What happened?!

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

"YUNA!"

Yuju rubbed her eyes, trying to clear them as she gave up chasing after her sister being pushed away. Who was calling her? Feeling arms wrap around her, she cried harder as she recognized the familiar warmth of Eunha.

"Eunbiiiii."

She sobbed as she hugged Eunha tightly, the other not bothered by the blood that was now staining the front of her shirt.

"Shh shh, are you okay Yuna? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Eunha pulled back to check her all over, trying to see under the layer of drying blood. Yuju held her breath to stop herself from crying more, right now, she needed to tell Eunha that she was alright, as alright she could be after what had just happened.

"I-it's not my blood."

Eunha breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her again.

"Eunbi! What are you doing?!"

Her mother pulled her away from Yuju and Eunha screamed trying to get back to her, her mother pulling her towards their doctor's office.

"Let me go!"

Breaking free, Eunha sprinted back to Yuju's side, attaching herself to Yuju's arm.

"You go talk to the doctor by yourself, not that you would let me even understand."

Her parents sighed and agreed that her father would talk with the doctor, her mother sat outside to keep an eye on Eunha. Satisfied that she was given peace, Eunha pulled her sleeve up and tried to scrub some of the blood away from Yuju's face, it had to be uncomfortable.

"Eunbi ah."

"Mm?"

"Why are you so calm?"

"What do you mean calm? I just screamed at my parents."

"No, like....I just walked in with blood all over me, you're not scared?"

Yuju looked at Eunha with scared eyes, searching whether Eunha was okay with this.

"If blood scared me, I wouldn't have hugged you the moment I saw you crying."

Going to her mother, Eunha pulled out the wet wipes that her mother carried and went back to cleaning Yuju's face, softly wiping her cheek.

"You're....you're not going to ask?"

"I figured, you're probably in shock. I'll let you collect yourself."

Once Yuju's face was clean, Eunha looked up at the emergency ward down the hall. Yuju held Eunha's hand after the other had pulled away.

"Y-you see, I.....I hurt someone."

Eunha nodded, her eyes never leaving Yuju's. It encouraged her, that her best friend was still there and not running away. She had gotten her hands bloody, but Eunha was still here.

"Eunbi ah....I really hurt someone."

She began to tear up, remembering what she had done. Eunha just pulled her into a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuju trembled as she watched Junyoung advance towards Yujin, the kitchen knife brandished, Yujin who was slowly losing her balance due to the pain in her abdomen, staggered back, a hand blocking Yuju from him.

"Who are you to block me?"

"You're disgusting."

Yuju's eyes darted between her sister and Junyoung, her head was spinning, trying to figure out what she could do to stop this nightmare. Her sister gagged as blood began to well up , swallowing harshly, she exhaled as Junyoung grinned.

"You're not going to last very long, and neither is your lover."

"Lover?"

"Oh, you don't think I don't know about her? I did my research vey well. Of course, her turn will come after Yuna."

Yujin cursed, seeing her home screen light up on the floor where Junyoung tossed it. Scrambling to her feet, Yuju turned a bit, her fingers quietly unlocking her mother's phone which she still had in her hands. Shakily, she guessed where the call button was. If she could just call 119.

Junyoung noticed something wrong with the silence and lunged forwards, knocking Yujin away easily and grabbing Yuju by her collar, she coughed as her shirt dug into , cutting her oxygen supply.

"LET HER GO!"

Yujin tackled Junyoung's back, making him drop Yuju, who coughed as she started to breathe again. Opening her eyes, she froze as Junyoung was glaring at the floor. Her mother's phone's screen was on, the call had gone through. Screaming as loud as she could before Junyoung grabbed her by the neck to stop her, Yuju prayed that the operator heard her. Gasping for air, she saw Yujin rushing to the phone and yelling the address before getting kicked over by Junyoung, the kick knocking her sister out as it connected to her previous stab wound. He dropped Yuju after she stopped struggling for a little while, turning the kitchen knife in his hand.

"Tsk. How troublesome."

He stomped on the phone and shattered it instantly, killing the light of the screen. Yuju weakly looked around her with hooded eyes, he was coming closer. Feeling something cold against her fingertips, she quickly closed her fingers around the metal and swung with all her strength when he was in range, slashing him across the arm with the butterknife. Hearing him roar in pain, Yuju scrambled on her knees, trying to get away, although shaky on her legs, Yuju ran as fast as she could breaking out of the alley, losing a shoe along the way.

Feeling a hand grab the back of her shirt, Yuju swung the butterknife again, cutting across Junyoung's cheek. As he crumpled to the ground, Yuju backed away. She just, Yuju couldn't think anymore, the knife falling to the floor, her tears falling from her eyes. Junyoung didn't move.

The sirens in the distance came closer and closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's not dead."

"I know."

Eunha pet Yuju's hair softly, a look of understanding on her face.

"There's no way he could die from a cut on the cheek."

"I know, but still."

Yuju looked to her hands, they were still shaking. Tears coming fresh again, Yuju sniffled as Eunha hugged her again.

"Unnie, Yujin unnie, she's going to be alright right?"

"Of course she will be, unnies are invincible."

Yuju just shook her head as her tears stained her cheeks once more.

============

ooooof I admit, I toned it down a little. it was like witnessing a horror movie inside when this played out. But I think I could do with more detailing...hmm