

"Roger!"

Yerin giggled and Sowon thought it sounded a little bit mischevious. Watching as the second oldest jumped off the book shelf and going to Yuju, she watched alarmed as Yerin easily pulled Yuju into a kiss on the lips.

"Yerin!"

"YAH! YOU'RE KISSING MY WIFE! NO FAIR!"

Yerin giggled and ran away as Sowon sighed, dragging a hand down her face. Yuju stood frozen, Eunha waved a hand in front of her wife's face until she came back to her.

"Omo. Yerin unnie she-"

Eunha quickly kissed Yuju on the lips, rendering her immobile once more before chasing after Yerin.

"Jung Yerin unnie! Come back here! Let me hit you!"

Shaking her head while chuckling, Sowon just waved Yuju over to lean against the bookshelf next to her.

"I see she's fine to run around?"

Yuju nodded, still not speaking.

"Are you okay? You're not speaking."

"I'm- huahhhhhhhh my kiss!"

Yuju panicked as she covered . Sowon rolled her eyes as she leaned back on her arms. It wasn't like it was the first time Yerin kissed Yuju, nor was it the first time she kissed Eunha.

"What? What's wrong with a kiss or two?"

"I'm engaged!"

Sowon's eyes widened.

"To who?"

"Eunha!"

Facepalming, Sowon just gave up. There was no point in making anything make sense in this room, a lazy grin spread on her lips as she watched the chaos below.

"But this is just how chaotic it has to be, to be just right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is everyone comfortable?"

"Wait! I'm not comfortable just yet."

The judge sighed as Eunha waved over Yuju.

"Gimme a good night kiss."

She tapped her cheek for Yuju to kiss her, but Yuju hesitated.

"But it's not night time. Can I kiss you good sleep instead?"

"Are all the contestants comfortable now?"

Eunha grinned.

"Then kiss me good sleep."

Yuju smiled and kissed Eunha's cheek quickly and helped tuck her in up to her neck.

"You can do it honey!"

"Are the contestants all comfortable now?"

"Yes I am comfortable."

The  judge sighed again.

"You may begin."

Yuju watched nervously from the sidelines, bouncing in her seat as Sowon watched beside her.

"Yah, why are you boucing around so much?"

"I'm nervous! My wife has to do well!"

Sowon sighed and looked the other way. There was nothing she could do for this lovesick fool. Yerin tugged on Sowon's hand, making ehr turn around in her seat.

"Wae?"

"Are you annoyed?"

"Hm? Not at all."

Yerin's concerned pout disappeared with a bashful smile.

"That's good then."

Pulling Yerin forwards, Sowon put her forehead to the youngers for a moment.

"Unnie?"

"It's nothing, just gathering my energy for the food contest."

Yerin giggled and quickly tilted her head to kiss Sowon's cheek.

"Then, I'll gather my energy for my shotput throw."

SinB gagged next to them.

"Romance, gross."

Umji tutted her and slapped her thighs lightly.

"As if you don't do that with me."

"I do?!"

Umji smirked a little as she pretended to be SinB.

"Yewon ah! Do you need anything? I'm right here if you need me okay? RIGHT HERE. Do you need a hug? A kiss? A cuddle?"

SinB turned bright pink as Umji laughed and hugged her head warmly, helping her hide her burning face.

"You shouldn't tease Sowon unnie that much you know? It's why you two bicker so much."

"Huh?"

"You're almost always too honest with each other, not that I mind or anything, I like that about you too."

SinB's blush intensified as she tried to keep her lips from smiling.

"Come on, where's the precious Eunbi smile I know?"

Whining SinB gave up and laid down in Umji's lap, they had to wait long times between events because they marked everyone's sleep time.

"We have our first place winner!"

"Huh?"

The girls all looked to Eunha, she was barely visible as she had tugged the blanket over her face, her small hand sticking out the side. The judge stood over Eunha carefully and patted her to make sure she was asleep. After cheking her pulse, the nodded to one another.

"Jung Eunbi of room six!"

The other kids groaned as Eunha's name boomed in the speaker, it kind of eliminated all the sleep from some of the contestants with the volume it was set at. Yuju began to run from her seat and Sowon had to dive over two chairs to grab her hand to stop her.

"Where are you going?"

"Me? To see Eunha?"

"But now?"

"I'll join her nap."

Letting go of Yuju, Sowon sat up again with a pout.

"I have no control over these beagles."

Over at the sleeping area, Sowon could only sigh when she saw Yuju sneaking under Eunha's blanket.

================

hahahahhaahahha interim because I have some planning to do for the endinggggg